Marijuana is a gateway drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
working class poor like bullfighter need a villan to blame for thier personal failure.

They can tunnel under the gates of that gated community and ram a tamale in your ass while you sleep.:lol:

read crime reports and tell me the murder rates between the gheto's you live in vs high income areas.

I won't even get into your love of talking about ass sex.

[
I mow the lawn myself, and shovel the driveway myself too. That "feeling" you have? It's your medication wearing off. Time for a refill. :thup:

There used to be at least 10 Mexicans in the house next to mine and not one would shovel snow or cut grass. I guess not all Mexicans are motivated to do anything that doesn't pay. Like prostitutes.

[
read crime reports and tell me the murder rates between the gheto's you live in vs high income areas.

I won't even get into your love of talking about ass sex.

Why would those rich drug dealers live in my neighborhood. They all brag to their friends south of the border how they are starting to take over the rich man's neighborhoods. Where all the cowardly politicians live.

LOL rich to you is prob 70,000 year assclown
you shouldn't have dropped out of school

LOL rich to you is prob 70,000 year assclown
you shouldn't have dropped out of school

I'll bet the fat smelly mammasita who will be your new LA RAZA nurse makes more than that just for sitting on her ass while you check into rehab.

I love watching these fat mammasita climb into those Cadillac Escalades then try to drive them while sitting on 5 or 6 pillows as a booster seat.

Herb is a gift from the earth, and what's from the earth is Jah's greatest worth.

Also, remember that God told Adam and Moses BOTH "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it".

Cannabis was also one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel.

Archaeological evidence dug up in Israel incidentally shows that marijuana was used both recreationally as well as medicinally.

If it's good enough for God's Chosen People, it's good enough for me.

whats this ignore shit?....."i dont like what your posting so i will put you on ignore".....the guy being put on ignore wins.....
I usually don't like what you have to say but you're not on my Ignore list, nor are quite a few others whose messages I disagree with. So that kicks your theory in the ass, doesn't it?

Among the generally sensible participants in this forum are a few shit-slingers, belligerent adolescent punks and high-grade morons whose efforts amount to wasted space and a waste of time thumbing past them. So the Ignore feature enables me to do with them what I do with dogshit on a sidewalk, which is to step right over it and keep going.

If you like reading what Bullfighter has to say and you have the time to indulge him that's your business. Water does seek its own level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back