Joe Biden: Protect illegal immigrants, don't make drunk driving a felony. WHAT????

Last election, Hillary was the chosen one. This time Biden seems to be the chosen one. Now Bloomie is trying to buy the nomination and he'll probably succeed and with the parties blessing. One thing for certain, them Dems. have taste for shit. Then again, the field doesn't offer much if anything. So it looks like the Dems. are going to pick the person most likely to do what they're told. Democrats are establishment elitists, unfit to rule.

Biden is desperate for votes. Even illegal ones.
Its good politics for Sleepy Joe

Drunk driving is an addiction among illegal aliens from mexico and central America

But is that surprising since they flaunt our other laws also?

Drunk driving is an addiction among illegal aliens from mexico and central America

My daughter worked in our California town for an office that was helping to administrate a program for drivers convicted of DUIs, watching film strips, lectures, don't drink and drive, yadda yadda.

The percentage of illegals in that program far exceeded their numbers in the Napa valley as a whole (and part of the reason my daughter was hired is she is very fluent in Spanish).
Illegals just have no problem getting completely bombed and then getting behind the wheel and trying to drive home, or wherever. It's a part of their culture and many people have paid the price for illegal drivers.

My daughter worked in our California town for an office that was helping to administrate a program for drivers convicted of DUIs, watching film strips, lectures, don't drink and drive, yadda yadda.

The percentage of illegals in that program far exceeded their numbers in the Napa valley as a whole (and part of the reason my daughter was hired is she is very fluent in Spanish).
Illegals just have no problem getting completely bombed and then getting behind the wheel and trying to drive home, or wherever. It's a part of their culture and many people have paid the price for illegal drivers.
But liberals dont care how many innocent people illegals kill and maim

They should not count if voter's rolls are being scrupulously checked.
Quid Pro Joe don't give an eff!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back