Mass genocide, last 100 years, incl. Holocaust (on 6 million Jews)

Do you girls giggle and have pillow fights in your little pink nazi pajamas? How precious.

Because I like you so much stinky monkey butt...it's back to stating my case about the holohoax:

Perhaps you're a Jewzi stinky monkey butt...here goes

Is it just coincidental that the flimsy and farcical story of “6,000,000 Jews” being murdered in “gas chambers” and burned up in “ovens” in concentration camps during WWII gave the Jews the impetus and PR ammunition they needed to make their “gallant return” to the “promised land” at the war’s end, occupying and ethnically cleansing much of Palestine through terrorism and force of arms, establishing a racist/apartheid “Jewish state” called “Israel” in 1948? And this all just happens to fit the previously cited ancient Torah prophecy to the letter? I hardly think so!

TOWNS DESTROYED AND/OR ETHNICALLY CLEANSED
BY THE JEWZIS/ISRAELIS.

Towns Destroyed and/or Ethnically Cleansed by the Jews/Israelis.

EARLY ZIONIST JEWZI TERRORIST GANGS.

Jewish-Zionist Terror.

Today, the "holocaust" tall tale has taken the form of a bizarre cult-like State-enforced and protected religious dogma of the West (i.e. Holocaustianity), as it is illegal to question, dispute or deny in over a dozen European countries, under punishment of heavy fines and imprisonment! This farfetched Zionist-trumpeted conspiracy theory is being utilized by Jewish hucksters and scam artists as a money-making enterprise, a larcenous con of near-planetary proportions which Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein dubbed “The Holocaust Industry”. (The Holocaust Industry: Reflection on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering. London: VERSO, 2000.) On top of that, this myth has been wielded by Jewish zealots as an ideological sledgehammer to club Gentiles over the head with any time non-Jews dare criticize or oppose the global banditry and menacing influence of the self-professed “Chosen People”.

Below are reproductions of many press clippings and articles featuring the cabalistic 6,000,000 number, dating back to the year 1900. Note the ceaseless references to “6,000,000 Jews”, the continuous begging for money and land (Palestine), and the term “holocaust” used well before the events of the 1940s. It is also noteworthy that the authors of the vast majority of these propaganda articles were the richest of Wall Street’s Jewish bankers as well as leaders of Zionist pressure groups, Schiffs and Warburgs among them.

1900-
American Zionist leader, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, let slip the Zionist agenda behind the Holocaust Hoax: to promote public sympathy for Zionism (Jewish takeover of Palestine).
“There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism.”

ZIONISTS' MASS MEETING - Leaders in the Movement Arouse Enthusiasm at Cooper Union. A PLEA FOR HUMAN JUSTICE Israel's Great Gift to Mankind Recalled -- Dreyfus and European Persecution Mentioned in Convention. - View Article - NYTimes.com

1902-
Under its entry on “anti-Semitism”, the tenth edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica references “Six Million Jews” of Rumania and Russia being “systematically degraded.”

Source link:Holohoax » Prothink.org

Holocaust Lies exposed again!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnAXOh0UdM]Holocaust Lies exposed again! - YouTube[/ame]

The great Jewish lie holocaust truth exposed breaking news

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A&feature=related]The great jewish lie holocaust truth exposed breaking news - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Interesting.

Nothing about about the Philippines were 220,000 people were killed.
Or Korea where about 3 million people were killed.
Or Vietnam where about 2 million people were killed.
Or, most recently, Iraq, where about 200,000 people were killed.

Guess it was because, America was doing the killing.

Oh, the America-hating leftist and the little nazi girl make such an 'interesting' couple...

You always know when the true believers of Holocaustianity (the brainwashed) are losing the argument...it's when they begin with the invective name calling and ad hominem attacks and are no longer able to counter your facts or argue on the merits of the issue.Name calling and ad hominem... it's all you have left. Pretty pathetic!:mm:

What you call denial of World War 2 history, I and many others call World War 2 fables...stories...LIES!... FABRICATED STORIES!

...there's antisemitism because there's ethnocentric chauvinistic Semitism!:funnyface:

The Last Days of the Big Lie
The Last Days of the Big Lie - YouTube

Yes, the stories are so fabricated that they have virtually the entire series of reports filed by the Einsatzgruppen in the Bundesarchiv, where they detail every bullet used to kill every person. It was done so that the 3,000 riflemen could get more R&R because, as Lothar Beutel (leader of one of the gruppen) said, "we wouldn't treat our dogs like this" and it was bothering the men involved, hence the request for more R&R.

You are a ignorant troll.

Interesting.

Nothing about about the Philippines were 220,000 people were killed.
Or Korea where about 3 million people were killed.
Or Vietnam where about 2 million people were killed.
Or, most recently, Iraq, where about 200,000 people were killed.

Guess it was because, America was doing the killing.

Your numbers are way off Sallow. Those figures are derived as an average per ton of bombs dropped and in Korea and Vietnam the MAJORITY of those bombs were dropped in empty areas. The Phillipines were under Japanese control and the overwhelming majority of the Filipinos were killed by the Japanese.

Once again the figures for casualties in Iraq bear no semblence to reality. Those numbers are promulgated by extremist activists. Even the UN doesn't use those numbers. Wikileaks reports half that number of casualties which is still horrible don't get me wrong, but you must remember that Saddam was killing 35,000 per year for the hell of it. That has stopped.

They're all there waiting for you to tell them about it. Better hurry.

They're all there waiting for you to tell them about it. Better hurry.

It means, you read the article, but your pea-brain can not accommodate the information, thus your current incoherent verbal diarrhea.

I'm satisfied with your reaction.
:D

Why keep your natural friends waiting? By the way, you never did say where you're from. Are you still too ashamed to mention it? It must be a real shit hole.

You always know when the true believers of Holocaustianity (the brainwashed) are losing the argument...it's when they begin with the invective name calling and ad hominem attacks and are no longer able to counter your facts or argue on the merits of the issue.Name calling and ad hominem... it's all you have left. Pretty pathetic!:mm:

What you call denial of World War 2 history, I and many others call World War 2 fables...stories...LIES!... FABRICATED STORIES!

...there's antisemitism because there's ethnocentric chauvinistic Semitism!:funnyface:

Yes, the stories are so fabricated that they have virtually the entire series of reports filed by the Einsatzgruppen in the Bundesarchiv, where they detail every bullet used to kill every person. It was done so that the 3,000 riflemen could get more R&R because, as Lothar Beutel (leader of one of the gruppen) said, "we wouldn't treat our dogs like this" and it was bothering the men involved, hence the request for more R&R.

The Jewish inmate's and black soldiers stories about what happened at Auschwitz and the other labor camps were shown to be lies. Jewish inmates contradict themselves in a lot of their stories and the black soldiers, as shown in the documentary Last Days of The Big Lie just flat out lie about their true whereabouts near and at the end of the war. Army records proved that the battalions they were assigned weren't anywhere near any of the labor camps. The black soldiers were paid to lie by Jewish organizations

it is you that is ignorant about the truths of World War 2. You're an ignoramus posting sophistry.

Holocaust Hoax Exposed! listen and learn!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haev1hExU2g]Holocaust Hoax Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, the America-hating leftist and the little nazi girl make such an 'interesting' couple...

it is quite evident you are incapable of engaging in an adult scholarly debate about World War 2 history. I surmise this is because you are intellectually incapable of engaging in an adult scholarly debate because of a chemical lobotomy and your low IQ stymies any real intellectual investigations and/or debates. You first tried to intimidate me and when that didn't work you resorted to sophomoric ridicule. The sophomoric ridicule is not working either.

Last edited:

The Jewish inmate's and black soldiers stories about what happened at Auschwitz and the other labor camps were shown to be lies. Jewish inmates contradict themselves in a lot of their stories and the black soldiers, as shown in the documentary Last Days of The Big Lie just flat out lie about their true whereabouts near and at the end of the war. Army records proved that the battalions they were assigned weren't anywhere near any of the labor camps. The black soldiers were paid to lie by Jewish organizations

it is you that is ignorant about the truths of World War 2. You're an ignoramus posting sophistry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haev1hExU2g]Holocaust Hoax Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]

Had to look in the dictionary for that insult did you?:lol::lol: Here's the deal idiot. The BUNDESARCHIV has the actual documents. I've actually read them. You have not, you are an ignorant fool, you will allways be an ignorant fool. You are flirting with trolldom. When you finish devolving to that level I will no longer bother responding to you as that is the equivalent of responding to the carpet.

The intellectual level is the same you see.

Had to look in the dictionary for that insult did you?:lol::lol: Here's the deal idiot. The BUNDESARCHIV has the actual documents. I've actually read them. You have not, you are an ignorant fool, you will allways be an ignorant fool. You are flirting with trolldom. When you finish devolving to that level I will no longer bother responding to you as that is the equivalent of responding to the carpet.

No, I didn't have to look in the dictionary for the word sophistry, I have a pretty good command of the English language and the word sophistry is an appropriate description of your posts in response to my posts questioning the alleged "holocaust". I believe you had to look up the definition of sophistry and perhaps ignoramus, which would have been a self-revelation for you I'm sure.
Why don't you post a summary of these Bundesarchiv documents you have claimed to have read that makes you the unquestionable pompous authority about the alleged "holocaust".

I could care less if you respond to my posts or not. I could get sidetracked and start an exchange of insults with you about your lack of intelligence or your know-nothingisms, but that's sophomoric...childish ad hominem.
I realize the "holocaust' is a hot button issue and taboo to even question in the main stream. Most people tend to be governed by their emotions on this issue and will not even look into the information from people who have honest questions about the alleged "holocaust". Most people that have been indoctrinated (brainwashed) into this alleged "holocaust" do respond in a very hostile redneck manner (being governed by their emotions). Instead of arguing on the merits of the argument a lot of people will engage in a vicious attack on your character and won't even attempt to refute the information in a civil manner, which tells me a lot.

Last edited:

Holocaust Hoax Exposed! - YouTube

No, I didn't have to look in the dictionary for the word sophistry, I have a pretty good command of the English language and the word sophistry is an appropriate description of your posts in response to my posts questioning the alleged "holocaust". I believe you had to look up the definition of sophistry and perhaps ignoramus, which would have been a self-revelation for you I'm sure.
Why don't you post a summary of these Bundesarchiv documents you have claimed to have read that makes you the unquestionable pompous authority about the alleged "holocaust".

I could care less if you respond to my posts or not. I could get sidetracked and start an exchange of insults with you about your lack of intelligence or your know-nothingisms, but that's sophomoric...childish ad hominem.
I realize the "holocaust' is a hot button issue and taboo to even question in the main stream. Most people tend to be governed by their emotions on this issue and will not even look into the information from people who have honest questions about the alleged "holocaust". Most people that have been indoctrinated (brainwashed) into this alleged "holocaust" do respond in a very hostile redneck manner (being governed by their emotions). Instead of arguing on the merits of the argument a lot of people will engage in a vicious attack on your character and won't even attempt to refute the information in a civil manner, which tells me a lot.

Arguing what based on what arguments? The Germans were anal about records and photographic records of their conquests and solutions to problems. The Wansee Conference meeting minutes are extant, thus for those who wish to read them they can.

The German records state unequivocally that the holocaust occured. The people around the camps acknowledge the history. The only ones who don't are anti-semitic revisionists with a political agenda.

Thank you but I'll read the real history, not the manufactured nonsense you choose to believe.

Last edited:
Ismail Enver did not commit any genocide.
He combatted terrorists.[/IMG]

Ismail Enver Pesha was an instigator of the Aramenian Genocide. He played a major role and took the first steps to implement the CUP blueprint for genocide by ordering the Armenians recruits in the in the Ottoman forces to be disarmed and reassigned to labor battalions before their summery executions. http://www.turkeyswar.com/whoswho/enver/0710.JPG

Forum List

Back