Mask Snobbery

ticky tocky knuckledragger.

if not *you* - someone *you* know.

prison? unless you live in a deep red knuckledragging state - then it's also counting down until *you* are a pariah.
th

Masker is the new snowflake.

No.

People wore masks WAY before COVID, for many health reasons.
More and more elderly people are suggested to wear masks when outside, simply because of the state of pollution in the air.

I continue to wear mine when I go out shopping, simply because of the allergens in the air for the past year have been on an extremely high level in my area. My Dr told me has more people coming in for allergy symptoms to the pollution in this part of the state, than people coming in complaining of COVID.

And actually, my mask IS an allergy mask, specifically designed for filtering out pollutants.

Don't judge somebody because they have a mask on. YOU don't know WHY they have a mask on.

=================================

In the case of walking into a public place and immediately being given control of the environment there........hell yeah! Been there, done that!!!

Obviously that woman didn't have any confidence in her mask to keep her "safe". So thats all on her!!! She should have gone outside to sit then.

When people give me "that look"............I smile and wink at them. WHOA! You should see the looks on their faces after that!!!!! LMAOROFL

The gov't has done a number on the people. Brain washing the living hell out of them. I live in a deep red state.......most don't wear the mask. And hardly anyone says a thing.

Only exception was Costco who is requires masks to shop. We cut up that card.

Yeah. I live in Texas. No real Texan is going to say anything. If they want to keep away from others, they know THEY are the ones to have to keep away from others......not expect everybody else to be doing it FOR them. LOL

I go to the store with my mask on, mainly because most stores still require them, but also because I have severe allergies. A lot of people in the store don't have a mask, others do. Nobody gives a shit.

Southern protocol...........If you're gonna get sick, you're gonna get sick. Doesn't matter what you do, where you go, or what you say............if you're gonna get sick, then it's your time to get sick. Nothing is going to stop it. You deal with it then.

Sure, you can be SENSIBLE about it and keep sanitized and clean and don't put yourself into situations on purpose. You can still get sick, but thats nobodys fault, it's just life.

Now if I went into a store and there was a worthless bitch hacking, coughing, sneezing, and spewing her shit all over everything with no mask on............THEN.........THEN I would be demanding the manager kick that c**t out of the store. Which would still be my own protocol BEFORE COVID as thats just bad manners, and disgusting behavior.

Yeah. I live in Texas. No real Texan is going to say anything. If they want to keep away from others, they know THEY are the ones to have to keep away from others......not expect everybody else to be doing it FOR them. LOL

I go to the store with my mask on, mainly because most stores still require them, but also because I have severe allergies. A lot of people in the store don't have a mask, others do. Nobody gives a shit.

Southern protocol...........If you're gonna get sick, you're gonna get sick. Doesn't matter what you do, where you go, or what you say............if you're gonna get sick, then it's your time to get sick. Nothing is going to stop it. You deal with it then.

Sure, you can be SENSIBLE about it and keep sanitized and clean and don't put yourself into situations on purpose. You can still get sick, but thats nobodys fault, it's just life.

Now if I went into a store and there was a worthless bitch hacking, coughing, sneezing, and spewing her shit all over everything with no mask on............THEN.........THEN I would be demanding the manager kick that c**t out of the store. Which would still be my own protocol BEFORE COVID as thats just bad manners, and disgusting behavior.
Glad we have it this way too. I'm Alabama and work in Mississippi. No one cares here. It's the leftist shit hole states that have gone full Nazi over this. That is why the people are leaving those places.

Lame duck Governor blackface babykillin' Nawtham has shut his pie hole. and his muslim head of health department...haven't heard a taqiyya out of him lately. I consider Va HEalth department employees a pack of lying jackals.

read this a couple times.

"They need the people to believe that the only solution to the current 'crisis,' whatever it may be, is wearing the shackles of the state. But this cannot be accomplished without a relentless propaganda campaign, designed to instil enough fear that people start begging for the safety of slavery while rejecting the risks of freedom."

GK Chesterton...described politicians as the pestilence of his day. Nothing has changed.

read this a couple times.

"They need the people to believe that the only solution to the current 'crisis,' whatever it may be, is wearing the shackles of the state. But this cannot be accomplished without a relentless propaganda campaign, designed to instil enough fear that people start begging for the safety of slavery while rejecting the risks of freedom."

GK Chesterton...described politicians as the pestilence of his day. Nothing has changed.
It's all about keeping Trump out nothing more.

JO

But they don't mind scalping us along the way. And too many of our fellow americans seem to be happy to go along. that is the disturbing part.

Forum List

Back