"Marry a Muslim or you die!"

Ask the Jews.

They have been practicing inbreeding for thousands of years. :eek:

Well I know its happened in almost every society, I just don't see the benefits of it, kids that look monsters and mental problems? no thanks.

Control of the Tribe and preservation of wealth. The offspring? That's never been the concern. :doubt:

You keep the wealth in the family but your kids will look like pigs, again no thanks.

Whats the appeal of inbreeding?
Ask the Jews.

They have been practicing inbreeding for thousands of years. :eek:

btw Inbreeding in Israel among the Jews is epidemic and leads to the mental illness known as Zionism. :cool:

And you can't even debate an inbred Israeli ? You have to run away rather than continue the discussion?

The Law of Israel forbade inbreeding. The laws of gentiles did not, and this may help explain (although there were other factors, most dealing with obedience to God) why the average Jew in the Roman world lived longer than their gentile contemporaries.

It is against modern Israel Law as well.

Click

Just google inbreeding among the Jews in Israel and you will get several thousand hits.

Seems like it is a real problem among the so called Chosen People. :cool:

Links please. Proof?

jews inbreeding israel - Google Search

Muslim Inbreeding - Google Search

Or are you speaking of the Ashkenazim in Eastern Europe? Prior to WWII?

Sharia Law,
Read the Iraqi constitution. Republicans worked with Iraqis to put Sharia Law into place in Iraq where tens of thousands of Americans died or were maimed. If it's good for Iraq, it should be good everywhere. Right? Look how much it cost this country to establish that in Iraq.
So you want to forcibly ban Sharia despite the fact that vast majority of people there are Muslims, and most of the people there support Sharia, how very democratic of you. :eusa_whistle:

But you support Saddam's Iraq and Taliban run Afghanistan, two regimes that didn't run on Sharia Law, instead a mish mash terror state that didn't even follow Islamic law as it was written. :eusa_eh:
Taliban was a valid Shar'ee government. The methods adopted by the Taliban
were in accordance to the Shari'ah. In the Shari'ah. The Imaam (Islamic
ruler) has the right and duty to enforce the external laws of the Shari'ah.
This had been the practice of the four rightly guided Khulafaa Raashideen.
Ask-Imam.com [5115] Plz tell me about Osama bin ladin and Taliban
I disagree, as it was in fact worse than normal Sharia Law,I don't think you can compare what happens in Saudi Arabia to what happens in Afghanistan/Iraq, it's like Stalin's USSR to Brezhnev's USSR, both are cruel and inhumane but one greatly more so.

So you want to forcibly ban Sharia despite the fact that vast majority of people there are Muslims, and most of the people there support Sharia, how very democratic of you. :eusa_whistle:

But you support Saddam's Iraq and Taliban run Afghanistan, two regimes that didn't run on Sharia Law, instead a mish mash terror state that didn't even follow Islamic law as it was written. :eusa_eh:
Taliban was a valid Shar'ee government. The methods adopted by the Taliban
were in accordance to the Shari'ah. In the Shari'ah. The Imaam (Islamic
ruler) has the right and duty to enforce the external laws of the Shari'ah.
This had been the practice of the four rightly guided Khulafaa Raashideen.
I disagree, as it was in fact worse than normal Sharia Law,I don't think you can compare what happens in Saudi Arabia to what happens in Afghanistan/Iraq, it's like Stalin's USSR to Brezhnev's USSR, both are cruel and inhumane but one greatly more so.

You may disagree with the Imam and the mufti all you want. I can assure you they know more about Islam than you do.
Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

CHECKED AND APPROVED: Mufti Muhammad Kadwa

If she doesn't marry a Muslim she dies, but if she marries a Muslim and still practices her Western ways then she will die also!

Forum List

Back