"Marry a Muslim or you die!"

What am I, your teacher? No. You want to remain ignorant, feel free. If not, I suggest you go to solid sources (ie not the media) and read actual research papers. There are research organizations around the world who have linked up to produce study after study on the subject. Or, you could be an idiot and just read 'wiki' as the ultimate authority.

However, if you make the effort to inform yourself, you will find that even Christian churches in the ME and Asia have 'honor killings'. If it's about Islam, why are there 'honor killings' within Christian Churches?
I have even the UN reports point to predominantly Islamic countries as the main source of the scourge.
Can you produce the scripture from the new testament that sanctifies honor killing in Christian churches?
No?
Then in that case it would be appropriate to say faith had nothing to do with it.

See how it works?
I have produced some of the fundamental components required to render an opinion in Islamic fiqh.
You have produced nothing.

I've never said it wasn't mainly Islamic countries. I said it is not necessarily about Islam. And.... the fact that Christians, Hindus, and a variety of other religions also participate means that it is not solely about Islam.

You have produced your opinion. So have I. Mine is based on having read a variety of research papers on honor killings. I wrote a few articles on it a while ago. It's an horrific practice.... and without doubt it happens within Islam. But not just Islam. So, it's rather ridiculous to claim that Islam is solely responsible.

No.
You said it had nothing to do with Islam and you were emphatic.

They are actually called crimes of passion, and yes often the perps receive a lesser sentence for some reason.

Statistically, every second day a family member in Italy dies from another family member.
30 percent of Italian (core Catholicism) murders are family and marriage related. The trend is rising as divorces also rise according to the criminologist quoted in the articles.

Italien ist Spitzenreiter bei Morden in der Familie / Chronik / Chronik im Überblick / Artikel / Home - stol.it Schlagzeilen aus Südtirol
Italien ist Spitzenreiter bei Morden in der Familie - Chronik - News - austria.com

So, without Catholicism in Italy, there would be 30% less dead a year.
See the logic. Religion of peace.

Last edited:
I have even the UN reports point to predominantly Islamic countries as the main source of the scourge.
Can you produce the scripture from the new testament that sanctifies honor killing in Christian churches?
No?
Then in that case it would be appropriate to say faith had nothing to do with it.

See how it works?
I have produced some of the fundamental components required to render an opinion in Islamic fiqh.
You have produced nothing.

I've never said it wasn't mainly Islamic countries. I said it is not necessarily about Islam. And.... the fact that Christians, Hindus, and a variety of other religions also participate means that it is not solely about Islam.

You have produced your opinion. So have I. Mine is based on having read a variety of research papers on honor killings. I wrote a few articles on it a while ago. It's an horrific practice.... and without doubt it happens within Islam. But not just Islam. So, it's rather ridiculous to claim that Islam is solely responsible.

No.

I said it is to do with the geographic culture, not religion. That is true. Not all Muslims practice 'honor killings', but Muslims from certain countries - along with other religions from those countries - do practice it. I am aware that you would blame all the ills of the world on Islam but that is not fair.

They are actually called crimes of passion, and yes often the perps receive a lesser sentence for some reason.

Statistically, every second day a family member in Italy dies from another family member.
30 percent of Italian (core Catholicism) murders are family and marriage related. The trend is rising as divorces also rise according to the criminologist quoted in the articles.

Italien ist Spitzenreiter bei Morden in der Familie / Chronik / Chronik im Überblick / Artikel / Home - stol.it Schlagzeilen aus Südtirol
Italien ist Spitzenreiter bei Morden in der Familie - Chronik - News - austria.com

So, without Catholicism in Italy, there would be 30% less dead a year.
See the logic. Religion of peace.

So, you're basically an idiot too. Good to know.

So, you're basically an idiot too. Good to know.

It's not me making the claims of religious 'honor killings'.
I know, that without Catholicism these crimes would still occur in Italy.
Just like they would occur in USA even without US's tumultuous Christian sectarianism.
Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Intimate partner violence

It's a man's world, no matter what the law-giver says.
And a lot of men turn violent when the woman - be it wife or daughter - behaves dishonorable. Simple as that.

Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"

Since researching the subject seems above the intellectual paygrade of many, the NatGeog ran this article back in 2002.

There is nothing in the Koran, the book of basic Islamic teachings, that permits or sanctions honor killings. However, the view of women as property with no rights of their own is deeply rooted in Islamic culture, Tahira Shahid Khan, a professor specializing in women's issues at the Aga Khan University in Pakistan, wrote in Chained to Custom, a review of honor killings published in 1999.

Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"

Since researching the subject seems above the intellectual paygrade of many, the NatGeog ran this article back in 2002.

There is nothing in the Koran, the book of basic Islamic teachings, that permits or sanctions honor killings. However, the view of women as property with no rights of their own is deeply rooted in Islamic culture, Tahira Shahid Khan, a professor specializing in women's issues at the Aga Khan University in Pakistan, wrote in Chained to Custom, a review of honor killings published in 1999.

No.

I said it is to do with the geographic culture, not religion. That is true. Not all Muslims practice 'honor killings', but Muslims from certain countries - along with other religions from those countries - do practice it. I am aware that you would blame all the ills of the world on Islam but that is not fair.

That is unfair.I have stated I agree that suicide bombers are not always muslims nor honor killings only islamic.

Islam is a way of life that shapes the geographic culture it is predominant in .
Perhaps to the extent of influencing people outside of the Islamic faith .
I dont know that for sure, it is not an unreasonable possibility nor would it be unprecedented .

What I do know is honor killing is neither in the Quran nor is it specified in any hadith. It is however the natural outcome of the Islamic ethos of misogyny, and is largely ignored and unpunished in Islamic states .

I did notice the" too" in the other post.
Right back @ ya.

What I do know is honor killing is neither in the Quran nor is it specified in any hadith. It is however the natural outcome of the Islamic ethos of misogyny, and is largely ignored and unpunished in Islamic states.
Honor killings were part of the Middle East and Indian culture long before Islam ever existed.

So to claim it is part of the "natural outcome of the Islamic ethos" is disingenuous, and totally false. :doubt:

What I do know is honor killing is neither in the Quran nor is it specified in any hadith. It is however the natural outcome of the Islamic ethos of misogyny, and is largely ignored and unpunished in Islamic states.
Honor killings were part of the Middle East and Indian culture long before Islam ever existed.

So to claim it is part of the "natural outcome of the Islamic ethos" is disingenuous, and totally false. :doubt:

As the pre-Islamic rituals were integrated into Islam so was honor killing that is true enough .
My statement was poorly written.

A better edit would be .
What I do know is honor killing is neither in the Quran nor is it specified in any hadith, honor killing fits seamlessly into Islamic ethos.

The Italian Presidents mistress was of Moroccan descent, when she was 16 she told her father she was converting to Catholicism and he threw a pot of boiling oil at her face.

I agree. This is a cultural issue, much the same as the extremely high degrees of Muslim Consanguinity.

Mohammad advised against marriage in the near. (First Cousins, etc.) The Muslim Clerics disagreed with Mohammad and continued to marry their first cousins and do so to this day with degrees of inbreeding topping 70% in Saudi Arabia...

The Muslim clerics who interpret the Sharia law and integrate it are the issues.

Still, chicken and egg.

Women are killed nevertheless.

Ropey we have people in the US who inbreed, that happens in West Virginia, after a few generations the kids start looking like this.

sister.jpg

inbred.jpg

deliverance.jpg

Ropey we have people in the US who inbreed, that happens in West Virginia, after a few generations the kids start looking like this.

Keep in mind that the recessive genes sport in multiple generations. They will be seeing this for quite some time yet. Mother and Father of non inbred coefficients can sport a previous generational jump and keep in mind that they also married brother and sister and these will sport for many future generations.

Disgenics

Whats the appeal of inbreeding?
Ask the Jews.

They have been practicing inbreeding for thousands of years. :eek:

btw Inbreeding in Israel among the Jews is epidemic and leads to the mental illness known as Zionism. :cool:

And you can't even debate an inbred Israeli ? You have to run away rather than continue the discussion?

The Law of Israel forbade inbreeding. The laws of gentiles did not, and this may help explain (although there were other factors, most dealing with obedience to God) why the average Jew in the Roman world lived longer than their gentile contemporaries.

It is against modern Israel Law as well.

Click

Just google inbreeding among the Jews in Israel and you will get several thousand hits.

Seems like it is a real problem among the so called Chosen People. :cool:

Links please. Proof?

jews inbreeding israel - Google Search

Muslim Inbreeding - Google Search

Or are you speaking of the Ashkenazim in Eastern Europe? Prior to WWII?

Forum List

Back