Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
Riiiiight....Because Sean Hannity has so many irons in the fire in Ukraine.

Seriously, you liberoid clods really need to think through the jabbering points that you get in your daily e-mail blasts.

Since Trump gets his 'facts' about Ukraine from Hannity- if Hannity has any facts regarding Yovanovitch- I think he should share him.

So far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.
Or that she failed to act professionally.

No....we also point out her only reason for testifying?

Trump was mean to me cause I'm awesome.......and grrrrrrrrrrrr Orange Man Bad.....

Her reason for testifying is because she was subpoened by Congress.

thank you for proving my statement absolutely correct

So far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

The truth offends the members of the committee; they thrive on lies, half-truths, rumor, innuendos. logical fallacies (esp. Red Herrings and ad hominems) and character assassinations.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
No explanation is required.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT! Somalia was a Mess When Yovanovitch Went There to Work – And a Complete Sh*thole After She Left

President Trump accused the fired ambassador of leaving a trail of destruction.

Another day, another Democrat star witness with no firsthand knowledge and all hearsay.

This is nothing more than a freak show from the Demonrats.:cuckoo:

Their TDS is not normal. What a stupid spectacle this is, and what a waste of taxpayers money!

On the plus side
The Trump Train keeps on rolling

Record employment
*** Record Financial Markets
Record Judicial appointments
Ending, endless wars while destroying ISIS capability to effectively wage war.
Improved Trade Agreements.

On the negative side -
A Trump employee feels that she was wrongfully terminated.
Being a spectacular and astute business man I am thinking it is not the first HR problem that he has had.

All is well.

*** Record Financial Market.
True you are 100% accurate. But I’m afraid I have a bad news for you.

Impeachment is a very serious matter.

Means the market doesn’t care Trump’s fate. If he is gone the economy and booming market will remain the same.

Another day, another Democrat star witness with no firsthand knowledge and all hearsay.

This is nothing more than a freak show from the Demonrats.:cuckoo:

Their TDS is not normal. What a stupid spectacle this is, and what a waste of taxpayers money!

On the plus side
The Trump Train keeps on rolling

Record employment
*** Record Financial Markets
Record Judicial appointments
Ending, endless wars while destroying ISIS capability to effectively wage war.
Improved Trade Agreements.

On the negative side -
A Trump employee feels that she was wrongfully terminated.
Being a spectacular and astute business man I am thinking it is not the first HR problem that he has had.

All is well.

Means the market doesn’t care Trump’s fate. If he is gone the economy and booming market will remain the same.

Yep, you're 100% right, invest your money on that idea...dumbass.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

She was fired for being too honorable! Plus, Trump made it a point of trashing her reputation before firing her.

Stop any witness's what?

from testifying,,,

Learn the difference between possessive and plural please. It makes your posts clearer.

you must struggle with verbal communications when you cant see punctuation and spelling

No. Apparently you struggle with the difference in witnesses testimony and witness's.

Learn and move on, dumbass!

in verbal communication how do you tell the difference??

You should know. Go back to school if you don;t get it.

Zelensky didn't think she did a good job. He said she had a personal loyalty to the prior prez.

Hmmmm....

Obama Left An Ambassador to Die, But We’re Supposed to be Outraged Over Trump's Yovanovitch Tweet?.....And she didnt know about it until shitty Schitt showed her the Tweet!!!!

The FAKE OUTRAGE of the left is just making the independents much more likely to vote for Trump, as anyone with a brain can deduce!

Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report

Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

The slush fund is reportedly run by former Secretary of State John Kerry, John Kerry Jr., another Kerry family member and Hunter Biden, Michael Coudrey reported.

“Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a ‘slush fund’ owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden,” he said.

“According to the Department of Financial Monitoring (Counter-intelligence) of Latvia, the following sums of money were obtained from Busima Holding Limited (Cyprus) which is open at AS PrivatBank in Latvia.

“This describes the money transfer of $14,655,982 and $366,015 EUR from “Wirelogic Technology AS”, and $1,964,375 from “Digitex Organization LLP”.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalistpapers.org

She wasn't fired, she was reassigned. End of story. Oh and she completed her 3 year assignment, May 2016-May 2019.

So Wed superstars saw heard and did nothing other than talk to guys who talked to guys.
Today’s felt jilted and Hunter Biden did concern her.

He has a right to fire her for any reason or no reason at all.

/thread.
Of course he has the right to, but it is highly suspicious that he did for no real reason, AND then throw on top of that other people corroborating that she was fired because she would not go along with Trump's illegal corruption and the evidence is clear.

In Trump's administration if you side with the law and the constitution you are fired.
/——-/ “Zero evidence of wrongdoing by the President was presented," White house press secretary Stephanie Grisham wrote in a statement. "In fact, Ambassador Yovanovitch testified under oath that she was unaware of any criminal activity involving President Trump."

Aw bullshit, char.

If Trump were to be impeached and removed, or if he abdicated and a phony like Pocahontas took control, the taxes that she has promised to impose are tremendous and would crush the markets. Traders know this, and they factor the chances into the price. The fact that the market is hitting new heights tells me that they don't think there is much of a chance at all that the coup will succeed.

A lot of old people are on fixed incomes and are struggling by with fixed income of 40k or 50k and rely on their investments in the market. An end to the Trump Presidency means they will be heading to the Poor Houses, forced even to sell their homes and move into group quarters. I spoke to my mom, who is 89. If the markets sink, she can't go out and earn more money. People like Pocahontas think she she should just "die quickly". The one thing that makes her the most nervous is being forced into an apartment in a crowded hell hole

Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report

Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

The slush fund is reportedly run by former Secretary of State John Kerry, John Kerry Jr., another Kerry family member and Hunter Biden, Michael Coudrey reported.

I wonder if Biden and the Kerrys reported this on their income tax forms? Shouldn't they show the returns so the public can verify it?

What do they have to hide? Why haven't they done so already?

Because he is the President and has the right to appoint his own ambassadors. She was a career swamp rat.

She testified that she knew of no evidence of President Trump committing any crime. Then Dems asked her how she felt. Because that’s why we should impeach a President, because some replaced diplomatic had her feelings hurt.

Because he is the President and has the right to appoint his own ambassadors. She was a career swamp rat.

She testified that she knew of no evidence of President Trump committing any crime. Then Dems asked her how she felt. Because that’s why we should impeach a President, because some replaced diplomatic had her feelings hurt.

In the case of Yovanovitch, the broad was unwilling or unable to carry out the official foreign policy of America toward Ukraine as proclaimed by the President. Further, she hated and had a bad relationship with the new Ukraine President. I suppose that the President could have reassigned her to a consulate in the backwater areas of Shitholeistan where she didn't have such a bad reputation with the Despot of Shitholeistan. But he didn't have to. She was a political employee and could be terminated, so she was.

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
Riiiiight....Because Sean Hannity has so many irons in the fire in Ukraine.

Seriously, you liberoid clods really need to think through the jabbering points that you get in your daily e-mail blasts.

Since Trump gets his 'facts' about Ukraine from Hannity- if Hannity has any facts regarding Yovanovitch- I think he should share him.

Or that she failed to act professionally.

No....we also point out her only reason for testifying?

Trump was mean to me cause I'm awesome.......and grrrrrrrrrrrr Orange Man Bad.....

Her reason for testifying is because she was subpoened by Congress.

thank you for proving my statement absolutely correct

The truth offends the members of the committee; they thrive on lies, half-truths, rumor, innuendos. logical fallacies (esp. Red Herrings and ad hominems) and character assassinations.
irony-meter.jpg

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

Forum List

Back