Maryland considers teaching kids that boys are presumed guilt of rape accusations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-19_22-6-5.png

Maryland Considers Teaching Kids That Boys Are Presumed Guilty In Rape Accusations | Zero Hedge
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, the trendy democratic liberals are enough to make people want to puke, every day it gets worse, and worse no wonder there is never anything good to say about these lunatics including the dumb asses who can only use sources as their argument. It must be great to live in a world of total denial. No wonder these idiots have no idea what the hell is going on in the real world.

Well if you are importing a rapfugee culture it may make some sense. Dang these people need to make up their minds what they want at some point.

View attachment 113330
Maryland Considers Teaching Kids That Boys Are Presumed Guilty In Rape Accusations | Zero Hedge
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, the trendy democratic liberals are enough to make people want to puke, every day it gets worse, and worse no wonder there is never anything good to say about these lunatics including the dumb asses who can only use sources as their argument. It must be great to live in a world of total denial. No wonder these idiots have no idea what the hell is going on in the real world.

Well MindWars I guess when you
take religion out of govt, and can't require sex to be within marriage and to ban adultery and fornication as illegal

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

Some lame attempt to come up with a 'secular equivalent' of banning sex but without religious references.

It seems easier to go back to just requiring that people be MARRIED as legal partners.
But by "separation of church and state" you can't require that; so the liberals want to substitute
some secular equivalent?

The next best thing I've seen is "consent contracts" that some university campuses require all students to sign so there is written proof that both parties consented. I guess even that should require two sworn witnesses, under penalty of perjury, so you can't forge that either!

Someday we'll figure it out, MindWars.
I just wish there was a way to plot all this legalese nonsense on a scatter graph,
so we could see visually if we are progressing or converging to any resolution soon!

If this is the reason why so many boys are trying to look like girls, sadly I can not blame them. They are getting blamed for things whether they are guilty of them things or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back