Mark Sanford...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
A GOP establishment dude, So basically a progressive through and through.
Thinks he can run for president and convince any conservatives that he’s a conservative... I think he needs to go back to the Appalachian Trail.

Only fools trust career politicians...

Toast... No wait... Burnt Toast...

th

Not a hope in Hell...

Nikki is far more popular and far less the political swamp rat. She'd get my vote in a heartbeat, Sanford... not so much.

Thinks he can run for president and convince any conservatives that he’s a conservative... I think he needs to go back to the Appalachian Trail.

He can't run as a Republican in any case so long as Trump is running. The RNC has already endorsed Trump. There won't be a primary.

th

Wait... So Trump would against him based on the fact that he had a failed marriage, and settled lawsuits? :eusa_eh:
Lol
Mark Sanford did all that stuff while in office much like slick Willy, Trump does not behave like that while in public office...
Huge difference

He's 73 years old. Do you want us to give him a cookie for not cheating on a fourth wife in the 2 years he's been in office?

• Banned

th

Wait... So Trump would against him based on the fact that he had a failed marriage, and settled lawsuits? :eusa_eh:
Lol
Mark Sanford did all that stuff while in office much like slick Willy, Trump does not behave like that while in public office...
Huge difference

He's 73 years old. Do you want us to give him a cookie for not cheating on a fourth wife in the 2 years he's been in office?
Lol
There are different standards for public and private life

th

Lol
Huge difference

Lol

Like what? Saying that a news anchor was bleeding from her face from plastic surgery? Defending the size of his dick during a presidential debate? Making up third-grade nicknames for everybody like "Sloppy Steve"? What standards of public office has Trump held up over the years?

I like how you just throw the words "progressive" and "conservative" around as if you really know what their definitions are. :71:

th

Lol
Huge difference

Lol

Like what? Saying that a news anchor was bleeding from her face from plastic surgery? Defending the size of his dick during a presidential debate? Making up third-grade nicknames for everybody like "Sloppy Steve"? What standards of public office has Trump held up over the years?
Lol
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me… Most people learn that in grade school

No one expects Trump to behave like a no-nuts professional politickian.

Well, isn't it wonderful how he met your.....ahem......behavioral "standards".

I fully support that loser Sanford to be the leader of the Never Trump Republicans...roflmao

How does a single thing I mentioned benefit anybody but Trump and his ego?

I like how you just throw the words "progressive" and "conservative" around as if you really know what their definitions are. :71:
Lol
All career politicians are progressive because they are not conservative… Their voting records prove it

Forum List

Back