Marijuana is a gateway drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing that republitards who preach about big government don't mind MIC & PIC at all.

They were ahead of their time ack in the30s - their must have been a reason.................

Probably because kids were dropping out of school and joining street gangs.
Two trolls in one thread.

Now all we need is Tank to get involved and we'll have ourselves a troll trilogy.:eusa_whistle:

AGreed but I think the more apt term would be TROLL TROIKA.

FYI a troika is a three-horse carriage or sled.

See?

All that Russian lit I read finally paid off.

You know.....it's much more fun to simply not respond to racist pricks like Bullshitter.

But, I don't put 'em on ignore, ya gotta keep tabs on the loonies.

You know.....it's much more fun to simply not respond to racist pricks like Bullshitter.

But, I don't put 'em on ignore, ya gotta keep tabs on the loonies.

Shouldn't you be on a ship in the middle of the Pacific pretending to be serving you country and protecting Americans from invasion?:lol:

Apparently Bullshitter is one of those egomaniacs with a severe inferiority complex.

Tell ya what Bullshitter, when you come up with something creative or intelligent (and I'm gonna have to wait a LOOOOOOOONG time), then I'll respond to you.

Not gonna put you on ignore though........there's always hope for morons to learn.

Apparently Bullshitter is one of those egomaniacs with a severe inferiority complex.

Tell ya what Bullshitter, when you come up with something creative or intelligent (and I'm gonna have to wait a LOOOOOOOONG time), then I'll respond to you.

Not gonna put you on ignore though........there's always hope for morons to learn.

I'll bet it's fun to put on that sailor suit and cruise the bars!:eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back