Mass genocide, last 100 years, incl. Holocaust (on 6 million Jews)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICL12z9XIiY]The Last Days of the Big Lie - (Part 2 of 9) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9kq287M7-E&feature=relmfu]The Last Days of the Big-Lie - (Part 5 of 9) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, the America-hating leftist and the little nazi girl make such an 'interesting' couple...

it is quite evident you are incapable of engaging in an adult scholarly debate about World War 2 history. I surmise this is because you are intellectually incapable of engaging in an adult scholarly debate because of a chemical lobotomy and your low IQ stymies any real intellectual investigations and/or debates. You first tried to intimidate me and when that didn't work you resorted to sophomoric ridicule. The sophomoric ridicule is not working either.

RRGO , When we are talking about "adult scholarly debate about World War 2 history" you better be silent !!!!!

You better educate yourself by reading the truth and not surrending to your antisemitic feelings!

Holocaust Facts - 33 Facts You Should Know About the Holocaust
BBC - Press Office - Auschwitz facts
Auschwitz — History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANEYUQ22VSE&feature=relmfu]Rudolf Hoess, former Auschwitz commandant, testifying at the Nuremberg trial, April 15, 1946 - YouTube[/ame]
Rudolf Hoess, the first commander of Auschwitz extermination camp, admits applying the "Final solution for the Jewish people" started in Auschwitz, 1941.

Rudolf Hoess, the first commander of Auschwitz extermination camp, admits applying the "Final solution for the Jewish people" started in Auschwitz, 1941.

I trust you can read English?

Please, point me to the words of Rudolf Hoess that say the "final solution" was about EXTERMINATION of Jews!!!!!

On the other hand, Nazis were working alongside US Zionist Jewish organisations on RESETTLEMENT of European Jews into Palestine. The very Jews that later on were included into the figure of "6 million" as "victims of Holocaust"!
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...UTB4tQNv70LWY-Myg&sig2=k9Qm_kiPCImY-fmSvo_qjA

I trust you can read English?

Please, point me to the words of Rudolf Hoess that say the "final solution" was about EXTERMINATION of Jews!!!!!

On the other hand, Nazis were working alongside US Zionist Jewish organisations on RESETTLEMENT of European Jews into Palestine. The very Jews that later on were included into the figure of "6 million" as "victims of Holocaust"!
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...UTB4tQNv70LWY-Myg&sig2=k9Qm_kiPCImY-fmSvo_qjA

The term was coined here. Read the minutes and learn something.

"In conclusion the different types of possible solutions were discussed, during which discussion both Gauleiter Dr. Meyer and State Secretary Dr. Bühler took the position that certain preparatory activities for the final solution should be carried out immediately in the territories in question, in which process alarming the populace must be avoided."

MINUTES OF THE WANNSEE CONFERENCE: Where the "Final Solution" was planned over lunch

"In conclusion the different types of possible solutions were discussed, during which discussion both Gauleiter Dr. Meyer and State Secretary Dr. Bühler took the position that certain preparatory activities for the final solution should be carried out immediately in the territories in question, in which process alarming the populace must be avoided."

MINUTES OF THE WANNSEE CONFERENCE: Where the "Final Solution" was planned over lunch

Once again: POINT ME TO THE WORDS THAT STATE THAT "FINAL SOLUTION" MEANT EXTERMINATION!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Do you girls giggle and have pillow fights in your little pink nazi pajamas? How precious.

Because I like you so much stinky monkey butt...it's back to stating my case about the holohoax:

Perhaps you're a Jewzi stinky monkey butt...here goes

Is it just coincidental that the flimsy and farcical story of “6,000,000 Jews” being murdered in “gas chambers” and burned up in “ovens” in concentration camps during WWII gave the Jews the impetus and PR ammunition they needed to make their “gallant return” to the “promised land” at the war’s end, occupying and ethnically cleansing much of Palestine through terrorism and force of arms, establishing a racist/apartheid “Jewish state” called “Israel” in 1948? And this all just happens to fit the previously cited ancient Torah prophecy to the letter? I hardly think so!

TOWNS DESTROYED AND/OR ETHNICALLY CLEANSED
BY THE JEWZIS/ISRAELIS.

Towns Destroyed and/or Ethnically Cleansed by the Jews/Israelis.

EARLY ZIONIST JEWZI TERRORIST GANGS.

Jewish-Zionist Terror.

Today, the "holocaust" tall tale has taken the form of a bizarre cult-like State-enforced and protected religious dogma of the West (i.e. Holocaustianity), as it is illegal to question, dispute or deny in over a dozen European countries, under punishment of heavy fines and imprisonment! This farfetched Zionist-trumpeted conspiracy theory is being utilized by Jewish hucksters and scam artists as a money-making enterprise, a larcenous con of near-planetary proportions which Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein dubbed “The Holocaust Industry”. (The Holocaust Industry: Reflection on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering. London: VERSO, 2000.) On top of that, this myth has been wielded by Jewish zealots as an ideological sledgehammer to club Gentiles over the head with any time non-Jews dare criticize or oppose the global banditry and menacing influence of the self-professed “Chosen People”.

Below are reproductions of many press clippings and articles featuring the cabalistic 6,000,000 number, dating back to the year 1900. Note the ceaseless references to “6,000,000 Jews”, the continuous begging for money and land (Palestine), and the term “holocaust” used well before the events of the 1940s. It is also noteworthy that the authors of the vast majority of these propaganda articles were the richest of Wall Street’s Jewish bankers as well as leaders of Zionist pressure groups, Schiffs and Warburgs among them.

1900-
American Zionist leader, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, let slip the Zionist agenda behind the Holocaust Hoax: to promote public sympathy for Zionism (Jewish takeover of Palestine).
“There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism.”

ZIONISTS' MASS MEETING - Leaders in the Movement Arouse Enthusiasm at Cooper Union. A PLEA FOR HUMAN JUSTICE Israel's Great Gift to Mankind Recalled -- Dreyfus and European Persecution Mentioned in Convention. - View Article - NYTimes.com

1902-
Under its entry on “anti-Semitism”, the tenth edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica references “Six Million Jews” of Rumania and Russia being “systematically degraded.”

Source link:Holohoax » Prothink.org

Holocaust Lies exposed again!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnAXOh0UdM"]Holocaust Lies exposed again! - YouTube[/ame]

The great Jewish lie holocaust truth exposed breaking news

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A&feature=related"]The great jewish lie holocaust truth exposed breaking news - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08akOt2kuo]Springtime for Hitler - The Producers(1968) - YouTube[/ame]

I thought it was right in keeping with the garbage you've posted so far.

The only person posting garbage here is you. Even westwall attempted to support his views with some evidence (pity he didn't bother reading his own link).

"The Great Jewish Lie"...lololol...

Everything you and your fellow nazi ergo have posted is garbage. westwall is giving you a lot more credit than I ever will. I don't think extremist wackos deserve carefully considered response.

You belong in jail.

Once again: POINT ME TO THE WORDS THAT STATE THAT "FINAL SOLUTION" MEANT EXTERMINATION!!!!!!!

READ the minutes moron. For a person who claims to read English you sure have a serious problem with comprehension. The minutes spell it out very clearly. That's why they wanted to initiate the process early to avoid scaring the targets.

"The Great Jewish Lie"...lololol...

Everything you and your fellow nazi ergo have posted is garbage. westwall is giving you a lot more credit than I ever will. I don't think extremist wackos deserve carefully considered response.

You belong in jail.

No, not in jail. It's better he spew his bile so we can better identify the idiots like him who "believe".

READ the minutes moron. .

All right, moron, let's read them together since you clearly did not bother reading your own link before posting it.

"...The Reichsführer-SS and the Chief of the German Police (Chief of the Security Police and the SD) was entrusted with the official central handling of the final solution of the Jewish question without regard to geographic borders. The Chief of the Security Police and the SD then gave a short report of the struggle which has been carried on thus far against this enemy, the essential points being the following:

a) the expulsion of the Jews from every sphere of life of the German people,

b) the expulsion of the Jews from the living space of the German people.

In carrying out these efforts, an increased and planned acceleration of the emigration of the Jews from Reich territory was started, as the only possible present solution.

By order of the Reich Marshal, a Reich Central Office for Jewish Emigration was set up in January 1939 and the Chief of the Security Police and SD was entrusted with the management. Its most important tasks were

a) to make all necessary arrangements for the preparation for an increased emigration of the Jews,

b) to direct the flow of emigration,

c) to speed the procedure of emigration in each individual case..."

I don't know what you read, but the words in YOUR link say "expulsion" and "emigration". Not "execution" or "extermination".

Let's continue...
"...The Jews themselves, or their Jewish political organizations, financed the emigration.... Up to 30 October 1941, these foreign Jews donated a total of around 9,500,000 dollars..."
In other words, Jews living outside of Europe (in US) PARTICIPATED in the "final solution" for their European brothers. Interesting "Holocaust", isn't it?

But let's continue...
"...Under proper guidance, in the course of the final solution the Jews are to be allocated for appropriate labor in the East. Able-bodied Jews, separated according to sex, will be taken in large work columns to these areas for work on roads, in the course of which action doubtless a large portion will be eliminated by natural causes.
The possible final remnant will, since it will undoubtedly consist of the most resistant portion, have to be treated accordingly, because it is the product of natural selection and would, if released, act as a the seed of a new Jewish revival
(see the experience of history.)..."

Well? Where are the plans for "extermination" or "execution"?

Last edited:
Statistics for Auschwitz:

Out 1.1 million Jews approximately 960 000 were killed. That would be 87%.

In the same Auschwitz out of 15 000 Soviet POW all 15 000 were killed. 100%
Out of 23 000 Gipsies 21 000 were killed -- 91%.

Do we hear about "Soviet POW Holocaust" or "Gipsy Holocaust"?!

Last edited:
You belong in jail.

Why?

Because we do not subscribe to Zionist propaganda?

In what definition of "democracy" and "freedom of thought or speech" is there a postulate that one has to obey Zionist dogmas?

No, because you defend and deny the criminal acts of one of the foulest regimes that ever marched across the face of the earth.

Pukes.

No, because you defend and deny the criminal acts of one of the foulest regimes that ever marched across the face of the earth.

Where?!
Quote MY WORDS in defence or denial of criminal acts of Nazis? How can I if that war took the lives of 29 million of Soviet people alone! And millions of others!

I do not deny nor defend the crimes committed by Nazis. Neither do I deny or defend crimes committed by Zionists, one of these crimes is Zionist privatisation of the tragedy suffered by people all over Europe at the hands of Nazis (many of whom were Jews) during WW2!

You on the other hand condone Zionist criminals!
So, by your own standards, pack your bags and fuck off to prison. Better yet, jump off the roof to spare the world your genepool. Zionist morons like you do not deserve to be called human.

Last edited:
ho hum. Same old same old. I do appreciate the fact that you consider those who disagree with you to be less than human...another trait you share with the nazi monsters.

Forum List

Back