Marsha Blackburn to "test waters" for 2016 Presidential race

Yeah I did. So what, shgutz?

Next time, read for comprehension, Zayyin.

Do you have something to add here, golum? Go kasher your tuchas for pesach and leave the adults to talk.

Well, seeing as I started this thread, ben-zona, I will come as go as I please, and if you don't like it, then you can certainly stick to being a H'tichat h'rah, I don't care, cuz you can't stop me. Must be hard for such an anal-retentive control freak like you to not get what you want, nöööö?

Next time, read for comprehension, Zayyin.

Do you have something to add here, golum? Go kasher your tuchas for pesach and leave the adults to talk.

Well, seeing as I started this thread, ben-zona, I will come as go as I please, and if you don't like it, then you can certainly stick to being a H'tichat h'rah, I don't care, cuz you can't stop me. Must be hard for such an anal-retentive control freak like you to not get what you want, nöööö?

OK, you admit you have nothing of substance to add. And that's not just this thread.
I have a way to deal with idiotic posters like you.
Bye.

OK, you admit you have nothing of substance to add. And that's not just this thread.
Bye.

He has little substance, just a narrow minded, intolerant opinions.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Bye.

He has little substance, just a narrow minded, intolerant opinions.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Based on his own ignorance. And added in a modicum of lying and posing, in his case ludicrously as a Jew.

Bye.

I graciously accept your concession. You may now take your ass home with you, here, let me hand it to you.

Forum List

Back