Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!
oh bull-fucking-shit. the country doesn't hang in the balance, you and the left getting your way is all that "hangs in the balance".

my god the left would drama up a bowel movement if it would help get them emotional support.

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
I remember life as a high school student in the 80's. I had to compete with 20 year olds with cars and pot to get a girl to go out with me. girls would brag about the age of their men. Some in their thirties. girl across the street, 14, dated a 40 year old man who did drugs.
Correction, you knew a 14 year old girl that was statutorily raped and molested by a 40 year old drug addict.

It was normal for high school girls to date guys in their (early) 20s, but not 30s. One or two examples does not define normal.....they are outliers.

Perhaps my concept of what normal means is different than yours.

I should have specified normal for small towns in the middle of nowhere. :)
Okay, I will buy that. But I hope you understand that most people today think it was creepy.
when i was 22 and in college, i was dating an 18 year old senior in high school and even i felt strange about it at times.

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

No accusation should ever disqualify anyone for anything. This is a dangerous and stupid door the Dems are opening and the results will change the county forever if he is stopped because of unproveable accusations

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well then have an investigation. The women is more creditable since he never requested one, so she wins. This is not a criminal court.

Is this the new norm that you want for this country? A month before every election their will be dozens of accusations come out and then nobody can be elected till after the “investigations” are complete...after the election.

Well lets see the GOP refused to even talk to Garland for over 300 days, so yes this can take another two weeks, I mean all Kavanaugh needs to do is request one to clear his name, but yet he doesn't. Why not? Also subpoena his buddy.

You are comparing apples to oranges. What they did to Garland does not justify either a fake accusation or holding on to the accusation of a serious crime for months till it got your political agenda.

In my personal opinion if this lady were telling the truth she would be the most pissed off about them holding it for months. But it did not bother her in the least

A month and a half, she did not want to come forward at all but she was outed. Feinstein said she told no one about it. She said she got the letter July 30th.

It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
I remember life as a high school student in the 80's. I had to compete with 20 year olds with cars and pot to get a girl to go out with me. girls would brag about the age of their men. Some in their thirties. girl across the street, 14, dated a 40 year old man who did drugs.
Correction, you knew a 14 year old girl that was statutorily raped and molested by a 40 year old drug addict.

It was normal for high school girls to date guys in their (early) 20s, but not 30s. One or two examples does not define normal.....they are outliers.

Okay, I will buy that. But I hope you understand that most people today think it was creepy.
when i was 22 and in college, i was dating an 18 year old senior in high school and even i felt strange about it at times.
/----/ There were HS senior girls dating college guys 2 years older. I heard it was a status symbol. We also had at least two couples married in the 11th grade. They let their friends know but it had to be kept secret from school administration.

It's amusing the way people go on about polygraphs as if they are some kind of legal definitive. You people watch far too much TV.

/----/ There were HS senior girls dating college guys 2 years older. I heard it was a status symbol. We also had at least two couples married in the 11th grade. They let their friends know but it had to be kept secret from school administration.
a friend of mine was a few years older and was dating my girlfriends friend and we gave him shit all the time about it, but they both held tough and got married. don't talk to them anymore but 30 years later i believe they're still married and happy.

Yeah, well, this is just where we are right now.

While it's terribly clear that abuse has happened in many cases, I'd imagine that any clear-thinking person knows we can't reasonably continue in an environment in which any man can have his life wrecked out of nowhere with these kinds of allegations. The opportunities for abusing this are all too clear.

As much as many on one end of our political spectrum have made their searing contempt for men pretty clear, this is simply not sustainable.

The only fix I see, and it's small, is to create a culture in which women are more encouraged and likely to report alleged abuse immediately.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her accusation.

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

It's her fantasy and a Democrat hoax .. who knows and who cares?

maybe she read a book and put 1 & 1 together..
her character is more squeaky clean than his...

She hasn't made up a thing...

he's afraid of calling witnesses like his friend who was in the room before congress or before the FBI, and he's afraid to be interrogated by the FBI.... she's not.

NOW you tell me who is acting guilty?

The cover up and lies is worse than the act... I've been in situations like Dr. Ford as a kid, with drunk boys being boys, wanting to get in your panties... though not quite as scary as her situation or with another guy in the room, and managed to worm my way out of them.... but truth is truth, and Kavanaugh has chosen to lie.... cover up, what he did as a teen...

He's not worthy to be a SC justice.... he needs to bow out! :D

Your just pouting because your beloved hate mongers in the Senate aren't getting their way..

You would think Dems would be used of losing by now..:dunno:

and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by lying.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....
/-----/ How ridiculous, investigate a drunken teen party from 37 years ago. Are they going to dust for prints?
IS Kavanaugh lying or not? Is his friend Mark Judge lying or not, Is Dr. Ford lying or not? What are their stories? Do Mark's and Kavanaugh's line up?

Who else in their yearbooks are around? Do they remember the party? Was Kavanaugh there? Was she there? Was Mark Judge there?

These are things FBI investigators do when doing back ground checks, ask questions... no one is going to jail over this, just trying to get to the facts, that they can get to.

Rob Porter was prevented from getting his security clearance from what they found in their back ground checks... he didn't go to jail.

Anita Hill's claims was checked out by the FBI... and thousands of other gvt employees getting back ground security checks....

it should be done... for both Kavanaugh and Ford...

Kavanaugh doesn't need this cloud over his head for a lifetime, which he will have, if he refuses to have non partisans, the FBI investigate what they can....

IF INNOCENT, he should be begging for it, and not be afraid.

Kavanaugh has been through 6 FBI investigations.

This is merely a ploy to derail the confirmation.

Feinstein knew about this allegation, yet didn’t ask Kavanaugh about it...though she had ample opportunity.

The accuser wanted to re win anonymous, yet allegedly took a lie detector?

Ridiculous. The whole thing is a joke and he should be confirmed because he is wholly qualified to sit on the bench.

Maybe we should go back and overturn every ruling he has made as a Federal Judge.
/----/ I wonder if any LIbtards out there who have sons stop and think their lives could be destroyed by a lying slut.
View attachment 217480

Yea, but that’s different because (enter bullshit hypocritical left wing nonsense)
/---/ What's the difference between Ford screaming rape 37 years later and screaming WITCH in Salem Massachusetts? Nothing. In each case a life was destroyed with bogus evidence.
witch trial.jpg

Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
Its a bit hypocritical to criticise the victim for responding to that.
you miss out on the fact this wouldn't have been necessary if the left didn't make up and try to sell a bullshit ever changing story. it's like HOW DARE YOU DEFEND YOURSELF FROM OUR BASELESS SMEARS!!! followed by HOW DARE YOU SMEAR THE VICTIM.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
/----/ I wonder what Anita thinks about this.
BROADDRICK: Investigate MY RAPE ALLEGATIONS...

- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.

- Anita Hill

WTF?

yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.
/----/ I spoke with a lib at work about Juanita Broaddrick's claim of rape and how she was treated. She assured me Hillary and Bill would take the charges seriously and ask the FBI to investigate. The Lib was in total denial.

- Anita Hill

WTF?

/----/ I spoke with a lib at work about Juanita Broaddrick's claim of rape and how she was treated. She assured me Hillary and Bill would take the charges seriously and ask the FBI to investigate. The Lib was in total denial.
the past half dozen examples of what she did don't tell her what they'd do?

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

No accusation should ever disqualify anyone for anything. This is a dangerous and stupid door the Dems are opening and the results will change the county forever if he is stopped because of unproveable accusations

Agreed, but what if they are.proven? She has passed a poly and there is a.witness that will not come forward because he was to drink to remember. It could be true!

Yes, it could be true. It could be true the Clinton’s were running a child sex ring out of a pizza joint, but chances are neither are true.

Why was this lady cool with the Dems holding her letter till a time when it would cause the most damage?

- Anita Hill

WTF?

Democrats managed to destroy Judge Roy Moore with this same playbook despite the accusations being 40 years old, so hey they're trying it again. Thank heavens this time around Republicans are displaying some testicular fortitude and not buying into this bullshit.

Sigh. Better late than never.
Why do people keep comparing that self admitted pervert to brett?
Moore said HIMSELF he is emotionally and physically attracted to young teenagers.
PLEASE STOP.

Forum List

Back