Margie Greene suggests US behind Russian uprising

no doubt you would think that.
Of course I would. I know right from wrong, and I'm a stickler for right, correct, and the truth. What I don't think is much of the 6 years the Democrat party perpetrated a blatant lie dreamed up by her majesty Hillary Rodham Clinton, to piss all over her opponent who won the presidency when she didn't. Then she went straight to her old dirty tricks, and she lie, lie, lie, lie, lied about her war room's "Steele Dossier" that they dreampt up based likely on the activities of her chronic two-timin' husband Bill Clinton. Steele was a foreign agent, and her projection in all of this was that she claimed to high heaven that President Trump colluded with a foreign government, Russia, and she threw it in his face, threw it in his face, threw it in his face like the compulsive disordered freakazoid she made of her self with all those stinking lies and salacious false witness statements. Lies you say? Yeah. Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip!

Of course I would. I know right from wrong, and I'm a stickler for right, correct, and the truth. What I don't think is much of the 6 years the Democrat party perpetrated a blatant lie dreamed up by her majesty Hillary Rodham Clinton, to piss all over her opponent who won the presidency when she didn't. Then she went straight to her old dirty tricks, and she lie, lie, lie, lie, lied about her war room's "Steele Dossier" that they dreampt up based likely on the activities of her chronic two-timin' husband Bill Clinton. Steele was a foreign agent, and her projection in all of this was that she claimed to high heaven that President Trump colluded with a foreign government, Russia, and she threw it in his face, threw it in his face, threw it in his face like the compulsive disordered freakazoid she made of her self with all those stinking lies and salacious false witness statements. Lies you say? Yeah. Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip!

hillary book.jpg

I expected to hear this from Russians, but never an American.
Why ?
You guys are the useful idiots for the Russian hardliners that want to take Putin out.... careful what you wish for brother.

Like I already posted about that:

All the Republicans who weren't in Congress for the impeachments will now have to go on the record with their votes, putting them on the spot.

This is a gift to Democrats, especially those running in districts that Biden won.

All for the Orange maniac, who wouldn't piss on these Republicans if they were on fire.
I said this back on June 24. This is from yesterday's Washington Post:

Screenshot_20230703_035546_Opera.jpg

Once again, I am correct about American politics.

we used to think that the QAnon types were a small fringe minority, we now realize they consist of Republican Congresspersons and an ex-President, as well as millions of conservative Americans.
Half the country is conservative. Is that a problem?

Why on earth would you think that America doesn't have something to do with it? Are you ignorant? America blew up a Russian pipeline and tried to blame it on Russia. Is the Biden Administration so virtuous that they would never attempt a regime change in another nation?
Russia spent 11 years and Billions of dollars on Nordstream 2 to sell gas from Russia and the Stan's to Europe. It was a smart business plan. Putin killed that huge revenue stream when he invaded Ukraine .

You want to blame Biden? You're dumber than Putin.

Russia spent 11 years and Billions of dollars on Nordstream 2 to sell gas from Russia and the Stan's to Europe. It was a smart business plan. Putin killed that huge revenue stream when he invaded Ukraine .

You want to blame Biden? You're dumber than Putin.
And you're dumber than Biden, who's the dumbest of all.

Putin, protecting his border from an encroaching Globalist organization, left him little choice. But that has ZERO to do with Biden committing a terrorist act.

Putin, protecting his border from an encroaching Globalist organization, left him little choice. But that has ZERO to do with Biden committing a terrorist act.
Putin's borders weren't threatened. Russia is such a loser. They have natural resources.. timber, oil, land and water plus ores and minerals. They remain backwards and impoverished.

Surada literally has no clue what is going on and its background , and you waste your time replying to his silly posts . His only defence to ignorance is to claim that he is a wind-up merchant and learner troll .Quite likely .

Surada literally has no clue what is going on and its background , and you waste your time replying to his silly posts . His only defence to ignorance is to claim that he is a wind-up merchant and learner troll .Quite likely .
I'm not a he. Why do you think Russia spent 11 years and billions of dollars building Nordstream 2?

I know. The poor soul walks around aimlessly bumping into walls and staring at pretty rocks. Let's just keep him amused with his toys while the adults do the talking.

Forum List

Back