Pilots and passengers rail at new airport patdowns

Where are you libs? Where are the complaints???? Where's the ACLU?????

Can you imagine if the Bush admin had anything to do with this?????

Liberals like rightwinger, ravi, jillian, yank would be bitching and moaning like crazy about their personal privacy being violated... but since it's liberals doing it not a peep.

Big surprise....

Pilots and passengers rail at new airport patdowns | Reuters

I have observed those you mentioned here cheerleading for this. I'm not surprised though. These are the same Wingnuts who promised their Hopey Changey was going to get rid of the Patriot Act. He not only didn't get rid of it,he made it stronger and they celebrated that too. All lies. It is what it is i guess. :(

"Aggressive Patdowns" on 6yr olds are just plain fucking stupid too. Who the hell is running the TSA for God's sake? You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel?

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't seen a single liberal on this board who supports these "patdowns".

But if it makes you feel better to tilt at windmills, go ahead.

Hmm I warned y'all what would happen with kneejerk fear driven Fatherland Security laws.

but did y'all listen?

noooooooooo

Nowhere in the Patriot Act does it call for "Aggressive Pat Downs" of 6yr. olds. This stuff is not only incredibly stupid but is also shamefully Nazi-like. You're all Terrorists now. How do you feel about that? Hmm?

Terrorist Front Group CAIR Advises Women Wearing Hijabs to Allow TSA ‘Enhanced Pat Downs’ Only on Head and Neck Area.

In the “special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab,” it states: “Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.”

It also states: “Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.”

Muslim Group Advises Women Wearing Hijabs to Allow TSA ?Enhanced Pat Downs? Only on Head and Neck Area | CNSnews.com

Thank God, we won't have to get on a plane with the bagheads anymore.

afghan_election_gi_gal-vi.jpg

Terrorist Front Group CAIR Advises Women Wearing Hijabs to Allow TSA ‘Enhanced Pat Downs’ Only on Head and Neck Area.

In the “special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab,” it states: “Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.”

It also states: “Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.”

Muslim Group Advises Women Wearing Hijabs to Allow TSA ?Enhanced Pat Downs? Only on Head and Neck Area | CNSnews.com

Thank God, we won't have to get on a plane with the bagheads anymore.

afghan_election_gi_gal-vi.jpg

Excellent solution. All women should wear these when traveling. Should help to avoid unwelcome advances when traveling too!

Forum List

Back