Marine Killed By Drunk-Driving Illegal

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by William Joyce, Dec 2, 2006.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
  2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Time to do some stereotyping. Mexicans with drivers licenses as a whole are a menace. The observe NO rules. The drive whatever speed they cam get that 85 smoke-belching Suburban up to, think the left lane is just for them, and don't give a tinker's damn who is doing what around them when they decide to change lanes, turn, etc. And "yield" or "merge" must mean "accelarate" en Espanol.

3. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I tend to agree. I don't like stereotyping, either, but about 70-90% of the time I see some jackass acting like he owns the whole road, he's Mexican. Just the other day, I was turning right onto a 5-lane road (2 each way with one turn lane) and a Mexican guy was turning left onto the same road. He honked, flipped me off, cut me off, and made threatening (though stupid looking) faces at me because he wanted to turn directly into the right hand lane, rather than doing what you're supposed to and turning into the closest lane, then merging.

I mean, what do you expect when they've already realized how much our immigration laws mean? Hell, with how easy it seems to be to get a driver's liscense and then get out of major charges when you're illegal, I'm tempted to move and then sneak back in just for the perks.

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The defiant arrogance is another result of ineffectual laws. And yeah, they just go wherever they point the vehicle and if you happen to be in the way, there's something wrong with you, not them.

5. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Thats horrible......Those illegals like to rape and kill girls and women, thank GOD they at least get deported now finally!!

6. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Well I guess this part of the American dream......I mean these immigrants who live over here are just acting like us documented law abiding citzens.

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    A law abiding citizen would not be driving drunk.

8. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    It must be a really terrible thing to wake up every day seething with as much hatred as WJ does. Drunk driving isn't a function of being an immigrant or not....

This piece of garbage, who decapitated a 7 year old girl cause he was driving out of his mind drunk, was from Little Rock, AK.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-limo-accident-pics,0,6420746.photogallery?index=23

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lilimo1017,0,2763042.story

9. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,238
    Without getting out of your car and talking to them, how do you know they are Mexican. How do you not know they are Americans of Spanish descent??

10. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Drunk driving DOES have everything to do with being an ILLEGAL immigrant, and the bullshit, PC bandaids for laws that enabled him.

I'm not seething with hatred at all. As usual, you're full of shit trying to exaggerate my comments. You're just one of those people who starts crying racism the second a spade is called a spade.

So far from "seeting hatred," I'm just not going to pretend groups don't exist based on race, religion, political beliefs, et al simply because it is PC to have no opinion other than those the PC handbook authorizes.

There're a lot of stupid white women out there gabbing on their cell phones obstructing traffic as well. Worse, white men shouldn't even be allowed to have a cell phone in the vehicle. Had this thread been about a dumbass on a cell phone killing someone, I'd have adressed them, as a group, because they fit the damned profile.