Marine Captain Lamb vs Five Deferment Filthy Don....Who you got in PA-18?

At the United Steelworkers rally for Conor Lamb, there are three union steelworkers supporting the Democrat in his bid against Republican Rick Saccone for a house seat in the special election in Pennsylvania 18th District.

The trio are registered Democrats. Two voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. One, Edward Yorke, did not.
"I voted for Trump" Yorke, 63, said.

"I feel the President is doing a fantastic job under the circumstances," Yorke added. "It's about time, we had to do something about the tariffs."

Trump won in this district in part because of his tough talk on trade. The 18th is the heart of steel country where nearly everyone knows someone who worked in the industry.

His recent move imposing a 25% tariff on steel imports and a 10% tariff on aluminum import is popular in the district: Saccone and Lamb have both expressed support for the tariffs and the United Steelworkers Union, which represents nearly 18,000 union members in the district is also on board.

But it doesn't appear from speaking with union leaders and members here that Trump's popular move will necessarily translate to increased support for his chosen candidate, Saccone.

Steel union looks to flip Pennsylvania's 18th District - CNNPolitics
Because Trump is the only Republican in the universe who will do anything positive for Americans.

Yes, because Trump University is very real! :113:

Oh cool, a completely pointless speculation thread considering the results will be out shortly.

Weeeeee

The Racist Hucklefvcks are frothing! Filthy Don said this electioin was very much about him! Burn, biotch!
Put the can of Red Bull down and take a step back from the edge...

Good grief

Hey, Gramps. Check your shorts, I think you are sharting cheeto dust! :102:
:cuckoo:

Oh cool, a completely pointless speculation thread considering the results will be out shortly.

Weeeeee

The Racist Hucklefvcks are frothing! Filthy Don said this electioin was very much about him! Burn, biotch!

Good grief

Gotcha!

Weeeeee

Good grief

Gotcha!
You are dumb as a box of rocks. I don't give two shits who wins in Pennsylvania. I live in KCMO.

Close to close battle for the Red and Blue.

No.....Lamb is running as a moderate republican.....and he was also appointed to run, he didn't have to run against the left wing democrats to get the nomination....

This election just proved the the WeakWhytes Nationalists need to run a more racist campaign. It worked for Filthy Don.:11:

The democrat is ex military......pro-life......pro-gun.......pro Trump policies.....

Live results: The most important election of our lifetimes, since the last one

The reason I put Lamb’s party ID in quotes is because he’s all but unrecognizable as a Democrat. He’s pro-gun (opposed to a ban on assault weapons), personally pro-life, has nothing nice to say about Nancy Pelosi and nothing bad to say about Donald Trump. For all intents and purposes he’s a moderate Republican, at least until the vote tonight is over.

90% Precincts 50% 49% Lamb 3000 votes lead....real close.

May come down to provisionals.

Forum List

Back