Marco Rubio's 56 states!! Apologies to CF, apologies to CF!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Ok, CrusaderFrank - want to apologize to you about the 57 states thing. Apparently, we really do have more than 50 states, cuz, well look:

Marco Rubio 56 flags.jpg

I count 56 flags!!!

Yes, that is Marco Rubio's official team tweet-site. Yes, that Marco Rubio (Sen, R-FL) who is announcing for the presidency in less than 5 hours!!!

Let the new-age math begin!!

Discuss. Does the USA have 50 states, 56 states or 57 states?

Please deliberate carefully. Thank you.

Ok, CrusaderFrank - want to apologize to you about the 57 states thing. Apparently, we really do have more than 50 states, cuz, well look:

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

Yes, that is Marco Rubio's official team tweet-site. Yes, that Marco Rubio (Sen, R-FL) who is announcing for the presidency in less than 5 hours!!!

For someone who can't see media bias....you sure see a lot that isn't there.

• Banned

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

For someone who can't see media bias....you sure see a lot that isn't there.

Oh, really, obiwanchen? Ok, what do those 56 flags stand for??

This thread is just stupid.

Why?

Why would a presidential candidate allow his team to put out a logo with 56 flags? What do they mean?

Or is that ok with you since he's not a kenyan usurper?

why is it supposed to mean anything? Why would you jump to such stupid conclusions? And why is it on me to prove what he meant when you are the one making the claim?

if flags were meant to represent the states, why are they all national flags? Why not just say so?

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

There are representatives from 56 states/territories in the House of Representatives.

Why?

Why would a presidential candidate allow his team to put out a logo with 56 flags? What do they mean?

why is it supposed to mean anything? Why would you jump to such stupid conclusions? And why is it on me to prove what he meant when you are the one making the claim?

if flags were meant to represent the states, why are they all national flags? Why not just say so?

Oh, so Rubio means that there are 56 USAs!!!!! Ok!!!!

Moreover how the heck can you defend obamas statement and then be upset with Rubio over this?

and keep in mind I don't really plan on supporting Rubio for president.

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

There are representatives from 56 states/territories in the House of Representatives.

Ahhh, but there are only 435 elected Representatives in the HOR, from the 50 states that we normal mortal homo sapiens know of.

So, where are the elected representatives from the territories??? Hmmmm???

Why?

Oh, so Rubio means that there are 56 USAs!!!!! Ok!!!!
Wow you are such a dumbass. Thread Fail
List of U.S. states and territories by population - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

View attachment 39671

I count 56 flags!!!

That's pitiful. And doesn't even BEGIN to rise to a level of discourse worthy of discussion.

Moreover how the heck can you defend obamas statement and then be upset with Rubio over this?

and keep in mind I don't really plan on supporting Rubio for president.

Who said I defend Obama's statement?

I am just trying to figure out why Rubio thinks we have 56 states in the USA....

8 years of you doing it. The fact that you feel the need to apologize for it in the op.

there is no evidence that Rubio believes such a thing. The fact that you are too dumb to realize it doesn't affect Rubio in any way.

Forum List

Back