Like from an open wound, the e-mails...and lies...just keeps oozing out

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
FBI Uncovers Benghazi Emails Involving Clinton, State Department Says

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

The State Department’s lawyer said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

-------------------

1. Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified. -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "That is not true, There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

2. CLINTON: She said she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" -- LIE!
-- COMEY: When asked if that was true Comey replied, "No, there was classified material emailed."

3. CLINTON: "Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

4. CLINTON: She said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department. -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned."

Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses

NOW more evidence surfaces proving she PERJURED herself when she lied to Congress and how sheshe is trustworthy broke the law - FOIA and the Federal Records Act....and it just keeps oozing out because SHE failed to turn the documents in and refused to comply with FOIA Requests. This continuous scandal, as a result, is of HER making and no one else's!

This is also why only 11% - 1 in every 10 people - Believe she is untrustworthy.

DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

Indictments coming down any day now, any day............................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She is an elitist within the dnc, and within this administration, and rules are not for them, and you are ok with that. National security means nothing to you as long as your crooks rule. Got it.
DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

Indictments coming down any day now, any day............................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get that dead horse up so you can beat it again.

DeadHorse.jpg

You mean Hitlery didn't turn over all the e-mails?? WOW

Color me shocked and surprised.

How many registered voters would want to turn their emails over too? Voters are INDENTIFYING with Hillary, though they may admit it's shady. Shady is the new morality today, didn't you know? The GOP isn't going to turn anyone over to their side from the middle bloc by harping on something they all do themselves (delete shady emails) der... :confused: Hillary isn't bothered much by all the talk of emails because she knows the more the GOP witch-hunts her for something every single voter in the middle block is doing on a daily basis (deleting shady correspondence), the more votes she's going to get in the Fall.

There are a couple if issues the GOP could harvest a landslide of votes from...pending in the courts right now in fact. I'd say more about them but I have to go use a communal shower right now after I watch an episode of "Sister Wives"...

watergate went like this too.

the arrogance needed, to privatize, then sanitize government records, is stunning.

she's the anthony weiner of email.

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

The State Department’s lawyer said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

-------------------

1. Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified. -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "That is not true, There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

2. CLINTON: She said she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" -- LIE!
-- COMEY: When asked if that was true Comey replied, "No, there was classified material emailed."

3. CLINTON: "Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

4. CLINTON: She said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department. -- LIE!

NOW more evidence surfaces proving she PERJURED herself when she lied to Congress and how sheshe is trustworthy broke the law - FOIA and the Federal Records Act....and it just keeps oozing out because SHE failed to turn the documents in and refused to comply with FOIA Requests. This continuous scandal, as a result, is of HER making and no one else's!

This is also why only 11% - 1 in every 10 people - Believe she is untrustworthy.
There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

I think? He didn't know?

I stopped reading right there. Oh these right wingernut tards. Just being 90% white doesn't mean they all have to be the same.

How many registered voters would want to turn their emails over too?
Lame attempt to divert. Hillary was required BY LAW to turn over all work-related e-mails. She did not do so. She lied about doing so. She broke the law.

she also used a special cleaning program to make the deleted emails unretrievable by the FBI, not just deleting them as the typical registered voter does. Yes, she broke the law, but it doesn't matter for her

How many registered voters would want to turn their emails over too?
Lame attempt to divert. Hillary was required BY LAW to turn over all work-related e-mails. She did not do so. She lied about doing so. She broke the law.

she also used a special cleaning program to make the deleted emails unretrievable by the FBI, not just deleting them as the typical registered voter does. Yes, she broke the law, but it doesn't matter for her
bleachbit: michael savage mentioned it some days ago. interesting development, gives us birthers much hope.

Clinton's use of BleachBit avoided 'money trail' in email destruction
Washington Examiner‎ - 2 days ago
Hillary Clinton's decision to use BleachBit to scrub her private email server could have been ...
BleachBit Creator: 'Hard to Imagine' Clinton Used Program For Anything Other Than 'Permanently' Removing Info So ...
Breitbart News‎ - 2 days ago
Clinton's Use of BleachBit Avoided 'Money Trail' in Email Destruction
Fox News‎ - 2 days ago
More news for bleachbit

hillary caveman lawyer... your "E" mail and talking boxes confuse me.... machines that fly through the air like magic....

The Four BleachBit Questions | The Post & Email

Last edited:

How many registered voters would want to turn their emails over too? Voters are INDENTIFYING with Hillary, though they may admit it's shady. Shady is the new morality today, didn't you know? The GOP isn't going to turn anyone over to their side from the middle bloc by harping on something they all do themselves (delete shady emails) der... :confused: Hillary isn't bothered much by all the talk of emails because she knows the more the GOP witch-hunts her for something every single voter in the middle block is doing on a daily basis (deleting shady correspondence), the more votes she's going to get in the Fall.

There are a couple if issues the GOP could harvest a landslide of votes from...pending in the courts right now in fact. I'd say more about them but I have to go use a communal shower right now after I watch an episode of "Sister Wives"...

Registered voters don't get to have a foundation receiving millions from international donors and benefit from being Secretary of State. It makes those emails much more important and stalling, lying and erasing them is a crime. At best negligence to with she should have been thrown out on her ass, let alone being nominated for a higher office.

-------------------

There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

I think? He didn't know?

I stopped reading right there. Oh these right wingernut tards. Just being 90% white doesn't mean they all have to be the same.
No surprise you stopped reading - not many liberals can stomach the facts about Hillary's PROVEN illegal activity.

Thanks, though, for admitting Hillary LIED, that she DID send and receive classified.

BTW, information is classified often by the SOURCE, not the markings. Those Top Secret inagery / photos she got from a Top Secret Satellite that were illegally on her illegal servers when she was not suppose to have any classified information at all is a CRIME (several, actually).

Last edited:
Bleachbit is evidence of INTENT, intent to impede an investigation, to delete evidence, to ILLEGALLY delete classified.

(There are specific regulations and laws governing destruction of classified material - 'bleachbit' is not authorized. Add this to the list of her CRIMES!)

Forum List

Back