Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

"As Chief Justice John Marshall made clear in Marbury v. Madison, the courts authority extends only to legal issues. ... The size of the Supreme Court is not fixed by the Constitution. It is determined by Congress. The original Judiciary Act of 1789 set the number of justices at six.

I don't know anything for certain, now a days, no one does, there is so much disinformation from all angles coming at us daily!!! :eek:

I don't like this coming out at the last minute either....

my initial thoughts were that the Democrats were being set up by right wingers with some anonymous plant selling a ''story'' to them, that they could not pass up and they were going to end up getting screwed over it....!!! :p

Now that she is not anonymous, I still don't like it coming at the last minute... maybe I should not be so cold, but darn... why do things like this always come out at the 11th hour... did anyone know about this the last time he was up for nomination and in those hearings??

Frankly, it doesn't matter. He has led an honorable life and been a very good federal judge. Virtually no chance he would be impeached. What we have here are Democrats crying in their beer.
can't argue with that....

if kavenaugh could not be stopped for breaking the law and lying before congress the last time he was nominated, then there is no hope! :D

if kavenaugh could not be stopped for breaking the law and lying before congress the last time he was nominated, then there is no hope! :D

Two quick points.

1. Kavanaugh...

2. We are usually on opposite sides, but I still like you, what is up with that? :)

The House impeaches dum dum, the Senate convicts and removes.

Good job parrot, I already said that. Want a cracker?
Actually, what you said was completely wrong.

No, it was completely accurate.

Wrong on every point, except a 2/3 majority.
Well idiot, you can't impeach someone without a plaintiff. It also has to be a felony, then you need 2/3 majority. You are one deluded hack.

Well idiot, you can't impeach someone without a plaintiff. It also has to be a felony, then you need 2/3 majority. You are one deluded hack.

There is no misdemeanor here, so it would have to be criminal, that requires the female as plaintiff.

There is no misdemeanor here, so it would have to be criminal, that requires the female as plaintiff.

Nope, now you're making stuff up. The only thing that needs to be proved is a lie, which would disqualify him.

Two quick points.

1. Kavanaugh...

2. We are usually on opposite sides, but I still like you, what is up with that? :)
what do you mean, jellybean??
Kavenaugh, allegedly lied to congress at his last hearing for Appellate court... saying he never saw or knew about the STOLEN democratic files the Republican operative stole from a democratic senator on the Judicial committee's desk of opposition research on a repub nominee... Kavenaugh was a lawyer for the Bush 2 team at the time, said he never saw or handled the stolen goods, or something of the sort...

but Kavenaugh papers that were released from his Bush years were released for this new hearing, that show he allegedly, lied about it....

"As Chief Justice John Marshall made clear in Marbury v. Madison, the courts authority extends only to legal issues. ... The size of the Supreme Court is not fixed by the Constitution. It is determined by Congress. The original Judiciary Act of 1789 set the number of justices at six.

Like I said, you go ahead and hang your hat on that.

I sure will, and there is no one to stop it.

Two quick points.

1. Kavanaugh...

what do you mean, jellybean??
Kavenaugh, allegedly lied to congress at his last hearing for Appellate court... saying he never saw or knew about the STOLEN democratic files the Republican operative stole from a democratic senator on the Judicial committee's desk of opposition research on a repub nominee... Kavenaugh was a lawyer for the Bush 2 team at the time, said he never saw or handled the stolen goods, or something of the sort...

but Kavenaugh papers that were released from his Bush years were released for this new hearing, that show he allegedly, lied about it....

LOL, and when he is seated.....

We'll see little boy.

We'll see little boy.

Save your energy for when he nominates Jared Fogle.

A-l-l-e-g-e-d-l-y...

We'll see little boy.

You thought Hillary would win too.....

We'll see little boy.

You thought Hillary would win too.....

I did? when?

Forum List

Back