ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
in itself is much more powerfull than the stuf in the 60s

was mostly latent from the 40/50s then it reemerged due to lib degeneracy

see Reefer Madness

in itself is much more powerfull than the stuf in the 60s

was mostly latent from the 40/50s then it reemerged due to lib degeneracy

see Reefer Madness

Reefer Madness? I do think that you are being silly, but, I will respond to the "gateway drug" thing. If marijuana is a gateway drug, it is probably because people have to go to drug dealers to get it, where they are exposed to other drugs. Pot is enough to make most people happy...it relaxes the mind, relieves chronic pain, makes everything in one's life seem more pleasurable. Frankly, I can't imagine a person who is legally obtaining pot, and enjoying the experience, having the energy to get up off of his ass and pursue anything else...but, I'm getting away from my point, aren't I?

There must have been a reason marijuana was outlawed in the 1930s - you can laugh at Reefer Madness all you want -but there must have been a reason............................

Last edited:
feels good - do it in the road

freaking libs;..................

There must have been a reason marijuana was outlawed in the 1930s - you can laugh at Reefer Madness all you want -but there must have been a reason............................

Yes, there was a reason, to justify discrimination against Mexicans, and try to give them a reason to go back to Mexico, because cheap farm labor was not needed at the time. However, where the War On Drugs is concerned, reason does not matter. It is a holy war, and things like dignity, justification, the US Constitution, and common decency are dwarfed by drug paranoia.

They were ahead of their time ack in the30s - their must have been a reason.................

René Anafoutra;2890698 said:
[
Yes, there was a reason, to justify discrimination against Mexicans, and try to give them a reason to go back to Mexico, because cheap farm labor was not needed at the time. However, where the War On Drugs is concerned, reason does not matter. It is a holy war, and things like dignity, justification, the US Constitution, and common decency are dwarfed by drug paranoia.

We Americans don't want to be invaded by third world tree swingers who bring evil into the US.

Very few educated people are for the war on drugs, we have two morons here that are. One lives in the projects.

There once was slavery in this country. There must have been a "reason".
Alcohol was once illegal. There must have been a "reason".

Yes there were reasons for both. Doesn't mean they were GOOD reasons.

It'll be legal soon, the facist will fight for control of thier power every step of the way. This would mean billions lost by republican special interest.

Those who are making millions off of growing pot illegally, and the alcohol interests are the chief people fighting legalizing pot. Then, of course, we also have the standard retards.

There once was slavery in this country. There must have been a "reason".
Alcohol was once illegal. There must have been a "reason".

Yes there were reasons for both. Doesn't mean they were GOOD reasons.

God created races. There must have been a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back