30 yr old Grammy singer Tori Kelly collapses and goes unconscious: Now in ICU as she's treated for life-threatening blood clots in legs and lungs

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is the new normal. They had a reason why they wanted to force the COVID vaccine on everyone: It would have been hard to compare the difference between the sickly vaccinated and the healthy unvaccinated.

Tori Kelly rushed to hospital after COLLAPSING at LA restaurant and losing consciousness: Singer remains in ICU as she's treated for 'life-threatening blood clots in legs and lungs'​

• Kelly, 30, was dining with friends in LA when she lost consciousness
  • She's being treated for multiple blood clots around vital organs
  • The singer is still in hospital and one source called her condition 'really serious'
Tori Kelly is rushed to the hospital after COLLAPSING at dinner
So many these days.

MORE COINCIDENCES .James( son of Le Bron) has heart attack, ---, is entering his freshman year at USC and is ranked 20th in the 2023 ESPN 100 rankings.

It is the second straight year the Trojans program has had a player suffer cardiac arrest.

Center Vincent Iwuchukwu, one of the top incoming freshman in college basketball last season, suffered cardiac arrest on July 1 and was hospitalized for a few days. He returned to play for USC in January, appearing in 14 games. -ESPN

It will be interesting to see how younger people eventually view the Covid shots. Will they ever acknowledge that they were unnecessary and potentially harmful, or will they have become permanently addicted to that kool aid?

This is the new normal. They had a reason why they wanted to force the COVID vaccine on everyone: It would have been hard to compare the difference between the sickly vaccinated and the healthy unvaccinated.

Tori Kelly rushed to hospital after COLLAPSING at LA restaurant and losing consciousness: Singer remains in ICU as she's treated for 'life-threatening blood clots in legs and lungs'​

• Kelly, 30, was dining with friends in LA when she lost consciousness
  • She's being treated for multiple blood clots around vital organs
  • The singer is still in hospital and one source called her condition 'really serious'
Tori Kelly is rushed to the hospital after COLLAPSING at dinner
So many these days.

Clot shot? I see Lebron The Racist's son expirenced a cardiac event

I've had several clot removal surgeries. They started in '06 and the last one was in '14.
I've also had three covid vax shots, with no clots occurring.

Just ignore that. I know that you will.

I've had several clot removal surgeries. They started in '06 and the last one was in '14.
I've also had three covid vax shots, with no clots occurring.

Just ignore that. I know that you will.

Vaccines are supposed to be a one shot thing.... you kept coming back for more? Lol

I simply don't want to end up like yous.

I'm totally unfucked. I had the original COVID strain, three days done and gone. And not a single jab of that shit Trump put in your body.

Forum List

Back