Masking sexual abuse as treatment?

he 'fight or flight' instinct is dying in people today. Girls or women often ignore that feeling that all is not well and take that ride with a fella or continue to see that doc even though alarm bells are going like mad.
Every parent should be vigilant and fierce when it comes to their children and that includes some internal skills that allow them to stop the bad thing from happening to begin with. Your young lady should have the confidence and awareness to speak up and stay out of that car ride a sketchy guy may offer.
GT is correct. We don't have enough docs and nurses as it is and to arbitrarily knock them out of the loop... to assume guilt and take away their right to perform their profession just isn't the American way. A 3rd person will solve this problem and it's a hell of a lot better solution than whats being proposed here.
I myself may have become a victim several times if my mama hadn't instilled in me the courage and conviction to speak up or avoid what may become a dangerous situation
There are bad cops out there too. Bad apples in every bunch. Do we now say a male cop may not do his job when it involves a female?
. Hopefully with all that is going on the tide is turning, and parents are taking action. The sad thing is that parents get so afraid that they imprison the child or keep them out of many things because of the fear, and that becomes an added problem. We have kids that can no longer enjoy their childhood because of the fears in all of this stuff, and it's all because of an allowance over time for our children's security to be compromised by idiots who began telling the nation to become tolerant of all sorts of bullcrap, and then you had the revolving door of the dam court system run by activist judges allowing criminals to get off lightly after doing some awful things. It has to end, and even Hollywood should be indicted for their part in it all.

He's from my neck of the woods. He's been around Michigan State Doctor and a string of these have come out, about 30.

I honestly have no idea how he got away with this so long.

And yeah, they should have female doctors.
OH MY GAWD! YOU ARE A GENDERIST NAZI!

How long have you harbored these deviant beliefs that gender should prevent people from doing what they think that they need to do to make themselves happy?

/just kidding

upload_2017-2-18_11-41-22.png

We have kids that can no longer enjoy their childhood because of the fears in all of this stuff, and it's all because of an allowance over time for our children's security to be compromised by idiots who began telling the nation to become tolerant of all sorts of bullcrap, and then you had the revolving door of the dam court system run by activist judges allowing criminals to get off lightly after doing some awful things. It has to end, and even Hollywood should be indicted for their part in it all.

we also have "oversexualized" just about everything in our society for a long time

unfortunately, I fear that we are reaping some of what we have sown...

Forum List

Back