Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
Deep state whore

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

All holdovers should be replaced with the change of administrations as a matter of course.

According to her she did nothing wrong.”

According to the new president of ukraine she was was loyal to the old president and hostile to the new president

That alone makes her damaged goods

But trump does not have to explain why he fired her
No, Trump doesn't have to explain anything. And the people don't have to explain why he is going to lose the election next year in historic numbers.

All 3 markets closed record highs today
Rasmussen has the daily tracker up this week
You'll die a bitter old women before you ever see a Democrat President again.
I'll take whomever--as long as it's not Trump.

Is it the peace or prosperity that you dont like?
There are a lot of things that go on in government that you and I don't know about, don't need to know about and have no business knowing. What we do need, though, is to be able to trust the man behind the closed door to make decent decisions based on what's right.
Can't trust Trump to do that. That's what I don't like.

Having her testify:
It's all part of introducing Giuliani, the 2 arrested/ charged goons running a shadow govt... that's the real reason she was called to testify... it is leading up to and gathering of facts in ''the story'' the impeachment inquiry will tell, once completed...

at least that is how most prosecutors do with their grand juries before indictments....

Because he wanted to. It's a presidents perotative who stays and who go's. All presidents do it. Obama fired 8 or so. If you really wanted to dig, you won't because you are a sheep who can be tugged around by your emotions, you would see that a new presidant doesn't just fire diplomats, but generals in the military, people in the state department and so on. If you pay attention you notice allot of folks resigning when a new presidant comes in. This chick may have been good at being a diplomat for Obama, not good for trump. He decides not you.

its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,
This is true but the question was rhetorical for the idiots here that can’t accept reality.

The entire executive branch operates at the pleasure of the president. I’m sorry that basic civics has failed so many of you but that’s the way the government works and always has.

Having her testify:
It's all part of introducing Giuliani, the 2 arrested/ charged goons running a shadow govt... that's the real reason she was called to testify... it is leading up to and gathering of facts in ''the story'' the impeachment inquiry will tell, once completed...

at least that is how most prosecutors do with their grand juries before indictments....

Yup, and the dossier was believable to, you posted that when the Russia thing was all the rage. This woman brought nothing other then she was mad "orange man bad" reassigned her.

All holdovers should be replaced with the change of administrations as a matter of course.
she was on her way out... her contract was up.

The Trump team rehired Yavonavicth for one year

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

Quid Pro Joe Biden: "I told em' I've got a billion dollars of taxpayer money. You have 6 hours to start kicking back to me - and son of a bitch, they gave my son $83,000 a month."

The best part was when Schiff adamantly tried to forbid her from answering questions from stefanik

According to her she did nothing wrong.”

According to the new president of ukraine she was was loyal to the old president and hostile to the new president

That alone makes her damaged goods

But trump does not have to explain why he fired her
No, Trump doesn't have to explain anything. And the people don't have to explain why he is going to lose the election next year in historic numbers.

All 3 markets closed record highs today
Rasmussen has the daily tracker up this week
You'll die a bitter old women before you ever see a Democrat President again.
I'll take whomever--as long as it's not Trump.

Is it the peace or prosperity that you dont like?
There are a lot of things that go on in government that you and I don't know about, don't need to know about and have no business knowing. What we do need, though, is to be able to trust the man behind the closed door to make decent decisions based on what's right.
Can't trust Trump to do that. That's what I don't like.

Our public masters are NEVER to be questioned, not even by the president.

Embezzling foreign aid is the RIGHT of democrats. Trump sticking his nose in and derailing the gravy train will NOT be tolerated.

I have no problem with the president firing her, it is his perogative to do such.

BUT for him to harass her in public leading up to her firing, to demean her, to have the 2 goons, and Giuliani, and John Soloman and Don Junior and Trump demean and belittle her in public was REPUGNANT, DISGUSTING and likely employer HARASSMENT....

uncalled for harassment, approved by and done by, the president.

Having her testify:

Say comrade, didn't she testify that she knew about the kickback scheme with Burisma and was coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

Corruption is the heart of the democrat party. Trump threatens to cut that heart out, which is why they hate him.

I have no problem with the president firing her, it is his perogative to do such.

BUT for him to harass her in public leading up to her firing, to demean her, to have the 2 goons, and Giuliani, and John Soloman and Don Junior and Trump demean and belittle her in public was REPUGNANT, DISGUSTING and likely employer HARASSMENT....

That’s the absolute MINIMUM that should have been done to a corrupt woman like her.

Having her testify:

It is very clear from the testimony Friday which side our President is on. It's shocking and disgusting and embarrassing.

For you to lie in order to promote your coup is DISGUSTING. YOU filth demean the president in public EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is REPUGNANT, DISGUSTING and likely employer HARASSMENT.

Fucking hypocrite.

Having her testify:

It is very clear from the testimony Friday which side our President is on. It's shocking and disgusting and embarrassing.

He interferes with the embezzlement of foreign aid. democrats demand that they be able to steal that money. It's what this is all about. Trump interfering with the kickbacks.

Having her testify:

He interferes with the embezzlement of foreign aid. democrats demand that they be able to steal that money. It's what this is all about. Trump interfering with the kickbacks.
Show me where that's happening.

Having her testify:

Yup, and the dossier was believable to, you posted that when the Russia thing was all the rage. This woman brought nothing other then she was mad "orange man bad" reassigned her.
yeah...you are likely right...

it only gave her time to try to correct the false record about her service to our country... not much for the impeachment case, because others can tie in the Giuliani shadow govt...

though it does confirm part of the whistleblower complaint.

Forum List

Back