Marine Killed By Drunk-Driving Illegal

You outta know---you hate the administration and Christians with the same amount of vehemence.

Don't forget, dillo... only those on the right end can "hate." Those on the left end are just righteously angry about injustice.

Jillian, you need to check this article out for a correction on the PC idea that illegals are no more likely to be criminals than the rest of us (setting aside the obvious point that they're ALL criminals to begin with...)

http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

Police commanders may not want to discuss, much less respond to, the illegal-alien crisis, but its magnitude for law enforcement is startling. Some examples:

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

By the way, mainstream cons: The Manhattan Institute is a mostly neocon group!

A law abiding citizen would not be driving drunk.

So you say, we all make mistakes and we've seen our law makers do it and get away with it. One famous politician was Ted Kennedy for staters, and we can't forget the diplomates who've done it and hide behide there status. I'm not making fun of the situation I guess I'm merely saying how can we point fingers when we too are guilty. I personally have never driven drunk that I can remember, and I've been sober over 17 years so I see this deal a little different. I see this as another excuse to make waves over immigration that won't really matter in the end. Just another life taken and forgotten about or over shadowed by politics.

So you say, we all make mistakes and we've seen our law makers do it and get away with it. One famous politician was Ted Kennedy for staters, and we can't forget the diplomates who've done it and hide behide there status. I'm not making fun of the situation I guess I'm merely saying how can we point fingers when we too are guilty. I personally have never driven drunk that I can remember, and I've been sober over 17 years so I see this deal a little different. I see this as another excuse to make waves over immigration that won't really matter in the end. Just another life taken and forgotten about or over shadowed by politics.

My statement is not "pointing a finger" at any but one thing .... if our immigration laws were strictly enforced, the odds of an illegal alien causing the death of a US citizen go WAY up. Simply a logical conclusion, IMO.

Whether or not "we all make mistakes," one is by definition NOT abiding the law if driving while intoxicated. No judgementalism posted.

I don't see this an "another excuse." It's drawing attention to fact. It probably won't matter in the end. Tell the family of the victims it'll be forgotten.

My statement is not "pointing a finger" at any but one thing .... if our immigration laws were strictly enforced, the odds of an illegal alien causing the death of a US citizen go WAY up. Simply a logical conclusion, IMO.

Whether or not "we all make mistakes," one is by definition NOT abiding the law if driving while intoxicated. No judgementalism posted.

I don't see this an "another excuse." It's drawing attention to fact. It probably won't matter in the end. Tell the family of the victims it'll be forgotten.

The idea that Immigration reform, and I again mention this because it ain't just the Hispanics really that are way over quota in our country. But I personally believe we've gotten to a point of no return on the idea of border security. And border security whether at the airports or any point of entry is just a deterrent for the honest. About the deals with the law and laws well that is part of the deal as long as folk are allowed to be here they can pretty much do as they please.....because of bleeding hearts and a reminder all folk here have rights:confused: So how do you bring a closure to the dead Marines family? Deport ole boy and say don't come back? And yes Gunny it is a bad deal all around and 250 g's for a warrior, that is it!

The idea that Immigration reform, and I again mention this because it ain't just the Hispanics really that are way over quota in our country. But I personally believe we've gotten to a point of no return on the idea of border security. And border security whether at the airports or any point of entry is just a deterrent for the honest. About the deals with the law and laws well that is part of the deal as long as folk are allowed to be here they can pretty much do as they please.....because of bleeding hearts and a reminder all folk here have rights:confused: So how do you bring a closure to the dead Marines family? Deport ole boy and say don't come back? And yes Gunny it is a bad deal all around and 250 g's for a warrior, that is it!

There is no happy ending for this particular Marine's family. However, the "we, the people" part of our government is still true WHEN we exercise that power. Succumbing to the presumed inevitable is not the answer, IMO.

There ARE logical and common sense solutions to each and every problem we face as a Nation. We're screwing ourselves because everyone's so busy posturing and playing politics we keep taking our eyes off the prize.

In this case, we could shut or borders down airtight if politicians on both sides weren't so damned afraid of alienating the Hispanic American vote.

Gunny,
I'll have to totally agree here on that point you made. See those selfless elected ones on the hill are taken care of and the news pieces they get are even fixed. Sorry for the negative answer but they suck! If they would put all that power into the real issues that strain us as a nation and give up scamming votes it might really make a difference.

Gunny,
I'll have to totally agree here on that point you made. See those selfless elected ones on the hill are taken care of and the news pieces they get are even fixed. Sorry for the negative answer but they suck! If they would put all that power into the real issues that strain us as a nation and give up scamming votes it might really make a difference.

There is nothing positive about the politics and the politicians in this country. We've been voting for the "lesser of two evils" for so long even they hardly reflect the will of the people.

When was the last time you actually saw a politician keep his/her every promise made during the election cycle once in office? I was trying to think of an example, but ......

Third parties aren't viable alternatives. The only bipartisanship you ever see is when Dems and Republicans close ranks to shut out a third party candidate for daring encroach on their turf.

So we just sit and watch the slide .....

Yeah, like White and black people have NEVER raped and killed women. Jesus Christ this board so damn racist.

Thats horrible......Those illegals like to rape and kill girls and women, thank GOD they at least get deported now finally!!

Yeah, like White and black people have NEVER raped and killed women. Jesus Christ this board so damn racist.

What point exactly, are you attempting to make?

Rape isn't confined to one race. However, being an illegal alien makes one here illegally:duh3:

We have laws to deal with our own. If we enforced the laws we have to deal with illegal aliens, they wouldn't be here to add to the count.

What is my point ?? What are you fucking stupid ?

Kind of hard to figure out where you're going with your irrelevant, apples-n-oranges comparisons. But Let me answer my own question:

You have no point. You're just another internet troll with e-balls living out your fantasies on a message board because you've more than likely been bitch-slapped by your betters every time you opened your big fucking mouth in real life.

Kind of hard to figure out where you're going with your irrelevant, apples-n-oranges comparisons. But Let me answer my own question:

You have no point. You're just another internet troll with e-balls living out your fantasies on a message board because you've more than likely been bitch-slapped by your betters every time you opened your big fucking mouth in real life.

Well, guess that pretty much covers it....................:banana2:

Thats funny....I was thinking the same thing about YOU !!!!! Hopefully your the first one to go when the shit hits the fan.. The world will be a better place for it.

Thats funny....I was thinking the same thing about YOU !!!!! Hopefully your the first one to go when the shit hits the fan.. The world will be a better place for it.

Yea, you hope so, you useless piece of shit, cause without HIM , your sorry ass wouldn't be long for this world.

Really, it would not. Without people like me, you're just somebody's bitch. We're the ones that provide ingrates like you the freedom to turn around and bitch about us.

Fortunately for you, there are those who are deserving of those freedoms and protection so you'll have someone's skirt to hide behind and benefit by default.

And what do you know about death? Based on the casualness with which you use the term, not a damned thing.

BTW ... you want to bitch-slap me, we can arrange a meeting and you can give it your best shot. Talking part's done.

Forum List

Back