stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

All. Seven. Counts. Commander Babyfingers' very bad no good day just got significantly worse. Tonight's post-hearing beer is going to taste like champagne.

A second Trump campaign head is now heading to prison, possibly to die there. So much winning!

YES!!!!!

So much fun watching Trump go down, one crime family member after another.

Maybe he'll be sent to the same slammer as Manafort, Cohen and Gates and soon, Flynn.

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.
That's probably what happens.

FOR THE REALLY HAPPY ASSHOLES WHO THINK THIS EFFECTS ROGER STONE ONLY--------------NEWS FLASH THIS SETS A NNEW REGULATIONS TO FK OVER EVERY AMERICAN WHO WALKS------

YOUR RIGHTS WERE JUST LOST YOU STUPID ASS IDIOTS!!

WE TOLD YOU A.HOLES OVER AND OVER AND OVER . THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU IT WONN'T BE COPS KICKING DOORS YOU GAWD DAM IDIOTS!!!

READ MY QUOTE ( PROFILE)

I guess they could really throw almost anyone in jail if they really wanted to. This was just a bullshit vendetta aimed at Trump.

Forum List

Back