Masking sexual abuse as treatment?

I'm sure (in fact I know) there are some fine male doctors out there who would never even think of doing such a thing, but that is too big of a risk to take when you are responsible for the safety and well being of HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of young girls (and some boys as well).
Too big of a risk, meaning you think its a good % chance that males will do this sort of thing?

I wouldnt say so, I wont accept these scummers as representatives of my gender. I didnt subscribe to it and I wont allow it, same as cat callers and creepers and all the rest.

Plus, compare the % of humans that are pedophiles to the % of humans that are lesbian pedophiles and then see if gender assigning your doctor even mitigates that risk.

The rhetoric here is that Data doesnt matter, but of course it does and having a Male Doctor is close to zero risk and Im very sorry for these Victims and that these scumbags even exist......but they're not our breed they're something different than "male," they're mentally ill.

Sexual abuse of minors is overwhelmingly committed by the male gender. That is just a fact of life.
But the problem is, its not "overwhelmingly committed," period.

So, thinking its some big risk is incorrect, it ignores reality.

I know thats hard to hear, being that it occurs and causes pain and its tough, but I dont not drive simply because car accidents can mangle me, cause me to be pinned to my dashboard, and then the car starts on fire and I die a horrid death.

Acting like choosing male doctors is some risk is the same, it aint a risk its a super long shot fucking bet that the doctor is some predator.

And thats just "a fact."

Dont get a family dog because one in tens of millions will eat your baby, I dont think so.

Well, you are entitled to make your own decisions. If it had been up to me? I would have hired a female doctor and cut even those odds in half at least.
Thats ridiculous, because if everyone over-reacted, and was pig headed in their stereotyping and gross over simplifications like youre doing, there would be a shortage of doctors PERIOD and ALL children would be less safe. I wouldnt go self congratulating my lack of an ability to discern reality vs. ignorant conclusion jumping.

If a black guy shoots my Nana in the face Im not gunna avoid black guys because Im scared to be shot. Its not realistic, same as avoiding Male doctors because of this. Its sexist, and pig headed.

I'm sure (in fact I know) there are some fine male doctors out there who would never even think of doing such a thing, but that is too big of a risk to take when you are responsible for the safety and well being of HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of young girls (and some boys as well).
Too big of a risk, meaning you think its a good % chance that males will do this sort of thing?

I wouldnt say so, I wont accept these scummers as representatives of my gender. I didnt subscribe to it and I wont allow it, same as cat callers and creepers and all the rest.

Plus, compare the % of humans that are pedophiles to the % of humans that are lesbian pedophiles and then see if gender assigning your doctor even mitigates that risk.

The rhetoric here is that Data doesnt matter, but of course it does and having a Male Doctor is close to zero risk and Im very sorry for these Victims and that these scumbags even exist......but they're not our breed they're something different than "male," they're mentally ill.

Sexual abuse of minors is overwhelmingly committed by the male gender. That is just a fact of life.

I know thats hard to hear, being that it occurs and causes pain and its tough, but I dont not drive simply because car accidents can mangle me, cause me to be pinned to my dashboard, and then the car starts on fire and I die a horrid death.

Acting like choosing male doctors is some risk is the same, it aint a risk its a super long shot fucking bet that the doctor is some predator.

And thats just "a fact."

Dont get a family dog because one in tens of millions will eat your baby, I dont think so.

Well, you are entitled to make your own decisions. If it had been up to me? I would have hired a female doctor and cut even those odds in half at least.
Thats ridiculous, because if everyone over-reacted, and was pig headed in their stereotyping and gross over simplifications like youre doing, there would be a shortage of doctors PERIOD and ALL children would be less safe. I wouldnt go self congratulating my lack of an ability to discern reality vs. ignorant conclusion jumping.

If a black guy shoots my Nana in the face Im not gunna avoid black guys because Im scared to be shot. Its not realistic, same as avoiding Male doctors because of this. Its sexist, and pig headed.

There is no gross oversimplification. Male doctors are men who are sexually attracted to and aroused by the female form in many instances.

If most of crimes are done by blacks in my district (well, if they were here) I would avoid blacks. If most of crimes are done by whites or yellows I would avoid white/yellow guys. It's not oversimplification.

perhaps its just nc but i am rarely alone with a male doctor.....normally a nurse is there and if any clothes are coming off a women enters the room and watches.....i always tease them about a day of watching but they are thre to protect both the doctor and the patient

This is where being pragmatic is important when in a leadership role, or as an adult period.

If everyone took Chris' sexist approach, there'd be a world shortage of Doctors and much more.....exponentially more damage would be done to the world's population...

simply because of emotion based gross over simplifications and being sexist as opposed to just realizing...

umm hey its rare and its a mental decifiency, kay lets not damage the entire planet cuz of it cuz we're dumb.

and to say "in many instances?" really? what % of doctors, as an exact numeral please or else gtfo with that hype driven fucking GUESS

And thats just "a fact."

There is no gross oversimplification. Male doctors are men who are sexually attracted to and aroused by the female form in many instances.
Biology wins again!!!

This is where being pragmatic is important when in a leadership role, or as an adult period.

If everyone took Chris' sexist approach, there'd be a world shortage of Doctors and much more.....exponentially more damage would be done to the world's population...

simply because of emotion based gross over simplifications and being sexist as opposed to just realizing...

umm hey its rare and its a mental decifiency, kay lets not damage the entire planet cuz of it cuz we're dumb.

and to say "in many instances?" really? what % of doctors, as an exact numeral please or else gtfo with that hype driven fucking GUESS

Whatever dude. It's a risk I wouldn't take with other people's daughters. If I was in charge of a bunch of young females, I would have hired a FEMALE doctor. I don't really give two craps if you don't like it, TBH.

Whatever dude. It's a risk I wouldn't take with other people's daughters. If I was in charge of a bunch of young females, I would have hired a FEMALE doctor. I don't really give two craps if you don't like it, TBH.
cool story bro, its still dumb and you would harm more folks than your ego thinks its protecting, all cuz of a shortage of brain cells and common sense i mean jesus fuck, theres ALREADY a shortage of health care professionals, lets boycott males good job ya emotionally stunted gooftroop.

Okay numbers guy... Tell me this pragmatic one. Which is more likely to molest a young girl? A male? Or a female?

cool story bro, its still dumb and you would harm more folks than your ego thinks its protecting, all cuz of a shortage of brain cells and common sense i mean jesus fuck, theres ALREADY a shortage of health care professionals, lets boycott males good job ya emotionally stunted gooftroop.

You are an idiot. End of story.

And thats just "a fact."

Your opinion might be swayed, otherwise if a high percentage of one or the other that is being talked about or is being brought up, were to begin a pattern that forces people to change from what might not be working anymore to doing something a little bit more safer. At least until they can assess the situation better.

If you were living in Chicago, and living in the areas where face shootings might occur in a percentage that would have you scared to walk down to the park or local 7-Eleven, then your perspective might change a little bit about how you think about things or how to deal with those things better. The female doctor option is probably in her mind a safer option until societal changes like strengthening the laws occur or these things are studied better. The male doctors should be enraged when their male PHD brethren causes the profession such hardships in which these kinds of problems do cause when occur, and they should be on the front lines wanting the most severe punishment for these perpetrators. Silence by them is hurtful. They need to lock arms with people like ChrisL, and work diligently to help fix the problem instead of being offended by her view of it.

yeah, I hate to hear a story like this

BUT - men should not be disqualified as doctors for women and girls...

I will get on board with this IF we prevent gay men from having anything to do with little boys

see how that works?

No, they shouldn't be, but if you are in charge of a bunch of preteen/teen girls, then you had better give such things some THOUGHT beyond what is 'politically correct.'

It's usually men, but there are definitely female predators as well. I used to go to a clinic that always had a nurse in the exam room as well as the doc.

I doubt anyone would object, if it were necessary, in a pinch. But then the question becomes,"is it necessary"? The idea that alocating women doctors to care for young girls medical needs, would cause some sort of health care crisis is... Well... There really is no other way to describe it... It's flat out fuckin' retarded.

It's usually men, but there are definitely female predators as well. I used to go to a clinic that always had a nurse in the exam room as well as the doc.

Yes, I don't know why they wouldn't have had a nurse or someone else present in the room during examinations and treatments. That would be too much common sense for some, I suppose.

I will get on board with this IF we prevent gay men from having anything to do with little boys

see how that works?
I do! You'd like to tailor society around aberrant behavior, because others would like it tailored around standard human biology... So "yes". I do see how that works... For you.

perhaps its just nc but i am rarely alone with a male doctor.....normally a nurse is there and if any clothes are coming off a women enters the room and watches.....i always tease them about a day of watching but they are thre to protect both the doctor and the patient
. Yes.. It makes one wonder what in the world is going on in these specific areas where doctors are operating outside the norms ? I mean look at what happened to Michael Jackson and others in such situations. Maybe every circumstance should be regulated by the government in implementing standards that every physician should abide by in what you say (by strict law) no matter where they practice at. Good point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back