Mark Steyn lashes out: in 20 minutes, we've gone from America 1st is racist to the anthem is racist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
exactly.

we've gone from Robert E Lee is racist to Dr Seuss is racist. stop race baiting. stop this insanity.

When I hear or read anyone use the "R" word, it makes me want to slap people that use that word or go off into a dream state were people need ACTUAL proof before they go off half cocked and make allegations, like the Salem wich hunts or the 50's Communist HUAC McCarthy allegations. If you have PROOF some is a r*cist, fine. But if not shut the HELL up.Put up or shut up.

When I hear or read anyone use the "R" word, it makes me want to slap people that use that word or go off into a dream state were people need ACTUAL proof before they go off half cocked and make allegations, like the Salem wich hunts or the 50's Communist HUAC McCarthy allegations. If you have PROOF someone is a a r*cist, fine. But if not shut the HELL up.

Last edited:
exactly.

we've gone from Robert E Lee is racist to Dr Seuss is racist. stop race baiting. stop this insanity.
Uh, are you aware that Robert E. Lee was not only a slave owner, but he tried his best to destroy this country? Not only is he a racist, but he is also a traitor. How can you not know that?

• Banned
exactly.

Uh, are you aware that Robert E. Lee was not only a slave owner, but he tried his best to destroy this country? Not only is he a racist, but he is also a traitor. How can you not know that?

Robert E Lee is the greatest American in the history of the world

exactly.

Wrong. R. E. Lee tried to defend his country from invasion.

Forum List

Back