Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

Having her testify:
It's all part of introducing Giuliani, the 2 arrested/ charged goons running a shadow govt... that's the real reason she was called to testify... it is leading up to and gathering of facts in ''the story'' the impeachment inquiry will tell, once completed...

at least that is how most prosecutors do with their grand juries before indictments....
It is very clear from the testimony Friday which side our President is on. It's shocking and disgusting and embarrassing.

He interferes with the embezzlement of foreign aid. democrats demand that they be able to steal that money. It's what this is all about. Trump interfering with the kickbacks.
Show me where that's happening.
It’s happening on the boards of directors of the energy companies in Ukraine that were set up as shells to funnel taxpayer money to people in our government that you’re currently trying to defend.

Having her testify:
It's all part of introducing Giuliani, the 2 arrested/ charged goons running a shadow govt... that's the real reason she was called to testify... it is leading up to and gathering of facts in ''the story'' the impeachment inquiry will tell, once completed...

at least that is how most prosecutors do with their grand juries before indictments....

Yup, and the dossier was believable to, you posted that when the Russia thing was all the rage. This woman brought nothing other then she was mad "orange man bad" reassigned her.
yeah...you are likely right...

it only gave her time to try to correct the false record about her service to our country... not much for the impeachment case, because others can tie in the Giuliani shadow govt...

though it does confirm part of the whistleblower complaint.

Look, nothing go's unnoticed. If Giuliani was doing dark work for Trump then why isn't he there? If he was trying to get her fired he would leave a trail of people and paper and an crap ton of text. There are claims against this woman that in all fairness should be investigated.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?

Going by her answers she was uninterested in speaking against Ukraine election meddling in the 2016 US election.

Poor Ambassador Yovanovitch. Such trauma! Let's just hope she doesn't have to add a second front door to her house.

Having her testify:

It is very clear from the testimony Friday which side our President is on. It's shocking and disgusting and embarrassing.

He interferes with the embezzlement of foreign aid. democrats demand that they be able to steal that money. It's what this is all about. Trump interfering with the kickbacks.
It’s happening on the boards of directors of the energy companies in Ukraine that were set up as shells to funnel taxpayer money to people in our government that you’re currently trying to defend.
the people you are getting that information from are ultimately Russian operatives, yes I said it, Russians, trying to push the disinformation to Giuliani and the 2 goons, and then on to John Solomon, The Hill and the Briebart... and then KABOOM all out in to the right wing, so called, media! :D

The Russians are trying to claim they did not and were not involved with interfering in our election, and it was the teeny weeny Ukraine that did it ALL including the hacking! CUT ME A BREAK! so the sanctions on Russia can be lifted by Trump, that were put on them by Obama,

their Oligarchs can get rich again, giving Putin his cut again, and all's well in Moscow!

Having her testify:

Yup, and the dossier was believable to, you posted that when the Russia thing was all the rage. This woman brought nothing other then she was mad "orange man bad" reassigned her.

it only gave her time to try to correct the false record about her service to our country... not much for the impeachment case, because others can tie in the Giuliani shadow govt...

Look, nothing go's unnoticed. If Giuliani was doing dark work for Trump then why isn't he there? If he was trying to get her fired he would leave a trail of people and paper and an crap ton of text. There are claims against this woman that in all fairness should be investigated.
there is a trail to Giuliani...the goons... Donald Trump... Sondland...

Having her testify:

I guess the FBI missed that when they were in on the investigations into it. Dang.

Having her testify:

There was a dossier, and affair, a "fixer", etc,etc, and on it go's.

Having her testify:

Really? An investigation into this woman? Don't get on the Stalin train, Crixus. You're better than that.

Having her testify:

Okay I've ignored this as long as I can but it is
goes

Having her testify:

Really? An investigation into this woman? Don't get on the Stalin train, Crixus. You're better than that.

No I mean look into the claims. I don't mean do what Trumps jizz towels like Hannity does, but do ask some questions. Be fair about it.

Okay I've ignored this as long as I can but it is
goes

Damn, you didn't have to hurt me, damn.

Having her testify:

Let's actually see what the Inspector General's report has on that...and get the whole picture... it should have been released already, I had thought?

Having her testify:

No I mean look into the claims. I don't mean do what Trumps jizz towels like Hannity does, but do ask some questions. Be fair about it.
I just don't understand why a recalled ambassador needs to be investigated.
What claims ? The ones the Ukranians have already retracted? The President's tweet from yesterday that every place she went turned to shit? Well, he's recalled her so what is the sense in that?
That's the only thing I don't get. Why she needs an investigation. Some people would love to see that, and only because she testified against the President.

What claims ? The ones the Ukranians have already retracted? The President's tweet from yesterday that every place she went turned to shit? Well, he's recalled her so what is the sense in that?
That's the only thing I don't get. Why she needs an investigation. Some people would love to see that, and only because she testified against the President.

Retracted, and some say not retracted. Nothing wrong with having a look. Just do it respectfully, not like she is some low lever crack dealer. I'm thinking they already have done this. All this negative stuff she brought on her self. Adam Schiff has done more to invade this woman's privacy then Trump. To me she didn't come off crooked. She came off pissed that she got pulled.

Let's actually see what the Inspector General's report has on that...and get the whole picture... it should have been released already, I had thought?

100%++. Yup, a year ago I thought. Sadly, the cable news people have made it so no one will accept the findings in my opinion. We will just do this for another four years.

Retracted, and some say not retracted. Nothing wrong with having a look. Just do it respectfully, not like she is some low lever crack dealer. I'm thinking they already have done this. All this negative stuff she brought on her self. Adam Schiff has done more to invade this woman's privacy then Trump. To me she didn't come off crooked. She came off pissed that she got pulled.
Who is saying not retracted? The Russians? Shokin? Giuliani?
I've already gone on record that she is not the Dems strongest argument. But she did show me one thing real clearly--that Trump is fighting on the oligarchs' side. That's really ugly, to me.

Who is saying not retracted? The Russians? Shokin? Giuliani?
I've already gone on record that she is not the Dems strongest argument. But she did show me one thing real clearly--that Trump is fighting on the oligarchs' side. That's really ugly, to me.

And that's the cable news stuff I'm talking about. We just gotta wait and see how it all shakes out.

Every place she went to DID turn to shit if you are on one side, a reasonable person knows every place she went to WAS already shit before she got there. We just gotta wait and see.

Forum List

Back