Marco Rubio, our Establishment’s controlled sock puppet

I'm not reading the whole diatribe, but Rubio isn't "the establishment" by any stretch. He grew up poor and made something of himself. Immigration isn't an easy answer, anyone that thinks we are going to round up all 11 million illegals and throw them out is insane. Marco is trying to come up with a solution, like Reagan. If you read what he said, recently here, no ties, you'll be sent packing. But he also said they'll just come right back, and they do so fixing the broken system is a critical first step.
He grew up poor and sold out to the establishment.

Oh did you hear, Rubio is polled as the only Republican that beats Hillary in a general election?

Isn't it wonderful how he got 3rd place in Iowa. He's surging in the polls because of his 3rd place finish.

Trump got second. How patheric. Rubio is the money man. He gives great speeches. He reads them just as well as Obama.

Vote for Rubio so he can lose to Hillary.
How did he sell out? I think you're a bit mixed up, Trump is the money man and makes no bones about it.
the difference is that Trump is using his own money, he owes no favors to anyone except the people who elect him.
So Reagan was an establishment payed for politician that owed his supporters as well?

Reagan had the guts to buck the establishment, I am not sure Marco does.

Rubio can beat Hillary, which neither Cruz or Trump can do.

any of them can beat the hildebeast. She will very likely be under indictment and will not be the dem candidate. put your money on plugs Biden, snake
Biden would easily beat Cruz or Trump. He would have a real fight on his hands with Rubio.

well that's your opinion, and you are free to state it. I disagree.

I will vote for whoever the GOP runs, I will vote against whoever the DNC runs. We will know in November who is right.

BTW, when do you revert to your rightwinger screen name?

any of them can beat the hildebeast. She will very likely be under indictment and will not be the dem candidate. put your money on plugs Biden, snake
Biden would easily beat Cruz or Trump. He would have a real fight on his hands with Rubio.
well that's your opinion, and you are free to state it. I disagree. I will vote for whoever the GOP runs, I will vote against whoever the DNC runs. We will know in November who is right. BTW, when do you revert to your rightwinger screen name?
Why are you concerned? RW and I each can turn you inside out anytime. :lol:

well that's your opinion, and you are free to state it. I disagree. I will vote for whoever the GOP runs, I will vote against whoever the DNC runs. We will know in November who is right. BTW, when do you revert to your rightwinger screen name?

funny, since neither of your identities has ever come close to doing that. Why do you think you need two user names? Do you think that makes more liberals?

I'm not reading the whole diatribe, but Rubio isn't "the establishment" by any stretch. He grew up poor and made something of himself. Immigration isn't an easy answer, anyone that thinks we are going to round up all 11 million illegals and throw them out is insane. Marco is trying to come up with a solution, like Reagan. If you read what he said, recently here, no ties, you'll be sent packing. But he also said they'll just come right back, and they do so fixing the broken system is a critical first step.

Oh did you hear, Rubio is polled as the only Republican that beats Hillary in a general election?

Isn't it wonderful how he got 3rd place in Iowa. He's surging in the polls because of his 3rd place finish.

Trump got second. How patheric. Rubio is the money man. He gives great speeches. He reads them just as well as Obama.

How did he sell out? I think you're a bit mixed up, Trump is the money man and makes no bones about it.
the difference is that Trump is using his own money, he owes no favors to anyone except the people who elect him.
So Reagan was an establishment payed for politician that owed his supporters as well?

What specifically makes Rubio establishment and Reagan not?

funny, since neither of your identities has ever come close to doing that. Why do you think you need two user names? Do you think that makes more liberals?
The fact that you are whining clearly reveals you are turned inside out again.

You would be my sock in order to show just how bad the far right is in defending their nonsense.

But you do such a great job, I will let you be yourself.

different times. The establishment did not support Reagan. The establishment is supporting Rubio.

But having said that, I will vote for and support Rubio if he is the GOP nominee. I would prefer Trump, but I will vote against whoever the dems run. If more of us had done that in 2012, we would not have the asshole that we now have in the whitehouse.

I hope republicans and conservatives learned that "Romney is not conservative enough" and "Romney is a Mormon" are two phrases that gave obozo a second term.

You would be my sock in order to show just how bad the far right is in defending their nonsense.

Hmmm, laughing at you and making fun or you is not whining. Both of your identities are jokes with zero credibility. quite pathetic really, but keep it up, you help our cause with each new post.

Hmmm, laughing at you and making fun or you is not whining. Both of your identities are jokes with zero credibility. quite pathetic really, but keep it up, you help our cause with each new post.
Yup, you are whining. It is fun to watch your equivocate and run around in circles.

different times. The establishment did not support Reagan. The establishment is supporting Rubio.

But having said that, I will vote for and support Rubio if he is the GOP nominee. I would prefer Trump, but I will vote against whoever the dems run. If more of us had done that in 2012, we would not have the asshole that we now have in the whitehouse.

I hope republicans and conservatives learned that "Romney is not conservative enough" and "Romney is a Mormon" are two phrases that gave obozo a second term.
I just listened to Rubio with Martha McCalum and he's bucked the trend on a number of fronts. Doesn't sound like he takes orders from the high command.

:dance:

Yup, you are whining. It is fun to watch your equivocate and run around in circles.

:bsflag::dance:

I just listened to Rubio with Martha McCalum and he's bucked the trend on a number of fronts. Doesn't sound like he takes orders from the high command.

Look, I am not saying that I don't like Rubio and wont support him if he is the guy. I just want someone who will have the guts to buck the trend and tell the power brokers to get screwed and then do what the country needs. I am not yet sure that Marco is that guy.

His immigration deal with Schumer really bothers me.

He's also a closet gay. Doesn't disqualify him as a Presidential Candidate, but just throwin it out there. Obama has a gay history in Chicago as well.

:itsok:

Look, I am not saying that I don't like Rubio and wont support him if he is the guy. I just want someone who will have the guts to buck the trend and tell the power brokers to get screwed and then do what the country needs. I am not yet sure that Marco is that guy.

That he can work with the other side is imperative if we are going to break the logjam. Neither far left nor far right are the way to go.

That he can work with the other side is imperative if we are going to break the logjam. Neither far left nor far right are the way to go.

did you say that when you supported far left Obama? do you say that now as you support far left Hillary? NO?

you are a hypocrite.

Now, as to working with the other side. Trump is probably the only one in either party who can actually do that. He is the only one who knows how to negotiate a win/win deal. He is the only one who knows how to deal with China and Russia.

But the establishment is against him. any idea why? could it be that they would lose control if he won? would the establishment losing control be good or bad for the country?

:itsok:

:up_yours:

Forum List

Back