Marco Rubio's 56 states!! Apologies to CF, apologies to CF!!

According to Stat it should be illegal to sell US flags in anything but packs of 50. Because everyone knows if you purchase or display any other number of flags you don't know how many states there are.

Uhm, no.

But your fantasies are interesting.

Do you dream in black and white?
Fuck no! I dream in red, white and blue flags in formations of 50! It's clear flags can only be used in numbers of 50. Betsy Ross after all made 13 stars for each state and then of course made 13 flags because that's how they should be displayed? You know what pissed me off about NASA doing the moon landings? Those stupid fuckers didn't put 50 flags on the space ships. They got really fucking lazy and only planted one for each landing, ONE FLAG WTF!! You know what I bet those fuckers actually only planted one for Texas. You know how Houston control can be them fuckers.

Mebbe you can come up with some nice, facist rules about how we dream about flags....
I am confident that if your arm just gets stiff enough, you will be able to dream up some really great rules.
Now, if you need help with getting things stiffened up, I am pretty sure that little Owl can lend you oral support.

Ooops. I meant moral support.

:thup:
You mean like a rule that you can only put 50 flags in a tweet or the internet fools will go all apeshit crazy and make themselves look dumb? That kind of rule?

Only, I didn't make a rule, bubba.

I made an observation.

You do understand the difference, right?

:D

According to Stat it should be illegal to sell US flags in anything but packs of 50. Because everyone knows if you purchase or display any other number of flags you don't know how many states there are.

Uhm, no.

You have to admit that was funny what I highlighted above. :lol:

Sure it was funny, in a Sunny Dales Sanitorium kind of way.....

Uhm, no.

Fuck no! I dream in red, white and blue flags in formations of 50! It's clear flags can only be used in numbers of 50. Betsy Ross after all made 13 stars for each state and then of course made 13 flags because that's how they should be displayed? You know what pissed me off about NASA doing the moon landings? Those stupid fuckers didn't put 50 flags on the space ships. They got really fucking lazy and only planted one for each landing, ONE FLAG WTF!! You know what I bet those fuckers actually only planted one for Texas. You know how Houston control can be them fuckers.

Mebbe you can come up with some nice, facist rules about how we dream about flags....
I am confident that if your arm just gets stiff enough, you will be able to dream up some really great rules.
Now, if you need help with getting things stiffened up, I am pretty sure that little Owl can lend you oral support.

You mean like a rule that you can only put 50 flags in a tweet or the internet fools will go all apeshit crazy and make themselves look dumb? That kind of rule?

I made an observation.

an observation would be that rubios team tweeted 56 American flags.

a rule would be that because rubios team posted 56 flags it means he is claiming their are 56 flags. Quite arbitrary and without merit.

Can't we all just get along?
Seems like the answer is Hell No!

I get along with me quite well!

I get along with you quite well.

But stinky little owls? Nope.

Damn Stat. You done pissed off the nutbags again. It's not nice to get them all riled up and slobbering like they are, but it is funny though.

It's like pouring slop into the trough and seeing 800 little squealing piggies run from all four directions at you.....

Quite a visual, eh?

Sure. And easy to do. They actually believe all the crap the spew too.

Uhm, no.

When I get fucked up by a funny post, I give it a "funny" point although I am the one who was made fun of. Give credit where credit is due.
Anti-goyim can tell you that.

Can't we all just get along?
Seems like the answer is Hell No!

I get along with me quite well!

I get along with you quite well.

But stinky little owls? Nope.

Damn Stat. You done pissed off the nutbags again. It's not nice to get them all riled up and slobbering like they are, but it is funny though.

It's like pouring slop into the trough and seeing 800 little squealing piggies run from all four directions at you.....

Quite a visual, eh?

Sure. And easy to do. They actually believe all the crap the spew too.

the best method is to make sure that either "Clinton" or "Obama" are listed in the title.

Uhm, no.

When I get fucked up by a funny post, I give it a "funny" point although I am the one who was made fun of. Give credit where credit is due.

I do that only when the Hujukabuh high command from the mothership allows me to to that.
This is serious stuff.

Uhm, no.

I do that only when the Hujukabuh high command from the mothership allows me to to that.
This is serious stuff.
I thought you were the Brigadeführer in all earthly matters and did not need any approval.

Ok, CrusaderFrank - want to apologize to you about the 57 states thing. Apparently, we really do have more than 50 states, cuz, well look:

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

Yes, that is Marco Rubio's official team tweet-site. Yes, that Marco Rubio (Sen, R-FL) who is announcing for the presidency in less than 5 hours!!!

Let the new-age math begin!!

Discuss. Does the USA have 50 states, 56 states or 57 states?

Please deliberate carefully. Thank you.

For someone who can't see media bias....you sure see a lot that isn't there.

Oh, really, obiwanchen? Ok, what do those 56 flags stand for??
Filler for a hashtag....

This thread is just stupid.

Why?

Why would a presidential candidate allow his team to put out a logo with 56 flags? What do they mean?

Or is that ok with you since he's not a kenyan usurper?

why is it supposed to mean anything? Why would you jump to such stupid conclusions? And why is it on me to prove what he meant when you are the one making the claim?

if flags were meant to represent the states, why are they all national flags? Why not just say so?
Oh, so Rubio means that there are 56 USAs!!!!! Ok!!!!
I doubt he put the tweet thing together but you are being a silly little bitch.

Uhm, no.

I made an observation.

an observation would be that rubios team tweeted 56 American flags.

a rule would be that because rubios team posted 56 flags it means he is claiming their are 56 flags. Quite arbitrary and without merit.
As long as he doesn't come up with 56 state flags....who fucking cares.

Uhm, no.

This is serious stuff.
I thought you were the Brigadeführer in all earthly matters and did not need any approval.

Working Mossad for the Hujukubah High Command is not an easy job. I am often given the delightful assignment to sleep with ridiculously attractive women with extraordinarily large breasts in order to plant homing devices somewhere on their bodies.. The depths to which I go, deep, deep within, to the darkest of caverns of the human soul - well, it's just part of the job.

Now, you were saying, Herr Oberfeldmarschall Jelly-Donut?

This thread is just stupid.

Why?

Why would a presidential candidate allow his team to put out a logo with 56 flags? What do they mean?

Or is that ok with you since he's not a kenyan usurper?

why is it supposed to mean anything? Why would you jump to such stupid conclusions? And why is it on me to prove what he meant when you are the one making the claim?

if flags were meant to represent the states, why are they all national flags? Why not just say so?
Oh, so Rubio means that there are 56 USAs!!!!! Ok!!!!
I doubt he put the tweet thing together but you are being a silly little bitch.

You are cute when trying to hit on me, but sorry, I only do women. You will need to hit on Aaron instead.

Flags =/= States.

/thread

it would be one thing if he was saying their is an American flag for each state. But that's not even implied.

op fails on so many levels here.

I agree. I realize liberals look for anything to throw at the right. Obama came out and said there were 57 states, some even have 'corpse-men' in them. You would think that a person knows what they are saying.

This is just some design and the left reading into it what they want. I am amazed that some can even count that high.

Only I am still standing, and standing proud!!!

I am Staty, hear me roar
There are flags flags flags flags galore
And I don’t know much so I spin an' pretend
'Cause I've hacked it all before
And I've been so owned here some more
No one's ever gonna own my ass again

Oh yes, I am Stat!
But it's dumbhood born of posts
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how I attention-whored
If I have to, I can post anything
I am Stat
(Stat)
I am incoherent
(Incoherent)
I am Staaa-Aaaaattttt

Statistikhengst owns another idiot RW.

Good work, Stat!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You RWs really need to pace yourself. There are many more clowns who have not yet announced. If you keep this up, you'll be burned out long before Hillary is elected.

Rubio doesn't have a chance - a fact we can all be thankful for.

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back