Mass shooters target gun-free zones

Typical liberal...their bullshit gets shot down in another thread so they try it in another.
Nope it works in every thread. I believe we have more mass shootings than the next like 10 - 15 countries combined. Something you must be very proud of.

There are many countries you can get firearms more easily.
But of course you know that which is why you changed your spiel.

And of course you also know if we got rid of ghetto violence our murder rate would plummet.
No there aren't. We have by far the most guns of any country in the world. And we have no idea where most of them are.

Really? So no country on the planet has access to guns like we do?
And you refuse to address the fact that if we cleaned up the ghetto our murder rate would be the envy of the world.
In no country on the planet is it EASIER for a criminal to get a gun. Don't change my words.

Nope..they get them just as easily in Europe....

The key point...if shooters know that there will be someone at their chosen target with guns who will try to stop them they will pick another target.....we know this from actual shooters who left journals....simply getting rid of the gun free zone, and allowing parents to carry legal guns to pick up, drop off their kids and when they visit the school will deter almost all of these nuts.
The only purpose a "gun free zone" sign can possibly serve is to announce to would be killers that they have a lot of defenseless victims available to mow down. There can be no other motive for posting that shit at any public place.

It is easier for a mass shooter to get a gun in this country than any other country on the planet.

And yet the mass shooting with the greatest carnage occurred in Norway where guns are almost impossible for the average person to get.
What's Norway's murder rate?
Higher than Tajikistan's.

About half our rate. But that's because it's too goddam cold to go outside and kill somebody in Norway most of the year.

Except when they decide to murder kids in the biggest mass shooting.......

There are many countries you can get firearms more easily.
But of course you know that which is why you changed your spiel.

And of course you also know if we got rid of ghetto violence our murder rate would plummet.

Aside from the third world, there is nowhere in the world where it is easier to get a gun than it is in parts of the US.

There really is no legitimate argument about that.
Even in the 3rd world, if a criminal wants to get a gun they have to walk into the dangerous underworld of the black market, overpay for a shoddy old gun, and have a limited amount of ammo.

In the U.S., you just drive to Wal-Mart.

One of my favorite arguments by the gun crazies is that everyone in London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Geneva, Berlin, Munich, Brussels, Sophia, Warsaw, etc... who has an itch to murder someone knows where this supposed "black market" is and has a guy they can call up to deliver any weapon they want immediately!!!!

I'm almost 40 years old. I have zero idea how to access the black market to buy a DVD of the new Hunger Games movie.

It's almost as if you have to have a degree in nonsense to have a conversation with the gun crazies.

I could easily find an illegal firearm.
It all boils down to how big of a risk you want to take to get one.
For you I'd imagine it would be more dangerous because of the part of town you'd have to enter. For the locals it's cake.

If you know anyone who uses pot...you have an avenue to get an illegal gun...

What's "an illegal gun"?

One that isn't bought from a licensed dealer? It's not illegal to buy a gun that way.

Aside from the third world, there is nowhere in the world where it is easier to get a gun than it is in parts of the US.

There really is no legitimate argument about that.
Even in the 3rd world, if a criminal wants to get a gun they have to walk into the dangerous underworld of the black market, overpay for a shoddy old gun, and have a limited amount of ammo.

In the U.S., you just drive to Wal-Mart.

One of my favorite arguments by the gun crazies is that everyone in London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Geneva, Berlin, Munich, Brussels, Sophia, Warsaw, etc... who has an itch to murder someone knows where this supposed "black market" is and has a guy they can call up to deliver any weapon they want immediately!!!!

I'm almost 40 years old. I have zero idea how to access the black market to buy a DVD of the new Hunger Games movie.

It's almost as if you have to have a degree in nonsense to have a conversation with the gun crazies.

I could easily find an illegal firearm.
It all boils down to how big of a risk you want to take to get one.
For you I'd imagine it would be more dangerous because of the part of town you'd have to enter. For the locals it's cake.

If you know anyone who uses pot...you have an avenue to get an illegal gun...

What's "an illegal gun"?

One that isn't bought from a licensed dealer? It's not illegal to buy a gun that way.

An illegal gun is one that is stolen or one that was purchased by a straw purchaser and sold or given to a criminal.

Most mass shooters are genuinely crazy. With the exception of the jihad U.S. Major it's doubtful if they even think of gun free zones. Major Nadal opened fire on his own Troops because he knew they were unarmed. Mass shooters pick soft targets like students because it's easy or the voices in their heads tell them to.

So we should push insurance companies to expand mental health care.

Most mass shooters are genuinely crazy. With the exception of the jihad U.S. Major it's doubtful if they even think of gun free zones. Major Nadal opened fire on his own Troops because he knew they were unarmed. Mass shooters pick soft targets like students because it's easy or the voices in their heads tell them to.

Hassan wasn't nuts...he was a terrorist.

The only purpose a "gun free zone" sign can possibly serve is to announce to would be killers that they have a lot of defenseless victims available to mow down. There can be no other motive for posting that shit at any public place.

So we need more police.

So we need more police.

More police always helps. Chicago needs at least 2,000 more police, the lack of these police is one reason, of many, that they have so many gun murders.

I think it is revealiing that the anti gun extremists that post here...focus on always punishing the people who didn't commit a crime.......

You guys ever hear of "suicide by cop"? They intend to die by being shot .If the cops don't do it, they do it themselves. Sure, they are going to kill people in the meantime. I am not convinced that an armed person would make much difference at the scene. In fact, unless the shooter is an idiot, the shooter would target him first if he can identify him. If he can't, then anybody in the crowd may have a gun concealed, whether it is a "no gun zone" or not. How the hell is anyone going to enforce a "no gun zone" against a "good" person carrying a concealed weapon? Your whole argument makes no sense at all.

Because good people obey the law moron. If you carry a concealed carry gun into a school zone you can be punished as a misdemeanor, and lose your gun rights, have to go to court, and pay a lawyer....you can also lose your job if you get a felony for it......so law abiding people have a lot to lose by not obeying the law and there are all kinds of cops who are gun grabbers and prosecutors and judges too, just waiting to throw the book at a law abiding citizen who carries a gun.

For example, the woman in New Jersey...she was from Pennsylvania and had a concealed carry permit. She drove into New Jersey not realizing that her permit was no good in New Jersey....she was stopped for speeding or another traffic infraction and she did as she was trained to do in Penn. she told the cop she was a lawful concealed carrier and that she had a weapon on her person.....

She was arrested by the officer for felony weapon possessiion in the state of New Jersey, and faced going to prison for 3 years, getting a felony conviction and as a nurse, with that felony conviction she would have lost her job.....it took action by Chris Christie to keep her out of jail......and to clear her record...

That is why law abiding people don't carry guns into gun free zones.

And in Oregon...if you were caught with a concealed carry gun as a student, you would be expelled, and as an employee, you would be fired....even though it is legal to carry a gun on a university campus.

so that is why law abiding people don't carry in gun free zones.

2aguy, I am putting you on "ignore" for the following reasons:
1. You are not mature enough to carry a conversation without childish name calling (dipshit, moron, etc., etc). Most people grow out of that by the time they enter college,
2. Your constant spamming, which you have done yet again, on this thread.
3. Your repetitious posts. I know damned well that you have not said anything here that you haven't posted word for word, time, after time, after time (2 million times per year guns save lives, yadda, yadda, yadda). I didn't believe it the first time I read it months ago, and I sure as hell don't believe it now. Adios.

You guys ever hear of "suicide by cop"? They intend to die by being shot .If the cops don't do it, they do it themselves. Sure, they are going to kill people in the meantime. I am not convinced that an armed person would make much difference at the scene. In fact, unless the shooter is an idiot, the shooter would target him first if he can identify him. If he can't, then anybody in the crowd may have a gun concealed, whether it is a "no gun zone" or not. How the hell is anyone going to enforce a "no gun zone" against a "good" person carrying a concealed weapon? Your whole argument makes no sense at all.

Because good people obey the law moron. If you carry a concealed carry gun into a school zone you can be punished as a misdemeanor, and lose your gun rights, have to go to court, and pay a lawyer....you can also lose your job if you get a felony for it......so law abiding people have a lot to lose by not obeying the law and there are all kinds of cops who are gun grabbers and prosecutors and judges too, just waiting to throw the book at a law abiding citizen who carries a gun.

For example, the woman in New Jersey...she was from Pennsylvania and had a concealed carry permit. She drove into New Jersey not realizing that her permit was no good in New Jersey....she was stopped for speeding or another traffic infraction and she did as she was trained to do in Penn. she told the cop she was a lawful concealed carrier and that she had a weapon on her person.....

She was arrested by the officer for felony weapon possessiion in the state of New Jersey, and faced going to prison for 3 years, getting a felony conviction and as a nurse, with that felony conviction she would have lost her job.....it took action by Chris Christie to keep her out of jail......and to clear her record...

That is why law abiding people don't carry guns into gun free zones.

And in Oregon...if you were caught with a concealed carry gun as a student, you would be expelled, and as an employee, you would be fired....even though it is legal to carry a gun on a university campus.

so that is why law abiding people don't carry in gun free zones.

2aguy, I am putting you on "ignore" for the following reasons:
1. You are not mature enough to carry a conversation without childish name calling (dipshit, moron, etc., etc). Most people grow out of that by the time they enter college,
2. Your constant spamming, which you have done yet again, on this thread.
3. Your repetitious posts. I know damned well that you have not said anything here that you haven't posted word for word, time, after time, after time (2 million times per year guns save lives, yadda, yadda, yadda). I didn't believe it the first time I read it months ago, and I sure as hell don't believe it now. Adios.

Well adios...asswipe...go fuck yourself...aloha......

These people don't have insurance. We should authorize state and local government to deal with crazy people instead of issuing a decree that the federal government would deny funding to states unless they allowed drunks and assorted crazies to use libraries for bedrooms and camp out in parks and piss in state buildings and on the grass in parks and scare little kids. You almost gotta scream at the federal government sometimes.

No it doesn't because the chance of dying quicker is very slim.
Now you're just babbling.

No. Only 12 million choose to carry in a country of over 300 million. The criminal is unlikely to run into one. And if he did the criminal has all the advantages.
Really?

Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dayton Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder - % stationx.name %] ABC 22 News :: News - Top Stories

Woman who shot intruder in her Newport News home speaks out

Woman shoots, kills intruder in Detroit

Trayvon was the victim.

You examples are intruders at homes. Has nothing to do with comcealed carry or mass shootings.

I already posted multiple examples of mass shootings that were prevented or where the death count was inarguably reduced thanks to an armed citizen.

Like I said, I like to see you people argue to increase the body counts.

And many of those simply weren't true as I've pointed out. Not saying it hasn't happened, just so unlikely that it won't change the criminals actions.

Yeah...each year mass shootings kill less than 75 people...

according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice, Americans use guns 1.5 million times each uear to stop violent criminal attack...

funny how you always over look the times that guns save lives...

let's see...can you tell which number is bigger....

75 victims in a bad year

1.5 million violent crimes stopped.....

keeping in mind that you guys have created the gun free zones that allow these guys to kill those people.

Gee, the lie was "over 2 million times" a few weeks ago.

Were you lying then or lying now? Or lying both times?

No...the average of all the studies done over 40 years, showed that Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 2 million times a year....I post the 1.5 number because that is the number that bill clinton found through his anti gun study.....

I don't loe...I am not a lefty.

You can't even show your number is mathematically possible.

No it doesn't because the chance of dying quicker is very slim.
Now you're just babbling.

No. Only 12 million choose to carry in a country of over 300 million. The criminal is unlikely to run into one. And if he did the criminal has all the advantages.
Really?

Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dayton Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder - % stationx.name %] ABC 22 News :: News - Top Stories

Woman who shot intruder in her Newport News home speaks out

Woman shoots, kills intruder in Detroit

Trayvon was the victim.

You examples are intruders at homes. Has nothing to do with comcealed carry or mass shootings.

Trayvon was the attacker.....moron.

Ah right to childish name calling. Grow up.

Trayvon the child was harassed by zimmerman the armed adult. Trayvon was the victim.

Jaywalk or come into some other interaction with the police and they end up searching you and finding a weapon - go to jail. Why would a person subject themselves to that? They would not.

There is no grounds for you to believe that there is a real difference in meeting a cop or an armed citizen to the perpetrator. The result is the same. You claim that others arguments make no sense when you are demanding that there are arbitrary differences in an armed citizen stopping a crazy person and an armed cop without any reason behind it.

Only a tiny percent of people carry. Gun free zone or not the criminal is unlikely to run into one. And since they are suicidal it is unlikely it would change their actions.
Of course it would change their actions - they would commit suicide earlier and with less dead innocents.

Actions changed.

Forum List

Back