Rats Entered Corpses Through Vagina And Anus At D.C. Hospital, Ex-Worker Says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
These Tampons bite !

Are you about to eat? Don't start if you're going to read this.

A rat infestation at Providence Hospital in Washington, D.C, was so bad that the rodents were entering corpses through the vagina and anus, a former worker says.

Doris Kennard won a $237,000 judgment for emotional distress against the hospital on July 18, court records show. A lawyer for the hospital said "we vehemently disagree with the verdict" and will appeal.

In a stomach-churning interview (above) with Fox News in D.C., Kennard recounted some of the details from her stint as a contract worker in the hospital morgue several years ago: Rats chewed through the body bags to feast on the cadavers. In 2010, one rat even attacked her, landing her in the hospital.

Kennard, whose job was in part to clean the deceased, said in documents that she pulled what she believed to be the string of a "feminine product" out of a cadaver and it turned out to be a rat, which then bit her.

She told the station that the problem was so intense that she could not get someone else to work with her.

Kennard theorized that the morgue's coolers broke down, so bodies warmed and perhaps attracted the vermin from a nearby hospital trash compactor. Kennard's lawyer, Gregory Lattimer, accused the hospital of a coverup in the report and said the infestation has persisted for decades.

A hospital rep told HuffPost on Friday, "The District of Columbia Department of Health and two of their field inspectors toured our facilities today and found absolutely no evidence that would support the claims that were alleged."

The hospital gift shop was closed by health inspectors in January after they spotted rodent droppings and a "bag of food chewed on by some sort of pest," D.C. outlet WUSA 9 reported.

Kennard originally filed the suit in December 2012, according to records. An attorney for the hospital asked for a mistrial on July 17 but was rejected.

The hospital's attorney, Hugh W. Farrell with Farrell & Gunderson, offered the following statement:

We vehemently disagree with the verdict and will file an appeal. At the time of the alleged incident, a thorough investigation was completed by the Hospital and the District of Columbia Department of Health which revealed no truth to the allegations. There was absolutely no evidence of the alleged rat activity. We look forward to correcting this verdict on appeal.

I did not even bother to read the article, but I wanted to thank you for the descriptive OP title, and the next week or so of sleepless nights, thanks DD. :doubt:

No wonder President Obama wants to reform health care:badgrin:......................................................43 million on food stamps, babies roasted alive in cars:badgrin:

CaféAuLait;9511811 said:
I did not even bother to read the article, but I wanted to thank you for the descriptive OP title, and the next week or so of sleepless nights, thanks DD. :doubt:
what's up with you, I believe people pay good money for this service when they are alive.

• Banned
CaféAuLait;9511811 said:

Well you're quite welcome, it does have that go right for the throat sting to it, doesn't it ?

CaféAuLait;9511836 said:
CaféAuLait;9511811 said:
what's up with you, I believe people pay good money for this service when they are alive.

If I recall correctly Richard Gere did not pay a dime. :eek:
think you idiot, did you charge him ?

CaféAuLait;9511836 said:

Me? It was you who told me what you had done that night, guess you don't recall what the fee was, given you said the damn gerbil had bitten your finger down to the bone as you were removing its teeth while the two of you experimented.

I guess it would be hard for you to recall given you were mixing percoset and whiskey to relieve the pain of the rodent bite. After you confided such to me, the horror of what you had been doing ended our friendship. So perhaps you might want to jog your memory to recall your fee. I can't help you there.

That is sad when deciding you were "emotional distressed" during your job means you get a mini-lottery payout. If you don't like your job or you find they engage in unacceptable practices then you need to find another job, not accept the paychecks then turn around and say you need hundreds of thousands of dollars because you got the heebie-jeebies working there.

CaféAuLait;9511887 said:
CaféAuLait;9511836 said:

Me? It was you who told me what you had done that night, guess you don't recall what the fee was, given you said the damn gerbil had bitten your finger down to the bone as you were removing its teeth while the two of you experimented.

I guess it would be hard for you to recall given you were mixing percoset and whiskey to relieve the pain of the rodent bite. After you confided such to me, the horror of what you had been doing ended our friendship. So perhaps you might want to jog your memory to recall your fee. I can't help you there.
I often wondered why our friendship foundered, I must admit I thought it was when I refused to join you in a threesome with your pet Larry.

These Tampons bite !

A rat infestation at Providence Hospital in Washington, D.C, was so bad that the rodents were entering corpses through the vagina and anus, a former worker says.

Doris Kennard won a $237,000 judgment for emotional distress against the hospital on July 18, court records show. A lawyer for the hospital said "we vehemently disagree with the verdict" and will appeal.

In a stomach-churning interview (above) with Fox News in D.C., Kennard recounted some of the details from her stint as a contract worker in the hospital morgue several years ago: Rats chewed through the body bags to feast on the cadavers. In 2010, one rat even attacked her, landing her in the hospital.

Kennard, whose job was in part to clean the deceased, said in documents that she pulled what she believed to be the string of a "feminine product" out of a cadaver and it turned out to be a rat, which then bit her.

She told the station that the problem was so intense that she could not get someone else to work with her.

Kennard theorized that the morgue's coolers broke down, so bodies warmed and perhaps attracted the vermin from a nearby hospital trash compactor. Kennard's lawyer, Gregory Lattimer, accused the hospital of a coverup in the report and said the infestation has persisted for decades.

A hospital rep told HuffPost on Friday, "The District of Columbia Department of Health and two of their field inspectors toured our facilities today and found absolutely no evidence that would support the claims that were alleged."

The hospital gift shop was closed by health inspectors in January after they spotted rodent droppings and a "bag of food chewed on by some sort of pest," D.C. outlet WUSA 9 reported.

Kennard originally filed the suit in December 2012, according to records. An attorney for the hospital asked for a mistrial on July 17 but was rejected.

The hospital's attorney, Hugh W. Farrell with Farrell & Gunderson, offered the following statement:

We vehemently disagree with the verdict and will file an appeal. At the time of the alleged incident, a thorough investigation was completed by the Hospital and the District of Columbia Department of Health which revealed no truth to the allegations. There was absolutely no evidence of the alleged rat activity. We look forward to correcting this verdict on appeal.

Well... That was a fun read. lol

CaféAuLait;9511887 said:

I often wondered why our friendship foundered, I must admit I thought it was when I refused to join you in a threesome with your pet Larry.

Silly, silly man, I asked if you want to get in on "3-Way", not threesome. "3-Way" -a block cypher (96 bits) blew up in the stock market as "Applied Crypto++" became the code du jour, I made billions. A true shame you did not follow my lead there.

As far as my pet Larry, I never put two and two together!

I never knew it was my Larry you had used that night, I though he was angry at me for refusing to get him the "mega mini- gatling super- ray gun" and "hamster armor" he had begged for as gifts for Christmas that year and he simply ran away!

If only, if only, I had listened, he would be right here with me, looking so spiffy in his gear, fighting those wanting him "near their rear":

larry_the_mega_hampster_by_dynamitewalrus-d376ixn.jpg

Now, I know the awful truth.

:(:(:(

These Tampons bite !

What an absolute and utter disgrace.

These Tampons bite !

Providence Hospital a christian run hospital :eusa_whistle:

These Tampons bite !

I suppose if you were in a car accident, and rushed to an emergency room you'd refuse their help, right goono ? Same goes for your mixed family, right ? I mean you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, right goono ?

These Tampons bite !

Well, by that logic, the VA is/was also run by Christians. Obama is a Christian and as CIC is "supreme operational command and control of a nation's military forces or significant elements of those forces" and Shinseki is also a Christian. At least the patients above were dead and not purposefully refused care and died as a result. Not to mention the thousands waiting for care at the VA...right? Or do they not count... I'll bet not, eh?

Your hate runs deep Guno.

I am still trying to figure out how all of those POLITICIANS gained access to cadaver vaginas and buttholes.

They must have been looking for votes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back