Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

how convenient! In just a couple of days Kavanaugh's team found 65 girls he went to high school with and got these 65 women from 40 years ago to send this letter....

All 65 found all over the country, with different married last names, to sign this letter saying he was a gentleman to them?

LOOKS TO ME like this letter that Feinstein received, WAS NO SURPRISE to the Kavanaugh team and they EXPECTED IT!!!

And the last month or two, found these 65 WOMEN that he dated or knew in high school to get them to sign this letter...

this was NO SURPRISE to Kavanaugh....

THAT is for CERTAIN!!!

LOL, actually the surprise is that DIFI threw this hail mary to further wreck her crumbling career and reputation.
yeah yeah yeah....

THAT'S the right wing STORY....

But it is CLEARLY a lie, that Kavanaugh did NOT know about the woman's accusations made against him, to Feinstein.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for Kavenaugh to gather 65 high school sweethearts or friends from 40 years ago, with new married last names,

IN JUST 2 OR 3 DAYS!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

Not If you've had deep background checks run on you. They knew the obsessive haters would dig for dirt in every stage of his life, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have lists of everyone he's ever known.

I'm just surprised they haven't claimed he was flashing white power signs in the hospital nursery.
So YOU THINK when Kavanaugh ran opposition research on himself, which candidates do.... so to know what's gonna come at them...

he found something in his own back ground check about his high school years, that would make him find a bunch of girls, 65 of them, from that high school from 3 to 4 decades ago, to give him a good review?

Why would he pick 65 high school girls and not just women he's known in his life or worked with to vow for his gentleman-ness? Who picks high school girls they knew as references from 35-40 years ago?

HE KNEW this accusation was coming, from a girl in his high school.... that's the ONLY explanation.

No, I believe his team went over his entire life and know how to contact everyone he ever knew, if it's possible to contact them, and when the hail Mary came out about high school, went to that portion of the list.
so you think he has another group of 65 men he knew in high school, all ready to use in case they needed them as well? And another 65 of people he went to church with, and maybe another 65 women he went to college with and another 65 men he went to college with and another 65 men and 65 women he worked with...

ALL SET UP and ready to go, waiting to give their reference?

:rolleyes:

I don't think so.... and you should not either Meister!

He knew this was coming or he knew it could be coming because he either did it, or possibly he knew this woman and her complaint was out there, or someone leaked it to him that Feinstein had this accusation....

any which way but loose, he knew it was coming....

I don't know if him knowing ahead of time really means anything...? I just logically believe having these 65 HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS ready to give good reference for him, shows the accusation, from this woman, that occurred in high school, was no surprise!

LOL, actually the surprise is that DIFI threw this hail mary to further wreck her crumbling career and reputation.
yeah yeah yeah....

But it is CLEARLY a lie, that Kavanaugh did NOT know about the woman's accusations made against him, to Feinstein.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for Kavenaugh to gather 65 high school sweethearts or friends from 40 years ago, with new married last names,

IN JUST 2 OR 3 DAYS!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

Not If you've had deep background checks run on you. They knew the obsessive haters would dig for dirt in every stage of his life, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have lists of everyone he's ever known.

I'm just surprised they haven't claimed he was flashing white power signs in the hospital nursery.
So YOU THINK when Kavanaugh ran opposition research on himself, which candidates do.... so to know what's gonna come at them...

he found something in his own back ground check about his high school years, that would make him find a bunch of girls, 65 of them, from that high school from 3 to 4 decades ago, to give him a good review?

Why would he pick 65 high school girls and not just women he's known in his life or worked with to vow for his gentleman-ness? Who picks high school girls they knew as references from 35-40 years ago?

HE KNEW this accusation was coming, from a girl in his high school.... that's the ONLY explanation.

No, I believe his team went over his entire life and know how to contact everyone he ever knew, if it's possible to contact them, and when the hail Mary came out about high school, went to that portion of the list.
so you think he has another group of 65 men he knew in high school, all ready to use in case they needed them as well? And another 65 of people he went to church with, and maybe another 65 women he went to college with and another 65 men he went to college with and another 65 men and 65 women he worked with...

He knew this was coming or he knew it could be coming because he either did it, or possibly he knew this woman and her complaint was out there, or someone leaked it to him that Feinstein had this accusation....

I don't know if him knowing ahead of time really means anything...? I just logically believe having these 65 HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS ready to give good reference for him, shows the accusation, from this woman, that occurred in high school, was no surprise!

He'll be confirmed.
You lose.

Until impeachment ends it.

Well idiot, you can't impeach someone without a plaintiff. It also has to be a felony, then you need 2/3 majority. You are one deluded hack.

No, it has to be high crimes and misdemeanors. As you probably know, that is whatever the House of Representatives decides it is. I won't call you an idiot, even though you have crabgrass growing out of your ears, but even you know where the House is headed come November.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

how convenient! In just a couple of days Kavanaugh's team found 65 girls he went to high school with and got these 65 women from 40 years ago to send this letter....

All 65 found all over the country, with different married last names, to sign this letter saying he was a gentleman to them?

LOOKS TO ME like this letter that Feinstein received, WAS NO SURPRISE to the Kavanaugh team and they EXPECTED IT!!!

And the last month or two, found these 65 WOMEN that he dated or knew in high school to get them to sign this letter...

THAT is for CERTAIN!!!

yeah yeah yeah....

IN JUST 2 OR 3 DAYS!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

He will be seated.
You lose.
Again.

yeah yeah yeah....

IN JUST 2 OR 3 DAYS!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

You got a source that says he asked 65 women to sign the letter? I bet it is far more likely the 65 women know each other, so it was easy to right a wrong with a letter in short order.
I don't know anything for certain, now a days, no one does, there is so much disinformation from all angles coming at us daily!!! :eek:

I don't like this coming out at the last minute either....

my initial thoughts were that the Democrats were being set up by right wingers with some anonymous plant selling a ''story'' to them, that they could not pass up and they were going to end up getting screwed over it....!!! :p

Now that she is not anonymous, I still don't like it coming at the last minute... maybe I should not be so cold, but darn... why do things like this always come out at the 11th hour... did anyone know about this the last time he was up for nomination and in those hearings??

yeah yeah yeah....

IN JUST 2 OR 3 DAYS!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

He'll be confirmed.
You lose.

Confirmed until he is kicked out, and even if they can't remove him, they can nullify him by enlarging the court.

No, it has to be high crimes and misdemeanors. As you probably know, that is whatever the House of Representatives decides it is. I won't call you an idiot, even though you have crabgrass growing out of your ears, but even you know where the House is headed come November.

Senate votes in an impeachment trial idiot. Misdemeanors doesn't mean what you think it does in this context either, but it is fun to watch you.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

THAT is for CERTAIN!!!

yeah yeah yeah....

IN JUST 2 OR 3 DAYS!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

He will be seated.
You lose.
Again.
I never said he wouldn't be seated. His future doesn't look very bright.

Senate votes in an impeachment trial idiot. Misdemeanors doesn't mean what you think it does in this context either, but it is fun to watch you.

The House impeaches dum dum, the Senate convicts and removes.

He'll be confirmed.
You lose.

Confirmed until he is kicked out, and even if they can't remove him, they can nullify him by enlarging the court.

LOL, good luck with that.

He'll be confirmed.
You lose.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

I don't know anything for certain, now a days, no one does, there is so much disinformation from all angles coming at us daily!!! :eek:

I don't like this coming out at the last minute either....

my initial thoughts were that the Democrats were being set up by right wingers with some anonymous plant selling a ''story'' to them, that they could not pass up and they were going to end up getting screwed over it....!!! :p

Now that she is not anonymous, I still don't like it coming at the last minute... maybe I should not be so cold, but darn... why do things like this always come out at the 11th hour... did anyone know about this the last time he was up for nomination and in those hearings??

Frankly, it doesn't matter. He has led an honorable life and been a very good federal judge. Virtually no chance he would be impeached. What we have here are Democrats crying in their beer.

He'll be confirmed.
You lose.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

You run with that kid.

misdemeanors I believe is used as a generic term for various ''abuse of power'' actions....

that do not have a statute under law....

like under Nixon, his abuse of power articles of impeachment, were not laws broken....?

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Supreme Court of the United States shall hereafter consist of the Chief Justice of the United States and eight associate justices, any six of whom shall constitute a quorum; and for the purposes of this act there shall be appointed an additional associate justice of said court.

— Judiciary Act of 1869

... the President can still veto....

Forum List

Back