Mark Burns is the face of republican christians

The cartoon is spot on..how he conveyed the message was poor judgement but yeah he's right.

So picture Burns in white face and Trump in black face.....this is Christianity?

Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-4.25.29-PM.jpg

You obviously are so ignorant of black culture that you do not know Hillary's "I don't feel no ways tired" was a direct quote of James Cleveland, and the crowd knew it and they applauded it.

Only you ignorant fucks felt faux offended by it. The black church people loved it.

You don't see Trump EVER speaking to black crowds.

Tell me which is more offensive to blacks:

1) Hillary Clinton addressing a black congregation and quoting James Cleveland.

or

2) Trump talking to a roomful of white people while PRETENDING to talk to blacks and saying to them, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."

Those people you heard clapping in the sound bite as Trump talked down to the negroes were white.

This photo is the actual group of people he was talking to when he said those words about black voters. This is how much of a chickenshit Trump is:

vwzz0h.jpg

Last edited:
You obviously are so ignorant of black culture that you do not know Hillary's "I don't feel no ways tired" was a direct quote of James Cleveland, and the crowd knew it and they applauded it.

Only you ignorant fucks felt faux offended by it. The black church people loved it.

You don't see Trump EVER speaking to black crowds.

Tell me which is more offensive to blacks:

1) Hillary Clinton addressing a black congregation and quoting James Cleveland.

or

2) Trump talking to a roomful of white people while PRETENDING to talk to blacks and saying to them, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."
Idiot

Forum List

Back