mass shooting in Buffalo

Criminals aren't allowed guns. The lefts laws aren't working
What I take exception to more than anything is the fake sympathy that does not even last the entirety of the day a mass shooting happens. After a few fake hopes and prayers it's back to default mode. Making sure nothing ever gets done about it.

This is a mental health issue ... neither party is raising taxes to fund therapy ... Sandy Hook all over again, when will we learn? ...

The mass of this particular shooting is less than 2 tons ... lame ... I could haul that way in my own pickup in just three trips ... the gun problem in this nation is marksmanship ... what's the point of having gun rights if no one can hit the broadside of a hay barn? ...

C'mon folks, less than $200 gets you a .22 rifle, and focus on hitting the target with every shot ... once you're good at that, then graduate up to the AR-15 ... you'll have more fun that way ... and the farmers will love you for killing feral hogs ...

I've noticed that, as usual, the scumbag Democrats are using this shooting tragedy as a convenient excuse to take away our civil rights.

Fuck them! They should be arrested, convicted, and executed in public by a firing squad.

Retired federal agent who was member of Buffalo supermarket shooter's private race-hate forum may have known in ADVANCE of massacre but failed to report it - as cops investigate user called 'Sandman' who tutored killer on guns​

• A retired federal agent may have been aware of the Buffalo mass shooting plot
  • Sources say Payton Gendron, 18, shared his plot with the agent before his attack
  • He invited at least six people to a Discord group to review his plans 30 mins prior
  • The FBI confirmed none of the individuals alerted authorities about his plan
  • It's unclear if the agent in question viewed the message before the massacre
  • Gendron killed 10 people when he opened fire at a Buffalo grocer on May 14
  • He has been charged with murder and could face federal terror charges
  • Investigators are working to determine if anyone had prior knowledge of the mass shooting and if they should be charged as accomplices

Retired federal agent may have known about Buffalo mass shooting plot

Forum List

Back