Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

I don't get the point of interrogating this woman. She cried over losing her job. I cried over losing my dog. Get the fuck over it. There's no guarantees in this world. She was already in government too long. Git

All she has done is bitch and moan about getting fired.

And has presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Impeachment scam getting weaker with every lame witness the goofy Democrat's call on to testify. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Yovanovitch is a lgbtq bitch monster from the state department's traitorous LGBTQ anti-Trump squad ...she spent two years after Trump's inauguration telling everyone in Ukraine to ignore the President because he was going to be impeached. Trump finally prevailed on a terrified Pompeo ( terrified of the anti Trump lgbtq squad that basically worships Hillary and runs the state department ) to Terminate her for her open Treason.
When he fired her the President of the Ukraine actually thanked Trump because she treated him with disrespect also. " I hated that bitch"
Is what he reportedly said.

Jo

Bump

I don't get the point of interrogating this woman. She cried over losing her job. I cried over losing my dog. Get the fuck over it. There's no guarantees in this world. She was already in government too long. Git

I give her a lot of credit. She is pissed and definitely has a case of sour grapes. But, when asked if she knew of Trump criminal activity, she answered clearly and concisely that the answer was "no". That takes a lot of guts. Not many people like their boss after being fired.

Trump must have enjoyed today's testimony.

First, the witness states under oath that she isn't aware of any criminality concerning Trump.

Then, she states that she was concerned about Hunter Biden and that the Obama administration coached her on how to deal with questions on the matter.

This is one of the Dems star witnesses. What were they thinking?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?

Did you have the same questions when

Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008

Yes I have a questions.
1. Obama fired all the ambassadors but they were replaced in no time during transition. During transition.
Why is Trump firing someone after 3 years of his lousy presidency?

He can’t even do it right.

2. Under Obama. We didn’t have all these chaos and discombobulations created by inept president.
Why do you think he fired this ambassador?

3. Why is Guilliani involved?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

Yes I have a questions.
1. Obama fired all the ambassadors but they were replaced in no time during transition. During transition.

2. Under Obama. We didn’t have all these chaos and discombobulations created by inept president.

The ambassador said she had no knowledge of any kind of criminal actions by Trump. Beyond that, he can do what he wants in these cases. If she doesn't see any issues, why should we assume?

He has a right to fire her for any reason or no reason at all.

/thread.
Of course he has the right to, but it is highly suspicious that he did for no real reason, AND then throw on top of that other people corroborating that she was fired because she would not go along with Trump's illegal corruption and the evidence is clear.

In Trump's administration if you side with the law and the constitution you are fired.

She was asked directly if she had any knowledge of Trump criminal activity, and she said no. If she was aware of an illegal corruption by Trump, I wonder why she said she wasn't aware of any?

Those are the wrong questions and wrong witness to ask. Those questions will be answer next week with the right witness.

So that trick questions by Republicans doesn’t mean anything from people with common sense.

If you listen to Jordan and Hannity Trump is innocent.

Well lets start with she's a liar. She got caught and it probably went right over your pin heads. She testilied that she wasn't aware of the Issues with Biden and His son and Burisma prior to taking her post in Ukraine. But that the situation raised concerns with George Kent and she concurred it did present the picture of a conflict of Interest. The Problem is she did know prior to being appointed and affirmed by the Senate she was given a question briefing in which she admitted she was given answers to questions involving Burisma and Hunter Biden for preparation for he confirmation hearing. So she did have knowledge and lied about it. She should be in jail for perjury right now!

Yes I have a questions.

The ambassador said she had no knowledge of any kind of criminal actions by Trump. Beyond that, he can do what he wants in these cases. If she doesn't see any issues, why should we assume?

Its not about criminal activity
There is none
It's about showing Trump to be a big enough ogre to drive down his approval ratings enough to lose congressional support
Its political, not legal
It won't happen

I give her a lot of credit. She is pissed and definitely has a case of sour grapes. But, when asked if she knew of Trump criminal activity, she answered clearly and concisely that the answer was "no". That takes a lot of guts. Not many people like their boss after being fired.
I'm not saying she isn't a nice lady. But come on man, when the boss says you're of no use any more, you gotta go. I'm saying that this hearing belonged before the NLRB and not before an impeachment hearing. I really think Democrats have lost their freakin' minds.

Yes I have a questions.

You didn’t answer my questions. Why?

Read my post #248.

She was incompetent and a political hack. Her testimony...:bigbed:

According to "her" she did nothing wrong?

Well duhh..

He fired her for the same reason Obama fired her predecessor. Because hes POTUS.

According to "her" she did nothing wrong?

Well duhh..

He fired her for the same reason Obama fired her predecessor. Because hes POTUS.

Obama fired everyone because he would obviously have a different foreign policy than Bush.
Not unusual.
Trump is not an ideologue, he wants to get along with everyone, so he didn't mass fire Democratics.
Or wanted to, until the Democratics proved it wasn't possible.

You have to simply be trolling

Truth hurts.

Who's truth? Yours?

You are and will always be in the defensive mode as we move along....... there’s no way you can hurt me.

LOL, hurt you? Who wants to do that, son you're entertainment, nothing more. Oh yes, you'll never get me on the defensive.

You asked me.... who’s truth?

Well sure, you have your own truth, that's different than "the" truth. Tell me, how does that connect to anyone hurting you?

Yes I have a questions.

You didn’t answer my questions. Why?

Read my post #248.

What makes you think he "needs" a reason?

Last edited:

Mayor Giuliani is trusted by the President to carry out his wishes and official US Foreign Policy. Unlike Ms. Yovanovitch, Mr. Taylor and Mr. Kent.

Remember, the President- not career staff in the Dept of State- was elected to determine US Foreign policy.

Since she had nothing to do with the phone call she can go fuck herself.

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community
and that smear campaign marches on

Forum List

Back