MASS SHOOTING: Louisville Bank Multiple victims

Please spare me. You've acted like a petulant child throughout this entire thread (T's and P's anyone? Anyone? T's and P's?). There are plenty of posters worth my respect and you at the moment are nowhere near being on that list. The reason you give so little cred to the idea of 'why' is because that is less important to you than using the the bodies of the dead as your own personal soap box. Regarding my personal experience outside one college criminology class, I am neither a chemical engineer nor a geologist, but I know that it takes oil and gasoline to run my vehicle. Similarly, there are psychologists making careers out of studying what drives a person to become a mass shooter, the WHY in other words. Officials on-site could see immediately the HOW, but the WHY is still being sorted out, away from public view - see post #389.

A brief sample;
Peterson: We’re not trying to create excuses or say they shouldn’t be held responsible. This is really about, what is the pathway to violence for these people, where does this come from? Only then can we start building data-driven solutions that work. If we’re unwilling to understand the pathway, we’re never going to solve this.
The common thing to say about mass shooters is that they have mental health issues, but that’s often misleading. This has been studied in a variety of ways. A majority of mass shooters are not suffering from a diagnosed mental illness. It’s mostly the circumstances that drive them to do what they do, not an underlying disease.

In the last week, more than 30 people have died in three separate mass shootings in Gilroy, El Paso and Dayton, Ohio. We believe that analyzing and understanding data about who commits such massacres can help prevent more lives being lost.

Second, practically every mass shooter we studied had reached an identifiable crisis point in the weeks or months leading up to the shooting. They often had become angry and despondent because of a specific grievance. For workplace shooters, a change in job status was frequently the trigger. For shooters in other contexts, relationship rejection or loss often played a role. Such crises were, in many cases, communicated to others through a marked change in behavior, an expression of suicidal thoughts or plans, or specific threats of violence.
So these mass shooters either have mental health issues, they’re angry, or they’re dealing with a crisis.

Wow, super helpful. So enlightening. Who could have possibly considered that mass shooters would be dealing with personal issues?!

Thank you. Thank you so much.

First, I think labeling J6 an "insurrection" is hyperbole to the max. If that was an insurrection, that was the worst attempt at an insurrection in the history of civilization. It was a stupid protest by a bunch of trumpers who worship a political idol and an egotistical narcissist.
The electoral college has been debated every time someone wins the popular vote but loses due to the electoral college system: Bush Jr. in 2000 and Trump. Democrats brought up the conversation both times.

And keep in mind, if the people feel the gov't is at the point of tyranny (which I'm not sure has been defined), overthrowing the gov't is the right of the people.
maga

So these mass shooters either have mental health issues, they’re angry, or they’re dealing with a crisis.

Wow, super helpful. So enlightening. Who could have possibly considered that mass shooters would be dealing with personal issues?!

Thank you. Thank you so much.

You are very welcome. But I can't keep giving you these free lessons.

So you have no problem with imprisoning the people who went to prison over Jan 6. Those people deserve to rot in prison, right?

Nope....the ones who fought the police should get the same sentence as those who fought with police during the year long democrat party brownshirt burning and looting of our major cities....

The people walking through the capitol, after being let in by the police, should get a ticket and sent on their way....

The blm/antifa brown shirts, and FBI agents who dressed as Trump supporters and started the fights with police need to go to prison ....for years....

So you actually think it’s helpful to explain that mass murderers may be dealing with personal issues, lmao.

Maybe you can try providing useful information next time, moron.

It's probably a little deeper than that but that's a great first attempt at... thinking. Definitely an effort made on your part to bring something better to the discussion than yet another post of 'T's and P's' after the 12 you've already posted in this thread. Oh, and also the whole 'bad gun is bad' approach you tried. Good job, you'll get there!

Nope....the ones who fought the police should get the same sentence as those who fought with police during the year long democrat party brownshirt burning and looting of our major cities....

The people walking through the capitol, after being let in by the police, should get a ticket and sent on their way....

The blm/antifa brown shirts, and FBI agents who dressed as Trump supporters and started the fights with police need to go to prison ....for years....
So the people who fought with the police deserve to be in prison for years.
Excellent. So we’re both glad those idiots are currently rotting in prison. Good to know that we agree on that.

Universal Background Checks
Assault Weapons Ban
Stronger Red Flag Laws
Deport BLM and their supporters
Deport criminal illegal aliens
Deport gangbangers
Deport DEmocrats

There; 90% of violent repeat criminals are gone.

It's probably a little deeper than that but that's a great first attempt at... thinking. Definitely an effort made on your part to bring something better to the discussion than yet another post of 'T's and P's' after the 12 you've already posted in this thread. Oh, and also the whole 'bad gun is bad' approach you tried. Good job, you'll get there!
Says the retarded idiot who thinks it’s ground-breaking to conclude that mass killers are often dealing with personal issues. Great job you fucking idiot.

Maybe you should go play with your retarded friends and leave the discussion here to people who aren’t currently wearing a helmet.

6 gunshot fatalities in Shitcongo is just a sleepy Tuesday. Some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.... and you've had decades to fix it. You've fixed nothing, in fact, every year it gets worse. 10 more will get shot this weekend. Y-E-E-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-N-N-N-N.....ZZZZZZZ......zzzzz

I know.... it's Trump's fault.

You sanctimonious fucks are complete frauds.

Wow .. just learned who the shooter's parents are and I used to work with the mother at my previous employer in Louisville. How bizarre.

Says the retarded idiot who thinks it’s ground-breaking to conclude that mass killers are often dealing with personal issues. Great job you fucking idiot.

Maybe you should go play with your retarded friends and leave the discussion here to people who aren’t currently wearing a helmet.
Time to move along. The next mass shooting may be just days away. The repubs have vomited the term "thoughts and prayers" enough over the last few shooting to nauseate most Americans. They are not going to even allow a study on how to reduce gun violence. Those checks from the NRA are just toooooo sweet to be concerned about a few dead kids.

Geez, I guess I was wrong about you. Perhaps posting 'T's and P's' repeatedly throughout the thread WAS the pinnacle of your intellect. Oh well, at least I tried.

Time to move along. The next mass shooting may be just days away. The repubs have vomited the term "thoughts and prayers" enough over the last few shooting to nauseate most Americans. They are not going to even allow a study on how to reduce gun violence. Those checks from the NRA are just toooooo sweet to be concerned about a few dead kids.

Hi Jim. The poster who 'vomited' the most 'T's and P's' throughout this thread is the one you're replying to, approximately 12 times in fact. An excellent way to further the conversation if you ask me.

And since you seem to be an expert on all things NRA, maybe you can answer the question I've already asked in this thread; how many NRA members have been mass shooters? Surely the organization blamed for EVERY mass shooting incident in this country should at least have some tangential connection to ONE perpetrator, other than stopping the incident in question of course.

Universal Background Checks
Assault Weapons Ban
Stronger Red Flag Laws
Would stronger red flag laws feed into the mental illness concerns? What would make the red flag laws stronger?

Firearms have pretty much been unchanged over the last century. Automatics, semi automatics, magazine capacity etc. What has changed over the last 100 years to drive behavior change since it's obviously not firearms?

What do universal background checks resolve? How would Louisville's incident been changed because of UBC?

Geez, I guess I was wrong about you. Perhaps posting 'T's and P's' repeatedly throughout the thread WAS the pinnacle of your intellect. Oh well, at least I tried.
You think it’s helpful to say that mass murderers might be dealing with personal issues and you want to talk about intellect? Lmao.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back