Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

Shark Tank has been 1000x more successful than the lame ass Apprentice.
:badgrin::asshole::badgrin:

Liberaloidals so desperate now they're comparing TV shows...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa "My dada can beat your dada up." Waaaaaaaaa:alcoholic:

are you kidding? trump is nothing but a reality star that's gone off the rails. everything about him is self promotion.... look at the stunt he tried with his 'announcement' that the prez isn't a kenyan. <pffftttt>
why would Trump ever make such a comment when Barry's dad is from Kenya? That makes him a kenyan. you do lack in educational abilities. how long's he been in office?

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

are you kidding? trump is nothing but a reality star that's gone off the rails. everything about him is self promotion.... look at the stunt he tried with his 'announcement' that the prez isn't a kenyan. <pffftttt>
why would Trump ever make such a comment when Barry's dad is from Kenya? That makes him a kenyan. you do lack in educational abilities. how long's he been in office?

Obama was born here... in America... on American soil.... making him an American.... not Kenyan.

you dummy.

Obama was born here... in America... on American soil.... making him an American.... not Kenyan.

you dummy.
is his dad Kenyan? if so, he is. not hard poindexter.

you dummy.

he may have Kenyan descent, but he is an American. unless you are 100% Native American... then by your dumb logic, you are not an American either.

what's wrong with you?

you dummy.

he may have Kenyan descent, but he is an American. unless you are 100% Native American... then by your dumb logic, you are not an American either.

what's wrong with you?
I'm irish american. and how do you know that wasn't trump's intent? cause you hate him? oh yeah, that is why.

you dummy.

what's wrong with you?
I'm irish american. and how do you know that wasn't trump's intent? cause you hate him? oh yeah, that is why.

lol... now you are being ridiculous.

you dummy.

what's wrong with you?

how?

you dummy.

what's wrong with you?

how?

because trump had a real hard on trying to prove Obama wasn't even born here.

what's wrong with you?

how?

he made you think that. it's the beauty of trump. He didn't give a rats but, he was stoking the fire.

what's wrong with you?

how?

he made you think that. it's the beauty of trump. He didn't give a rats but, he was stoking the fire.

perhaps, but it could be that he is batshit crazy. either way he's certainly not fit to be anything but in a straight jacket.

A moron Limousine Liberal who's supporting a criminal witch and her rapist husband, should just STFU. Trump should tell him to go fuck himself.

how?

perhaps, but it could be that he is batshit crazy. either way he's certainly not fit to be anything but in a straight jacket.
or not!

oh my.

oh my my MY my my................ this is gonna rattle the orangutan's cage for sure.....

Mark Cuban to take his trolling of Trump to the front row of Monday’s debate
Posted 4:11 AM, September 23, 2016, by CNN Wire

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ - SEPTEMBER 11: Mark Cuban attends the 2017 Miss America Competition at Boardwalk Hall Arena on September 11, 2016 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for dcp)

When Donald Trump takes the stage on Monday night’s prime-time presidential debate, one of the few faces he will see will be that of a fellow billionaire that has tried to savage him in public.

Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, was invited by the Clinton campaign to sit in the front row at Monday night’s debate.

“Just got a front row seat to watch @HillaryClinton overwhelm @realDonaldTrump at the “Humbling at Hofstra” on Monday,” Cuban tweeted. “It Is On!”

A Clinton aide later confirmed that Cuban was, in fact, invited by the Clinton campaign.

“He has the best seat we have access to,” the aide said.

Cuban has tried to publicly shame Trump throughout the 2016 campaign, regularly slamming the Republican nominee for not releasing his taxes. The attacks have been particularly effective, given Cuban’s status as a fellow billionaire and his public persona as a similarly brash businessman.

“He has proven to be singularly effective in making the case against Trump and for Clinton,” the aide adds. “That is why we invited him.”

Cuban endorsed Clinton at a July event in his native Pittsburgh.

Afterwards, he told CNN That Trump was “bats— crazy.”

“Trump scares me,” Cuban said after speaking at the event. “Donald, initially, I really hoped he would be something different, that as a businessperson, I thought there was an opportunity there. But then he went off the reservation and went bats— crazy.”

Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

“I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don’t do the work, that is not good for this country,” Cuban said. “And he just doesn’t do the work.”

Recently, Cuban offered Trump $10 million to the charity of his choice if her would sit down for an interview “for 4 hrs on YOUR policies and their substance.”

don'tcha just love it??? :poke:

oh my.

oh my my MY my my................ this is gonna rattle the orangutan's cage for sure.....

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ - SEPTEMBER 11: Mark Cuban attends the 2017 Miss America Competition at Boardwalk Hall Arena on September 11, 2016 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for dcp)

When Donald Trump takes the stage on Monday night’s prime-time presidential debate, one of the few faces he will see will be that of a fellow billionaire that has tried to savage him in public.

Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, was invited by the Clinton campaign to sit in the front row at Monday night’s debate.

“Just got a front row seat to watch @HillaryClinton overwhelm @realDonaldTrump at the “Humbling at Hofstra” on Monday,” Cuban tweeted. “It Is On!”

A Clinton aide later confirmed that Cuban was, in fact, invited by the Clinton campaign.

Cuban has tried to publicly shame Trump throughout the 2016 campaign, regularly slamming the Republican nominee for not releasing his taxes. The attacks have been particularly effective, given Cuban’s status as a fellow billionaire and his public persona as a similarly brash businessman.

“He has proven to be singularly effective in making the case against Trump and for Clinton,” the aide adds. “That is why we invited him.”

“Trump scares me,” Cuban said after speaking at the event. “Donald, initially, I really hoped he would be something different, that as a businessperson, I thought there was an opportunity there. But then he went off the reservation and went bats— crazy.”

Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

“I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don’t do the work, that is not good for this country,” Cuban said. “And he just doesn’t do the work.”

Recently, Cuban offered Trump $10 million to the charity of his choice if her would sit down for an interview “for 4 hrs on YOUR policies and their substance.”

Hillary seeking help from the 1 percenters?

Bernie supporters will love that one.

Oops

oh my.

Oops

the die hard bernie or busters weren't gonna vote for her anyways & the others know the stakes are too high for one issue to dictate (pun intended) who they'll vote for.

nice try though.

oh my.

Oops

the die hard bernie or busters weren't gonna vote for her anyways & the others know the stakes are too high for one issue to dictate (pun intended) who they'll vote for.

nice try though.

It's like watching a train wreck, a delicious moronic train wreck!

oh my.

Oops

nice try though.

It's like watching a train wreck, a delicious moronic train wreck!

sure it is- just not the train you think it is...

Forum List

Back