MTG expected to heckle Biden, as it’s completely appropriate

^^^This is how the left treats women.

Remember this when you vote, everyone.

I'm not a "leftist" or "on the left" so there's that.

I'm just not a follower of P01135809 or any of his minions. I realize that for some there is no difference between the two, but there sure as shit is. They'll be voting for Biden, I won't be voting for either one of the turds.

I'm not a "leftist" or "on the left" so there's that.

I'm just not a follower of P01135809 or any of his minions. I realize that for some there is no difference between the two, but there sure as shit is. They'll be voting for Biden, I won't be voting for either one of the turds.

I don't care what you are, if that's the way you treat women, you're a piece of shit.

I don't care what you are, if that's the way you treat women, you're a piece of shit.

As opposed to the way Trump treats women? The way he talks about them? Grab 'em by the pussy, do you?

You fucking hypocrite.

I called her a bitch. She is. I called her classless. She is. I didn't assault her in a department store dressing room.

The women I know are treated the way they should be. With respect.

When you can condemn Trump for his treatment of women, maybe then you can start throwing stone, until then, go piss up a rope.

As opposed to the way Trump treats women? The way he talks about them? Grab 'em by the pussy, do you?

You fucking hypocrite.

I called her a bitch. She is. I called her classless. She is. I didn't assault her in a department store dressing room.

The women I know are treated the way they should be. With respect.

When you can condemn Trump for his treatment of women, maybe then you can start throwing stone, until then, go piss up a rope.

Joe Biden has been accused of sexual assault 9 times by 9 different women.

Joe Biden has been accused of sexual assault 9 times by 9 different women.

Yes he has. I don't like him either. Don't get me started on Kamala "I slept my way into politics" Harris. Probably the worst state Attorney General California ever had. She did some nasty, wicked things while in office there.

Forum List

Back