Marjorie Taylor Greene explains why she hates being in Congress

Then you remembered I did.

th

I'm sorry but the "people" in Congress put their pants on the same way I do and if they feel that my Constitutional right to protection is any less than theirs then they don't deserve any more protection than they are willing to provide me in my home or place of business.

Besides... Since when is the utilization of deadly force justified against an unarmed female protestor?

In the service they'd throw you in Leavenworth for a very long time if you can't prove that the utilization of deadly force was justified.

Was there an obvious weapon being waved by the protestor?

NO!!!

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

I'm sorry but the "people" in Congress put their pants on the same way I do and if they feel that my Constitutional right to protection is any less than theirs then they don't deserve any more protection than they are willing to provide me in my home or place of business.

Besides... Since when is the utilization of deadly force justified against an unarmed female protestor?

In the service they'd throw you in Leavenworth for a very long time if you can't prove that the utilization of deadly force was justified.

NO!!!

*****SMILE*****

Was she obeying police commands?

Bam!

th

NO!!!

*****SMILE*****

Said protestor was a veteran a knew what she was doing was wrong.

th

NO!!!

*****SMILE*****

The officer has already been cleared.

The bar is already set low with morons like AOC, Omar, Talib and Cori Bush.
Clearly your posts suggest you are nothing more posting bullshit all the time. Attacking Democrats in Congress when the Republicans seated such as Greene, Getz, Goebert, Gosar etc. are opposed to three centuries of democracy.

Clearly your posts suggest you are nothing more posting bullshit all the time. Attacking Democrats in Congress when the Republicans seated such as Greene, Getz, Goebert, Gosar etc. are opposed to three centuries of democracy.
I am neither Republican or Democrat.

blaster is just naming the white trailer trash caucus members.

Forum List

Back