Mary Lou Retton currently in ICU ‘fighting for her life’

So do all of the private insurance companies.

It's called "contractual write off".

Look at your next settlement from your health insurance provider.
Mine comes from St. Alphonsus but is what Medicare was sending to me.

So the Doctor gets ripped off and it is okay with you???

Mine comes from St. Alphonsus but is what Medicare was sending to me.

So the Doctor gets ripped off and it is okay with you???
The doctors aren't getting ripped off. They are doing quite well.

Especially now, as we have a doctor shortage.

I sent in $50 for her. Who else contributed to her health?

She was one of the great American gymnasts back in the days when the Olympics mattered more.

I hope she gets better.

The doctors aren't getting ripped off. They are doing quite well.

Especially now, as we have a doctor shortage.
When a Doctor is paid zero, how is he doing quite well? All the bills are heavily discounted. And you are fine with that?

Because you aren't his only patient.

And the doctor got paid "zero" because YOU were indigent and did not have coverage for the services provided.

Actually my doctor works for a hospital and is paid salary. So you admit the Feds paid nothing at all and according to you due to me!!! I have full coverage. Actually thus it was the hospital that got dicked out of payment in full.

I saw her recently on a TV program. Could have been a news program. This is serious folks.
I saw her for the first time in decades, yesterday, in a commercial for something?? Can't remember what? I thought, wow she looks really, really old (compared to her Olympic years), and then I thought, oh my, I probably look that much older too, from back then...then bowed my head in shame, and asked for forgiveness in judging her looks....:(

I hope she survives this..... She's only 55, for goodness sake! I've had a Pneumonia vaccine, because I've had pneumonia previously, so now I am vulnerable to it.....

Wonder what kind of rare form her pneumonia is....?

Actually my doctor works for a hospital and is paid salary. So you admit the Feds paid nothing at all and according to you due to me!!! I have full coverage. Actually thus it was the hospital that got dicked out of payment in full.
Then i guess ou need to go back and correct your comments.

I can only respond to what you post, not what is in your head.

The feds didn't pay? Um, NOBODY paid, because you were an indigent oatient without coverage for the services provided.

Are you complaining? Well have I got some great news for you!

Even single other first world country besides the US has found a solution. Wanna hear it?

Then i guess ou need to go back and correct your comments.

I can only respond to what you post, not what is in your head.

The feds didn't pay? Um, NOBODY paid, because you were an indigent oatient without coverage for the services provided.

Are you complaining? Well have I got some great news for you!

Even single other first world country besides the US has found a solution. Wanna hear it?
If you are correct, the FEDS know all about my revenue. However you suggest I am broke. Pal, I am never broke.

I reported what is on my paperwork sent to me by St. Alphonsus or the Feds.

I just saw her in a commercial a couple days ago. I did not pay attention to what she was hawking. It was for Colonial Penn as I looked it up.

I read where it's a rare form of pneumonia. Sorry to hear about this, but no insurance?
So much for Obamacare

If you opt not to get insurance, Obamacare does not automatically kick in. You still have to apply.

Forum List

Back