Mark Levin’s Liberty and Tyranny trashed by a conservative

Levin is a whiney, annoying little douchebag.

He doesn't whine at all. He only annoys fucks like you because you guys are the whining little pussies who get irritated by the truth. And you are obviously the douche bag. Not him.

Your score for that one brief stupid post of yours, oh for three.

:thup:

Fuck you, I don't care what you think, he's a whiney douchebag.

Sit on it and spin like a top you anal fissure.

You are the whiney douche bag.

Oh, and stop being such a sissy, you asstard. You DO care what I think. I made you cry. :lol:

Mark Levin is a million times the human being you will ever be.

You are just a turd.

Judge Andrew Napolitano would be a better source on the Constitution than that substance-less Mark Levin...

Oh wait...

GET OFF THE PHONE YA BIG DOPE!

There, that's intelligent debate right there!

M'eh. You can't blame Levin for capitalizing on right-wing outrage. It's a pretty easy formula: write a book full of tripe, banality, rhetoric, and name calling, promote it on the proper conservative talk shows, release it, watch it get bought in bulk and given away by conservative movements and end up on the bargain bin at ever Barnes and Nobel in a few months.

It does nothing for being an intellectual or legitimate public debate at large, but it sure is profitable.

Hell, Ann Coulter has essentially sold the same book with a different binder to righties six times over.

You make a good point, as usual. Levin's book is nothing like say,

"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" by Dem Shinging Star Al Franken, or

"Know Your Power: A Message to Americas Daughters" by Nancy Pelosi which I understand just cracked into a 4 digits figure is total sales or

"The Good Fight" by Harry Reid or

"Positively American" by Sen Chuck Schumer which nearly cracked the 5 digit mark in sales !!!!!!!

Yeah, those Conservative books that sell millions just write themselves.

Moron.

interestingly, he doesn't have much of a following among lawyers and judges because most lawyers know he's a lot of noise and not much on the law.

Another "made up on the spot factoid" offered by a biased liberal lawyer.

Or, to put that in more concrete terms, jilli: bullshit. You just made that crap up, entirely.

Mark Levin happens to be truly excellent on "the law." The "lawyers" you apparently have in mind can only be that group of simpering idiot liberal lawyers with whom you generally associate; you know, those who wouldn't recognize actual law and the original intent of the Constitution from a nutshell edition of the Communist Manifesto.

Judge Andrew Napolitano would be a better source on the Constitution than that substance-less Mark Levin...

Oh wait...

Judge Napolitano MIGHT be a better source on the constitution if he bothered to grasp what it truly means instead of what some prior jokers have tried to turn it into by way of fraudulent "legal analysis." But since that's not the case, you'd be better served by listening to guys like Mark Levin who know what they're talking about and can back it up, historically and otherwise.

He doesn't whine at all. He only annoys fucks like you because you guys are the whining little pussies who get irritated by the truth. And you are obviously the douche bag. Not him.

Your score for that one brief stupid post of yours, oh for three.

:thup:

Sit on it and spin like a top you anal fissure.

You are the whiney douche bag.

Oh, and stop being such a sissy, you asstard. You DO care what I think. I made you cry. :lol:

Mark Levin is a million times the human being you will ever be.

You are just a turd.

Why don't you run along now back to Hannity's and suck him off also.

Oh wait...

well, almost. lol..

it's cute.. the tea party's very own judge judy.

Typically arrogant and condescending pablum from leftist lawyers doesn't transform your erroneous Constitutional analysis into "truth."

You couldn't hold a candle to Mark Levin in an honest debate. And when he's not engaged in entertaining folks on his radio show, Levin can handle actual legal analysis and debate. Judging him on the basis of a radio show is absurd.

But that's all you guys have, so feel free to go ahead and "cling" to it.

:lol:

Oh wait...

well, almost. lol..

Typically arrogant and condescending pablum from leftist lawyers doesn't transform your erroneous Constitutional analysis into "truth."

You couldn't hold a candle to Mark Levin in an honest debate. And when he's not engaged in entertaining folks on his radio show, Levin can handle actual legal analysis and debate. Judging him on the basis of a radio show is absurd.

i've done fairly well in my time. i suspect i'd do fairly well with levin, too, given that he doesn't have much reality on his side.

like i said. people like you may think you have a voice in levin, but it isn't one that would get much respect among lawyers and judges... the people who know what his game is.

Yessir, we conservatives goosestep lockstep and don't do any independent thinking and never question authority or think beyond surface levels.

Also, notice the catfight is between two guys named Levin and Goldberg. We don't allow minorities either.

Speaking of goostepping.....remember when Steele...the head of your party...had to apologize to Rush. Rush for gods sake.

Oh and Levin is an ass.

Last edited:
OMG...I can't believe it...You mean to tell me that there is a conservative out there who doesn't like Mark Levin's book?

That's it....the world is coming to an end. Somebody get Levin's people on the phone and make sure he knows that he's about to be unemployed.

Call Rush...maybe he can stop the madness...where's Hannity when you need him? FOR GOD'S SAKES, SOMEBODY WAKE UP BECK!!! He's gonna have a cow!!!

A negative comment from a fellow conservative who admits to not knowing very much about all the things DR. Levin is writing about...oh, but he has a bad taste in his mouth over the GW issue???

This is fantastic!!! I'm starting to wonder if he's actually a conservative at all!!!

Fish much?

OMG...I can't believe it...You mean to tell me that there is a conservative out there who doesn't like Mark Levin's book?

That's it....the world is coming to an end. Somebody get Levin's people on the phone and make sure he knows that he's about to be unemployed.

Call Rush...maybe he can stop the madness...where's Hannity when you need him? FOR GOD'S SAKES, SOMEBODY WAKE UP BECK!!! He's gonna have a cow!!!

A negative comment from a fellow conservative who admits to not knowing very much about all the things DR. Levin is writing about...oh, but he has a bad taste in his mouth over the GW issue???

This is fantastic!!! I'm starting to wonder if he's actually a conservative at all!!!

Fish much?

You dont have to call Hannity. He alrezdy has a direct line to his headphones. You see, Levin Tells hannity what to say.

(Remember, Hannity refers t Levin as the "great one". Yuck! Levin is the worst so of course Hannity likes him. :cuckoo:

Yessir, we conservatives goosestep lockstep and don't do any independent thinking and never question authority or think beyond surface levels.

Also, notice the catfight is between two guys named Levin and Goldberg. We don't allow minorities either.

Speaking of goostepping.....remember when Steele...the head of your party...had to apologize to Rush. Rush for gods sake.

Oh and Levin is an ass.

How is this relevant to the price of Kimchee in Pusan?

And no, I don't remember when Steele had to apologize to Rush.

It is interesting that they both agree on their conclusion. One just finds the arguments of the other a problem as they are so off base as to cause problems for him to convince others.

I found the whole discussion interesting and healthy.

You'll notice that even in the article he does NOT state that Levin in wrong, merely states that Levin may not be taking the "Reality" of Progressives positions (i.e "Global Warming") into account in his proposed solutions.

Fish much?

You dont have to call Hannity. He alrezdy has a direct line to his headphones. You see, Levin Tells hannity what to say.

(Remember, Hannity refers t Levin as the "great one". Yuck! Levin is the worst so of course Hannity likes him. :cuckoo:

And autoZona, who is fixated on Hannity, isn't even a pimple on Sean's sphincter.

well, almost. lol..

i've done fairly well in my time. i suspect i'd do fairly well with levin, too, given that he doesn't have much reality on his side.

like i said. people like you may think you have a voice in levin, but it isn't one that would get much respect among lawyers and judges... the people who know what his game is.

Jilli:

You are hopelessly delusional. Levin would hand your liberal ass to you in a sack.

Reality is entirely on his side, not yours at all.

Levin actually has the great respect of actual lawyers and judges who aren't blinded by stupid liberal ideology. You are merely making shit up, AS I said.

His "game" is fidelity to the actual precepts and principles of the Constitution. These are some of the concepts that confuse you libbies -- obviously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back