Mark Cuban ( I have mixed feelings)

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Yesterday Mark Cuban posted on Twitter, "If I own stock in your company and you move offshore for tax reasons I'm selling your stock. There are enough investment choices here"

This is an awesome statement that he wants to keep jobs in America.

Yet his Goodwill Corporation, YES ITS A CORPORATION, has been paying some handicapped workers 22 cents an hour.

I don't think Mark Cuban has anything at all to do with Goodwill - and all non-profits (such as Goodwill) are organized as "corporations".

No wonder the mixed feelings. I heard "by mouth" that Mark Cuban owned Goodwill. It's actually Mark Curran.

I'm officially a fan of Mark Cuban and still hate Mark Curran.

I don't think Mark Cuban has anything at all to do with Goodwill - and all non-profits (such as Goodwill) are organized as "corporations".

Also, not all Corporations are evil. It's when they monopolize and hold profit over humanity when I hate them.

Also, not all Corporations are evil. It's when they monopolize and hold profit over humanity when I hate them.

I'm no fan of Goodwill - I think that a lot of their practices are terrible, and don't even like their stores. Salvation Army all the way, even though they're pretty creepy too.

But they are a non-profit.

Cuban doesn't give a shit about anything but his bank account.

You're right. He doesn't give a shit about anything that doesn't make him money.

If the fucker showed up on my front lawn, I'd tell him that he had 30 seconds to leave the property before I kicked his ass all over it. And.............after I kicked his ass all over my front lawn, I'd throw his onto the street and tell him to leave and never come back.

Sorry..............not a fan of greedy people.

Mark Cuban sold his Tech Company for the right price. He'd move his Basketball team to China for the right price too.

Mark Cuban sold his Tech Company for the right price. He'd move his Basketball team to China for the right price too.

You're right........................Cuban is a sellout.

Good to know that those who have been paid the most by this country are so willing to sell it out for even more money.

Whatever happened to patriotism? I mean............I thought that the Tea Party was really solid on that.

Good to see that we were wrong when we believed them, and it's also good to see that they are nothing more than hypocrites.

Glad I didn't believe in the right wing bullshit when it became mainstream.

I'm glad that I'm not a sellout, nor a hypocrite, because what the right wing espouses is a bunch of bullshit.

(and yeah.................I'm glad that I rhymed).

Whatever paid him the most, no matter what it was, is what Cuban would sell it for.

I'm guessing that the spineless moron would sell his twig and berries if he thought he could get a decent price for it.

I'm sure that a spineless idiot like Cuban would sell his manhood to the highest bidder.

And no................not sure that a spineless idiot like Cuban could get a decent price for his dingle and berries.

Sorry.......................but spineless idiots tend to have a lot shorter dingle, and smaller berries.

If Mark Cuban showed up on my property here in Amarillo? I'd punch him in the nose and tell him that he's not welcome here, because he's a douche.

Cuban needs to be elsewhere, and not in my country.

You're right. He doesn't give a shit about anything that doesn't make him money.

If the fucker showed up on my front lawn, I'd tell him that he had 30 seconds to leave the property before I kicked his ass all over it. And.............after I kicked his ass all over my front lawn, I'd throw his onto the street and tell him to leave and never come back.

RIIIIGHT. Mark Cuban is the bad guy. Attacking people for no reason is totally cool though. YOU are the good guy in this story, right? :cuckoo:

RIIIIGHT. Mark Cuban is the bad guy. Attacking people for no reason is totally cool though. YOU are the good guy in this story, right? :cuckoo:

Yeah..............Cuban is a bad guy.

And no................I wouldn't attack him for no reason, rather I'd tell him that if he showed up on my property, he'd have 30 seconds to leave before I beat his ass.

Look up castle doctrine sometime. I have the right to tell people I don't like to stay the fuck off of my property.

And.................I have to give them notice, which for the size of my property figures out to around 30 seconds.

And yes...............if that asshole ever showed up on my front lawn, I would tell him he had 30 seconds to leave before I beat his ass.

Like I said................I don't like greedy people.

I'm no fan of Goodwill - I think that a lot of their practices are terrible, and don't even like their stores. Salvation Army all the way, even though they're pretty creepy too.

But they are a non-profit.

The Salvation Army also truly practices what they preach. The CEO of the Army makes under 20K per year the last time I checked. Goodwill is a non-profit in name only.

And no................I wouldn't attack him for no reason, rather I'd tell him that if he showed up on my property, he'd have 30 seconds to leave before I beat his ass.

And yes...............if that asshole ever showed up on my front lawn, I would tell him he had 30 seconds to leave before I beat his ass.

Yeah, sure you would, pee-wee. :rolleyes: Is Cuban a woman or a man over the age of 70? If not, he's out of your league. You keep drunk posting like a little tough-guy, but it's painfully obvious that if you were placed inside a wet paper bag it would amount to life imprisonment. Stop making a fool of yourself, you little pussy.

Mark Cuban got lucky and sold his dotcom company during the height of the dotcom boom in the late 90s, for billions of dollars.

Does that one deal make Cuban some kind of "expert" businessman? Hell no.

Cuban is an obnoxious loudmouth. His business advice is worthless, at best.

When little biker pee-wee there gets drunk he likes to post about all the people he'd like to beat up. It's mostly old men and women, in which case he'd probably still get his as handed to him anyway.

When little biker pee-wee there gets drunk he likes to post about all the people he'd like to beat up. It's mostly old men and women, in which case he'd probably still get his as handed to him anyway.

Actually, Mark Cuban is a bad guy, he doesn't care about anything other than how much money he can make.

Am I the good guy in this story? Nope. I'm just a character in the story who really doesn't like greedy people.

And................if people that I don't like show up on my doorstep, I encourage them to leave as quickly as possible.

I mean...................don't YOU people do that as well? I've heard of many people kicking the asses of salesmen off of their lawn because they don't want to be bothered.

Mark Cuban is a snake oil salesman, and he should stay off my property at all costs, because I would be really interested in seeing how many bruises I could put on him before he was off my property.

Texas has Castle Doctrine.

Forum List

Back