Marco Rubio's personal finances clash with call for fiscal discipline Read more: htt

Marco Rubio's personal finances clash with call for fiscal discipline Read

this title alone is nothing but a hit piece done on Rubio, using his PERSONAL FINANCES to say he is not a Fiscal Republican.

take it for what's worth folks. and Expect a lot more of this crap from the left wing Lamestream media.

don't support these rags, hit them where it hurts.

You Libturds tried to torpedo Marco Rubios' Senate campaign with this story back in october but it didn't work, he won anyway. Now you're here trying to recycle it, that won't work either.

Trillions of dollars of US Budget and control are at stake so the Fascist Left sends EdTheMoron here to plant seeds of discontent.

13 Trillion in US debt. Obama and the Dems, as a result, got their asses kicked November 2nd. Deal with it as it is, not as you wish it to be.
10 trillion of that debt came from Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II alone and the rest from every other president in the history of the US combined.
Deal with it as it is, not as you wish it to be.

OMG! If anyone was looking at the OP seriously, this would derail them. Change on a dime, partisan hack.
On the contrary, both show the more CON$ rail against deficit spending, the bigger deficit spenders they turn out to be. But you knew that which is why you try to derail this thread.

you can always tell when someone is frightened with someone because they attack them.Who are the Libs
going after now and for a while now

Now - Chris Christie,Marco Rubio -

Sarah Palin,Michelle Bachmann the Libs favorites that they say are no bodies in government

They want to Destroy Rubio bad. He does not fit their Stereotypical thinking. They know he would be a Great Candidate and want Obama to have another walk!

you can always tell when someone is frightened with someone because they attack them.Who are the Libs

Sarah Palin,Michelle Bachmann the Libs favorites that they say are no bodies in government

They want to Destroy Rubio bad. He does not fit their Stereotypical thinking. They know he would be a Great Candidate and want Obama to have another walk!
Actually the Rube fits the stereotypical say one thing and do the opposite CON$ervative hypocrite perfectly. You know it and I know it.

Actually the Rube fits the stereotypical say one thing and do the opposite CON$ervative hypocrite perfectly. You know it and I know it.

I'm sorry, but you are a tool.
sheesh

And was has them really frightened is the talk of Rubio as a potential VP Pick...Hillarious!:lol:

Translation: "...Duuuuuuuhhhh which way did he go...."

Uhmm NO we don't know it.

Translation: "...Duuuuuuuhhhh which way did he go...."

Uhmm NO we don't know it.
Oh yes you know it! You know he spends other peoples money like a drunken CON$ervative sailor. He is everything you CON$ say you hate yet you love him. He is YOUR free spending Rube so it's A OK. :rofl:

Dems force moral is shattered and are in complete disarray.

They don't know what to do! Throw Meeks under the bus to back Crist?! Yeah! Oops Rubio won anyway? Um, let's smear him again!

I'm glad Dems are this desperate, bitter and ugly in total defeat

well I guess we can conclude, the left hates brown people.
Yeah, play that GOP race card like a typical CON$ervative.

You gotta love how CON$ always do what they condemn in others without the slightest bit of embarrassment in their hypocrisy. :cuckoo:

You Libturds tried to torpedo Marco Rubios' Senate campaign with this story back in october but it didn't work, he won anyway. Now you're here trying to recycle it, that won't work either.

Trillions of dollars of US Budget and control are at stake so the Fascist Left sends EdTheMoron here to plant seeds of discontent.

13 Trillion in US debt. Obama and the Dems, as a result, got their asses kicked November 2nd. Deal with it as it is, not as you wish it to be.
10 trillion of that debt came from Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II alone and the rest from every other president in the history of the US combined.
Deal with it as it is, not as you wish it to be.

you lefties don't care how low you have to crawl, do ya.

Truth is sometimes inconvenient, but the truth none the less.

They don't know what to do! Throw Meeks under the bus to back Crist?! Yeah! Oops Rubio won anyway? Um, let's smear him again!

Yeah, they only way Democrats knew to keep the Republican from winning was to knife the black Democrat.

Indeed. They've played every angle against itself so damn much that even the strongest steel couldn't last and has to be melted down. Forget painted corners. Archetects have nothing on Statist Democrats.

Forum List

Back