Marco Rubio's 56 states!! Apologies to CF, apologies to CF!!

Even after C_Clayton_Jones made the point for all of us...
What kind of team you lead Stat? CCJ is saying that "Obamas 57 states was a lie" and you go along with it?

Still missing the point, still missing the point, Obiwan-san.
Oh.. I am not missing anything. The point you tried to make was based on the assumption that "Rubio made the same mistake" as Obama did and you wanted to measure the reaction for your purposes. You know what those are, I am just guessing about them. One thing is for sure all your threads are for the purpose of gauging reaction and collecting usable data. The problem was that Rubio has never communicated anything what you tried to insinuate.

Even after C_Clayton_Jones made the point for all of us...
What kind of team you lead Stat? CCJ is saying that "Obamas 57 states was a lie" and you go along with it?

Still missing the point, still missing the point, Obiwan-san.
Oh.. I am not missing anything. The point you tried to make was based on the assumption that "Rubio made the same mistake" as Obama did and you wanted to measure the reaction for your purposes. You know what those are, I am just guessing about them. One thing is for sure all your threads are for the purpose of gauging reaction and collecting usable data. The problem was that Rubio has never communicated anything what you tried to insinuate.

You are getting warmer, but still not quite there, Obiwan-san.

So, remember, dear Righties, when Sen. Rubio sez the obligatory "God bless the United States of America" tonight, he means ALL 56 STATES!!!

:thup:

Texas Tea Party - Groups - Locations - Information

Here, Statistikhengst, I will try one more time to help you out of this one
(and even get the Rightwing cheering you on)

In Texas alone, which already acts like the capital of the USA, if not North America,
There are at LEAST 47 Tea Parties listed here (which isn't even complete -- there is a gap in the list between H and M, and I know there are 2 in Katy and 1 in Galveston County).

So I am guessing these flags represent Texas and the Tea Parties
who believe in representing America directly!

Tweet it loud and proud!
Texas and Tea Parties RULE! We ARE the New America!

Do I hear Amen?

This thread is just stupid.
Just as the "57 states" lie is stupid.

And here we finally come to the core of the issue.

Thank you, C_Clayton_Jones !

except Obama actually said that so it's not a lie.

do you even know what the truth and a lie are?

Sure he did, he misspoke, and we all know he misspoke, and Righties have been howling about it for 8 years now......

But keep trying, little avatar......mebbe it will suddenly occur to you....

I know he misspoke. It's pretty obvious. But you just claimed that we lied. The fact that you admit that he spoke it shows YOU are lying.

the only reason we even bring it up ay all anymore is because you give him godlike devotion and act like he is the mostly brilliant man to have walked the earth when he can't even figure out how many states there are.

and then you go ahead and lie about Rubio being wrong about how many states there are when neither he nor his team mentioned states.

if you want to convince people that they are mistaken Or lying, You don't lie to do it.

no one has lied about what Obama said. He said it mistakenly or sincerely he said it. That doesn't mean you get to make up things about others.

if you are so concerned about lying then stop lying. The world will be a much better place and you won't look so stupid

It was his team, in his name. Candidates are responsible for the actions of their teams. Righties just LOVE to remind us all of this anytime a Leftie team screws anything up.

So, fair game.

Obama is the one who said it, not his team.

Team Marco TeamMarco Twitter
We are the staff, not the man. We like to build digital grassroots teams. We also like Marvel and DC Comics TV shows/movies.

You need to learn the difference between the bull shit out there on the internet and the actual real web sites.

Oh, no, not so fast.

Righties scream all over the place that candidates, especially Democratic candidates, are responsible for EVERYTHING their teams do.

Why the change of heart?

Or is it just fear?

That is what the left say about the right.
The 57 states was said by Obama himself not his staff.
This is not his actual staff team that did those flags. That was a tweet with no reference to what the flags actually mean. For all we know, is that those flags may represent the real estate site that may have that many condos in other islands.
His twitter account is @marcorubio and his actual staff runs that site.
No evidence will sway him. I hate to see somebody bloodied up and on the ground already asking for being kicked too.

Only I am still standing, and standing proud!!!

standing proud when your being a fool is not something to be boldly declaring

pride comes before the fall

I wonder if the OP knows there are 5 territories that, while not states, are considered American territory and a 6th territory which is classified as minor outlying islands.

The 5 US territories include...

Guam (lol, maybe it will tip over. Fucking moron democrats)
American Samoa
Northern Mariana Islands
US Virgin Islands
Puerto Rico

Minor outlying Islands which when all put together represent a 6th US territory. Includes islands like....

Midway Islands
Baker Island
Wake Island
Kingman Reef
among others......

What is the statistical likelihood that the fake Judas Jew stat lib moron knew any of these things?

Fucking KAPO.

Ok, CrusaderFrank - want to apologize to you about the 57 states thing. Apparently, we really do have more than 50 states, cuz, well look:

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

Yes, that is Marco Rubio's official team tweet-site. Yes, that Marco Rubio (Sen, R-FL) who is announcing for the presidency in less than 5 hours!!!

Let the new-age math begin!!

Discuss. Does the USA have 50 states, 56 states or 57 states?

Please deliberate carefully. Thank you.

Ok, CrusaderFrank - want to apologize to you about the 57 states thing. Apparently, we really do have more than 50 states, cuz, well look:

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

Yes, that is Marco Rubio's official team tweet-site. Yes, that Marco Rubio (Sen, R-FL) who is announcing for the presidency in less than 5 hours!!!

Yeah, he actually said 57 STATES. The disgraceful Judas Jew counts 56 little flags.....and he is all...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32004-1360609892-4.gif

I am just trying to find one reason, just one reason, to not hate every fucking liberal.

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

Frankie, glad you could make it to the party!!!!

Sure he did, he misspoke, and we all know he misspoke, and Righties have been howling about it for 8 years now......

I know he misspoke. It's pretty obvious. But you just claimed that we lied. The fact that you admit that he spoke it shows YOU are lying.

the only reason we even bring it up ay all anymore is because you give him godlike devotion and act like he is the mostly brilliant man to have walked the earth when he can't even figure out how many states there are.

and then you go ahead and lie about Rubio being wrong about how many states there are when neither he nor his team mentioned states.

if you want to convince people that they are mistaken Or lying, You don't lie to do it.

no one has lied about what Obama said. He said it mistakenly or sincerely he said it. That doesn't mean you get to make up things about others.

if you are so concerned about lying then stop lying. The world will be a much better place and you won't look so stupid

Please point to where I have claimed that you have lied.

Please.

I love it when you get all melodramatic, as if you are important.

This is fun!!!

Obama is the one who said it, not his team.

Team Marco TeamMarco Twitter
We are the staff, not the man. We like to build digital grassroots teams. We also like Marvel and DC Comics TV shows/movies.

You need to learn the difference between the bull shit out there on the internet and the actual real web sites.

Oh, no, not so fast.

Righties scream all over the place that candidates, especially Democratic candidates, are responsible for EVERYTHING their teams do.

Why the change of heart?

Or is it just fear?

That is what the left say about the right.
The 57 states was said by Obama himself not his staff.
This is not his actual staff team that did those flags. That was a tweet with no reference to what the flags actually mean. For all we know, is that those flags may represent the real estate site that may have that many condos in other islands.
His twitter account is @marcorubio and his actual staff runs that site.
No evidence will sway him. I hate to see somebody bloodied up and on the ground already asking for being kicked too.

Only I am still standing, and standing proud!!!

standing proud when your being a fool is not something to be boldly declaring

pride comes before the fall

No.

You are still not understanding.

I am not sure if it is because you want to act daft, of if you really ARE that stupid.

But please, do all you need to do to uphold the illusion that you are somehow sane.

I am all for that.

Yes Obama misspoke and meant "territories etc."

And Statistikhengst misread the meaning of the flags as literal.

Next?

Stat, you can tell who your friends are by the ones who stand by your side,
even as you face corrections friendly and unfriendly. .And don't kick you when you are down.

So, just to be clear, we have a very cut and dried case of RWNJ hypocrisy, as clearly evidenced by this thread

In 2008, Obama screwed up once on the campaign trail and talked of 57 states, where he meant 57 primary contests: the 50 states, DC, 5 terrorities and the fact that TX has a large two-primary process called the Texas 2-Step. Sum-total: 57

Righties like Frankie have been howling about the 57 state thing for almost 8 years now.

But Rubio can put out a message with 56 flags, obviously also representing the number of contests that must be fought out in the primary process, just as Obama intended to say, and RWNJs are just fine with that, because, well, Benghazi. lol....

For this reason, I just let this thread take it's natural course, knowing that Righties would go unhinged. And unhinged they went. Psychologists could write papers based on the crazy shit that many Righties write here....

That was very fun to watch.

So, now it's time to watch Sen. Rubio's presidential announcement speech. Mebbe he will talk about the 56 states of America, who knows....

:dunno:

Yes Obama misspoke and meant "territories etc."

And Statistikhengst misread the meaning of the flags as literal.

Next?

Stat, you can tell who your friends are by the ones who stand by your side,
even as you face corrections friendly and unfriendly. .And don't kick you when you are down.

Oh, emily, you came a little late to the party.... I see....

lol...

Please.

This is fun!!!

seriously?

your going to claim you didn't say we lied about Obama claiming to have visited 57 states? And your doing that despite the fact that I am literally quoting you saying it?

you need mental health help

Please.

This is fun!!!

seriously?

your going to claim you didn't say we lied about Obama claiming to have visited 57 states? And your doing that despite the fact that I am literally quoting you saying it?

you need mental health.

I never claimed that you lied about anything. I love how you try to twist peoples' words and have witnessed you do this quite frequently with others, but you will not get away with it with me. Look deep within yourself and ask forgiveness for acting like such a dick.

:D

talked of 57 states, where he meant 57 primary contests
Stat. He said he visited 57 states. What he meant he did not say and you by trying to explain it with fabricated assumptions just wasn't convincing. I do not blame you for trying to save face as you retreat bloodied, kicked in the nuts and anal sexed. It was fun! Thanks!

Forum List

Back