MTG expected to heckle Biden, as it’s completely appropriate

hahahahaha…HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
You can’t be serious…you forgot you have a post history here…you’ve NEVER posted anything that a “conservative” would post.
Have you told your typing fingers that you are a conservative?
You don't know what conservative is. You think it is some dumb political construct. I live it, dickhead.

“Conservative”….is not voting for abortions, faggots, trannies and wetbacks….that’s a fact.
You voted for Biden…right?
Yes. I voted for Biden as an alternative to Trump. Now, with Nikki out, I will vote for him again, to keep that asshole from coming to office again. You are backing the loser, not me.

Yes. I voted for Biden as an alternative to Trump. Now, with Nikki out, I will vote for him again, to keep that asshole from coming to office again. You are backing the loser, not me.
Like I said….NO conservative votes for abortions, faggots, trannies and wetbacks…NONE!
Stop the lying…own your filth…you are left as fuck and everyone watching you knows it.

They threatened to remove MTG for wearing a hat...while all the Dems blatantly broke the House rules. MTG told them to DO IT and they folded like a cheap lawn chair. Poor Dems they are such gutless cowards.

Like I said….NO conservative votes for abortions, faggots, trannies and wetbacks…NONE!
Stop the lying…own your filth…you are left as fuck and everyone watching you knows it.
So, you are a social issue kind of guy, not a bill of rights kind of guy. A conservative believing in the bill of rights is supposed to be impressed? I don't think so. You no longer support the founding fathers or the Constitution. All you have is social issues against those you don't like. Get back to the constitution if you have any conservative values left.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
LOL MTG broke Biden:

IMG_5615.jpeg

So, you are a social issue kind of guy, not a bill of rights kind of guy. A conservative believing in the bill of rights is supposed to be impressed? I don't think so. You no longer support the founding fathers or the Constitution. All you have is social issues against those you don't like. Get back to the constitution if you have any conservative values left.
hahahaha…I’ll play along.
Do constitutionalists create their own citizenship status like DACA, do they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, do they champion the suppression of free speech, do they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, do they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, do they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, do they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, do they force people to stay in their homes, do they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, do they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you sure you know what a constitutionalist is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

hahahaha…I’ll play along.
Do constitutionalists create their own citizenship status like DACA, do they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, do they champion the suppression of free speech, do they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, do they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, do they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, do they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, do they force people to stay in their homes, do they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, do they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you sure you know what a constitutionalist is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?
DACA does not create citizenship or voting rights, only allows them to stay, whether they should or not.
Trump should have been reigned in by what used to be the Repubilican conservative party, but no. He owns the party. Yes, he should be prosecuted, same as your or I.
I could give a shit if you ever take a covid shot. It matters not to me. I took it, and have not had it since. You can live or die with the desease or the shot. I don't care. You are not my concern. Good luck.
The states voted and approved the voting in all states. Texas was rejected by the Trump Supreme Court for not having standing to determine damage from other states conducting their elections as they chose. Tough shit. It is the Trump packed conservative supreme court. Fuck you very much.
Yes, I know what the constitution is and took and oath to it, same as the conservative Supreme Court Justices that rejected your argument.
If typed tonight, after or during the State of the Union Address, I was probably drinking, playing Marianne's State of the Union Drinking game. I figure, I owe myself a drunk every year or two. FYVMuch.:p

You go girl! Give it all you got! This heckling should be an annual event as long as there is a Democrat in the White House.

---Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) hinted she may not obey House Speaker Mike Johnson's (R-LA) pleas to not heckle President Joe Biden during his State of the Union address on Thursday.---

Turning politics into an elementary school style shit show?

DACA does not create citizenship or voting rights, only allows them to stay, whether they should or not.
You are a dreadful liar, which makes you an outstanding Democrat voter in life.
DACA does EXACTLY seek to create an inevitable perma-Voting Bloc for the Democratic Party. DACA is used by Democrats to hold alien kids', hostage, who are victims of their illegitimate alien parents --therefore they all need to be sent back to their original Homeland.

You know darn well that DACA inspires more humans to attempt illegal immigration via entering our southern border prohibited. It also seeks to give Amnesty to criminals --which is why a murderer was still in the USA for Laken Riley to cross his path on that haunting day. DACA also lets corrupt folks like Biden continue to undermine our law-making process each time he circumvents Congress' law-making purpose.

Trump should have been reigned in by what used to be the Repubilican conservative party, but no. He owns the party. Yes, he should be prosecuted, same as your or I.
You are a deceitful Democrat, which means Trump should not be prosecuted according to your joys of weaponizing GOVT agencies to concoct these crimes against Trump.

I was probably drinking, playing Marianne's State of the Union Drinking game. I figure, I owe myself a drunk...
I believe it. You were likely calibrating your quint, pissyDRUNK brain, yep gearing it up for more of your daily wreetard reasoning/rationalizing which you corrupt this website with.

Last edited:
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐍𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝.
This time next year she'll be back to farting in the mail slot of the Speaker's office door to get attention.

You go girl! Give it all you got! This heckling should be an annual event as long as there is a Democrat in the White House.

---Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) hinted she may not obey House Speaker Mike Johnson's (R-LA) pleas to not heckle President Joe Biden during his State of the Union address on Thursday.---

I'd fuck her! If I could duct tape her mouth?

As far as her politics, they are psycho garbage. She's a real nutcase and major hypocrite.

She bullied him into saying Laken Riley's name, even though he fucked it up and called her "Lincoln Riley" because he has dementia. What an insult to her family. Biden is a disgrace.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐍𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝.

Did she invite the two guys from the gym, to help her heckle? After fcking other dudes at work and getting a divorce, she is allowed to have multiple lovers.

I would expect nothing less from the classless bitch.

Heifers just gotta bellow.

This time next year she'll be back to farting in the mail slot of the Speaker's office door to get attention.

I'd fuck her! If I could duct tape her mouth?

As far as her politics, they are psycho garbage. She's a real nutcase and major hypocrite.

^^^This is how the left treats women.

Remember this when you vote, everyone.

Forum List

Back