Marco Rubio's 56 states!! Apologies to CF, apologies to CF!!

So, just to be clear, we have a very cut and dried case of RWNJ hypocrisy, as clearly evidenced by this thread

In 2008, Obama screwed up once on the campaign trail and talked of 57 states, where he meant 57 primary contests: the 50 states, DC, 5 terrorities and the fact that TX has a large two-primary process called the Texas 2-Step. Sum-total: 57

Righties like Frankie have been howling about the 57 state thing for almost 8 years now.

But Rubio can put out a message with 56 flags, obviously also representing the number of contests that must be fought out in the primary process, just as Obama intended to say, and RWNJs are just fine with that, because, well, Benghazi. lol....

For this reason, I just let this thread take it's natural course, knowing that Righties would go unhinged. And unhinged they went. Psychologists could write papers based on the crazy shit that many Righties write here....

That was very fun to watch.

So, now it's time to watch Sen. Rubio's presidential announcement speech. Mebbe he will talk about the 56 states of America, who knows....

:dunno:

are you seriously this stupid?

Obama said he went to 57 states and had 3 more to go before he visited them all.

so clearly you can't even figure out how he misspoke. He meant to say 47.

he wasn't talking about primary contests. Especially since not all the states do primaries. Some are caucuses for example.

and it still doesn't change the fact that you are falsely claiming Rubio and his team said there were 56 states simply because they tweeted a tweet with flags on it.

flags are not states. There is no evidence whatsoever that they meant the flags to be states or even primary contests. You're making it up.

why? Who the heck knows how your screwed up mind works?

you claim that Obama misspoke and that its not a big deal but obviously you think its important or you would feel the need to lie about Rubio to convince yourself that everyone you disagree with are lying hypocrites.

this is not healthy behavior. You need serious treatment if you think anything you are doing or claiming is reasonable.

talked of 57 states, where he meant 57 primary contests
Stat. He said he visited 57 states. What he meant he did not say and you by trying to explain it with fabricated assumptions just wasn't convincing. I do not blame you for trying to save face as you retreat bloodied, kicked in the nuts and anal sexed. It was fun! Thanks!
tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

So, just to be clear, we have a very cut and dried case of RWNJ hypocrisy, as clearly evidenced by this thread

In 2008, Obama screwed up once on the campaign trail and talked of 57 states, where he meant 57 primary contests: the 50 states, DC, 5 terrorities and the fact that TX has a large two-primary process called the Texas 2-Step. Sum-total: 57

Righties like Frankie have been howling about the 57 state thing for almost 8 years now.

But Rubio can put out a message with 56 flags, obviously also representing the number of contests that must be fought out in the primary process, just as Obama intended to say, and RWNJs are just fine with that, because, well, Benghazi. lol....

For this reason, I just let this thread take it's natural course, knowing that Righties would go unhinged. And unhinged they went. Psychologists could write papers based on the crazy shit that many Righties write here....

So, now it's time to watch Sen. Rubio's presidential announcement speech. Mebbe he will talk about the 56 states of America, who knows....

Obama said he went to 57 states and had 3 more to go before he visited them all.

he wasn't talking about primary contests. Especially since not all the states do primaries. Some are caucuses for example.

and it still doesn't change the fact that you are falsely claiming Rubio and his team said there were 56 states simply because they tweeted a tweet with flags on it.

flags are not states. There is no evidence whatsoever that they meant the flags to be states or even primary contests. You're making it up.

you claim that Obama misspoke and that its not a big deal but obviously you think its important or you would feel the need to lie about Rubio to convince yourself that everyone you disagree with are lying hypocrites.

this is not healthy behavior. You need serious treatment if you think anything you are doing or claiming is reasonable.

Oh, fer FUX's sakes, get a grip on yourself, moron.

Of course he was talking about the primary races. "Primary" is the general term for ALL of the races en toto, whether a primary or a caucus. I already explained some of this in a posting earlier. Please, don't make yourself look any more stupid than you already are.

Of course he misspoke. He even said afterward that his misspoke. The point is that he misspeaks and Righties howl over one misspoken moments for more than 7 fucking long years. And yet, the Rubio team can put out something like this and all of a sudden, RWNJs like yourself are like "what, oh, ok"...

And you ARE a hypocrite. Just more of that fake-Christian bullshit you pull, but when pushed to the wall, you are just as nasty as any of the rest of the RWNJs here in USMB. Get some help, fuckwad.

The moron does not even know that states have their own flags, and the US flag (which fake disgraceful Judas Jews who worship their modern golden calf better known as obama hate and are attempting to ban them when they are not burning them) does not represent the states.

The STARS in the flag that the hypocrites on the left hate, represent the states.

He is a complete loser.

Oh, fer FUX's sakes, get a grip on yourself, moron.

Of course he was talking about the primary races. "Primary" is the general term for ALL of the races en toto, whether a primary or a caucus. I already explained some of this in a posting earlier. Please, don't make yourself look any more stupid than you already are.

Of course he misspoke. He even said afterward that his misspoke. The point is that he misspeaks and Righties howl over one misspoken moments for more than 7 fucking long years. And yet, the Rubio team can put out something like this and all of a sudden, RWNJs like yourself are like "what, oh, ok"...

And you ARE a hypocrite. Just more of that fake-Christian bullshit you pull, but when pushed to the wall, you are just as nasty as any of the rest of the RWNJs here in USMB. Get some help, fuckwad.
never-give-up-jpg_50212_20150106-917.jpg

The moron does not even know that states have their own flags, and the US flag (which fake disgraceful Judas Jews who worship their modern golden calf better known as obama hate and are attempting to ban them when they are not burning them) does not represent the states.

The STARS in the flag that the hypocrites on the left hate, represent the states.

He is a complete loser.

Little Owl loves to bitch and moan and get personal, but at the end of the day, he has nothing to offer. Little Owl is permanently butthurt.

This is fun.

Actually, you dumb ignorant fake Jew, I did contribute a lot more than you. Especially in this thread. I even helped you out on post 170 and named the territories along with some of the outlying islands.

Marco Rubio s 56 states Apologies to CF apologies to CF Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fucking loser. Enemy to your own people. You fucking disgraceful Judas. Did you get your 30 silver pieces?

I knew about those territories before you were born. You completely missed the point of the OP, I suspect, because you are just plain old stupid.

It's fun to watch you get so upset. Why, I bet you scream at your computer too. Make sure to wipe the spittle from your mouth before the nice people in the white uniforms come by to give you your red pills.

According to Stat it should be illegal to sell US flags in anything but packs of 50. Because everyone knows if you purchase or display any other number of flags you don't know how many states there are.

According to Stat it should be illegal to sell US flags in anything but packs of 50. Because everyone knows if you purchase or display any other number of flags you don't know how many states there are.

Uhm, no.

But your fantasies are interesting.

Do you dream in black and white?
Fuck no! I dream in red, white and blue flags in formations of 50! It's clear flags can only be used in numbers of 50. Betsy Ross after all made 13 stars for each state and then of course made 13 flags because that's how they should be displayed? You know what pissed me off about NASA doing the moon landings? Those stupid fuckers didn't put 50 flags on the space ships. They got really fucking lazy and only planted one for each landing, ONE FLAG WTF!! You know what I bet those fuckers actually only planted one for Texas. You know how Houston control can be them fuckers.

Uhm, no.

Fuck no! I dream in red, white and blue flags in formations of 50! It's clear flags can only be used in numbers of 50. Betsy Ross after all made 13 stars for each state and then of course made 13 flags because that's how they should be displayed? You know what pissed me off about NASA doing the moon landings? Those stupid fuckers didn't put 50 flags on the space ships. They got really fucking lazy and only planted one for each landing, ONE FLAG WTF!! You know what I bet those fuckers actually only planted one for Texas. You know how Houston control can be them fuckers.

Mebbe you can come up with some nice, facist rules about how we dream about flags....
I am confident that if your arm just gets stiff enough, you will be able to dream up some really great rules.
Now, if you need help with getting things stiffened up, I am pretty sure that little Owl can lend you oral support.

Ooops. I meant moral support.

:thup:

Can't we all just get along?
Seems like the answer is Hell No!

I get along with me quite well!

I get along with you quite well.

But stinky little owls? Nope.

Damn Stat. You done pissed off the nutbags again. It's not nice to get them all riled up and slobbering like they are, but it is funny though.

It's like pouring slop into the trough and seeing 800 little squealing piggies run from all four directions at you.....

Quite a visual, eh?

:D

Uhm, no.

Mebbe you can come up with some nice, facist rules about how we dream about flags....
I am confident that if your arm just gets stiff enough, you will be able to dream up some really great rules.
Now, if you need help with getting things stiffened up, I am pretty sure that little Owl can lend you oral support.

you're the one making the rule

Uhm, no.

You have to admit that was funny what I highlighted above. :lol:

Ok, CrusaderFrank - want to apologize to you about the 57 states thing. Apparently, we really do have more than 50 states, cuz, well look:

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

Yes, that is Marco Rubio's official team tweet-site. Yes, that Marco Rubio (Sen, R-FL) who is announcing for the presidency in less than 5 hours!!!

Let the new-age math begin!!

Discuss. Does the USA have 50 states, 56 states or 57 states?

Please deliberate carefully. Thank you.

For someone who can't see media bias....you sure see a lot that isn't there.

mudwhistle

You mean like your lie that Obama apologized to Communists?

Where's the link that proves that?
:link:

As to the OP, are you saying there is a "media bias" in this post? Where?
:link:

Uhm, no.

You mean like a rule that you can only put 50 flags in a tweet or the internet fools will go all apeshit crazy and make themselves look dumb? That kind of rule?

Forum List

Back