Marco Rubio A+

Marco Rubio, an NRA Stooge, Needs to STFU About Parkland

Taken over $3m from the enabling NRA.

Thats why nothing will get done.

The gun control people need to raise some funds and buy their own politicians.

Democracy for sale in a third world shithole.

Is he your senator in the UK?

No, you say?

GFY then, you English Muffintwat!

Does Marco Rubio affect your life in any way politically?

No?

Fuck off and enjoy your Muslim overrun island, faggot. I'm from the land of "We don't play that".

Sorry.

"Democracy for sale in a third world shithole." Are you referring to the USA?

No. I think he was referring to the UK.

Most of their capital city London is a Shit Hole, the only parts that are not Shit Holes are West London ie. City of Westminster, a part of South West London Wimbledon and far North London Hampsted and Highgate the rest of London is a Shit Hole full of filthy Kebabs, Bangladesh and MILLIONS of filthy Africans and this is why they have a Pakistani Kebab as their Mayor because the imported Shit Skins voted for him. WTF?! When a nations capital city is in the control of a Pakistani Kebab that nation is Cucked and Fucked.

Very colorfully stated and very true. The UK ranks low on some of the places I'd like to live in.

Mr. Lucy and I lived in London for several years, we lived in what they refer as The City of Westminister - this is Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Pimlico, Mayfair etc it is a section of West Central London that is basically a seperate thing from London in general, The City of Westminister is a City within the City of London it has it's own authority and it's own Mayor, the Pakistani Kebab is NOT the Mayor there he is the Mayor of London.

We had and still own a beautiful house in Belgravia, Papa bought it for me. Papa bought me the house in Belgravia because it's near 18 Belgrave Mews where our Embassy has been since I think 1860 or something, but he bought that beautiful house about under ten minutes walking from our Embassy because one of my Uncle's at that time was a big thing an Adviser at our Embassy and Papa think if I had any problems in London then being near my Uncle would be a good situation, I did not have any problems in London but being near my Uncle was I liked. That part of London is so beautiful and clean, hygiene is very important, we liked our time in London and made some excellent friends who will be lifelong friends, we like the normal British peoples, we don't like the Bolshevik types. We still own that house but it's been closed up for two years because we left.

Here you can read about Belgravia in The City of Westminister:

Belgravia - Wikipedia

It's a nice area of London and the Leftists cannot swamp it with filthy Kebabs and filthy Africans because it's where are the wealthy people live and wealthy people anywhere in the Western world will tell you we do not want Mud Peoples among us.

No, you say?

No?

Fuck off and enjoy your Muslim overrun island, faggot. I'm from the land of "We don't play that".

Sorry.

I think it VERY disrespectful to be at an American forum which is 90% American members and call the American nation a Shit Hole.

Marion I am not American which you are aware of that but I have visited the American nation on several occasions and have many American friends and I have visited only approx six American States and from my experiences they were not Shit Holes and all the American peoples I meet in those places were friendly and we got along and they also on their own initiative looked after me. I will add that I have a special liking of Southern Americans who to me they were the nicest and most warm of any American peoples I meet.

Most of their capital city London is a Shit Hole, the only parts that are not Shit Holes are West London ie. City of Westminster, a part of South West London Wimbledon and far North London Hampsted and Highgate the rest of London is a Shit Hole full of filthy Kebabs, Bangladesh and MILLIONS of filthy Africans and this is why they have a Pakistani Kebab as their Mayor because the imported Shit Skins voted for him. WTF?! When a nations capital city is in the control of a Pakistani Kebab that nation is Cucked and Fucked.

Very colorfully stated and very true. The UK ranks low on some of the places I'd like to live in.

Mr. Lucy and I lived in London for several years, we lived in what they refer as The City of Westminister - this is Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Pimlico, Mayfair etc it is a section of West Central London that is basically a seperate thing from London in general, The City of Westminister is a City within the City of London it has it's own authority and it's own Mayor, the Pakistani Kebab is NOT the Mayor there he is the Mayor of London.

We had and still own a beautiful house in Belgravia, Papa bought it for me. Papa bought me the house in Belgravia because it's near 18 Belgrave Mews where our Embassy has been since I think 1860 or something, but he bought that beautiful house about under ten minutes walking from our Embassy because one of my Uncle's at that time was a big thing an Adviser at our Embassy and Papa think if I had any problems in London then being near my Uncle would be a good situation, I did not have any problems in London but being near my Uncle was I liked. That part of London is so beautiful and clean, hygiene is very important, we liked our time in London and made some excellent friends who will be lifelong friends, we like the normal British peoples, we don't like the Bolshevik types. We still own that house but it's been closed up for two years because we left.

Belgravia - Wikipedia

It's a nice area of London and the Leftists cannot swamp it with filthy Kebabs and filthy Africans because it's where are the wealthy people live and wealthy people anywhere in the Western world will tell you we do not want Mud Peoples among us.

Plus there's that "Driving on the wrong side of the road" thing. I don't think I could get used to that.
:eek-52:

No, you say?

No?

Sorry.

What is a Muffintwat Marion?

No, you say?

No?

Sorry.

"Muffintwat"

:laughing0301:

What’s indeed reprehensible about most on the right is their refusal to even discuss measures that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

The GOP has been intellectually crippled by a slippery slope fallacy.
Progressives have no reasonable ideas, they should be ignored at every turn

Belgravia - Wikipedia

Plus there's that "Driving on the wrong side of the road" thing. I don't think I could get used to that.

Yes the British are unique on this Continent Europa in that they drive on the wrong side of the road, we drive on the same side of the road as you in America.

Here you can see we ALL drive on the right like you in America do and only the UK and Ireland and I think Malta and Cyprus drive on the left.

Uwo4qouDQMeezDkrX-VPsA.png

No, you say?

No?

Sorry.

My term for a UK progressive shill thinking he knows about American politics on a messageboard. :O)

What’s indeed reprehensible about most on the right is their refusal to even discuss measures that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

Progressives have no reasonable ideas, they should be ignored at every turn

Simply ignoring them is no fun. It's much more entertaining to to point at them and laugh derisively. Or try to prove to them just how idiotic they really are, but they seldom get it for some reason.

There is nothing to do from what you want.......ending gun free zones would actually help...you don't want to do that.

Britain is turning into the shithole......day by day, gun crime after gun crime your country is going bad...

The NRA-owned president and Congress may not want to talk about guns in the aftermath of yet another mass shooting, but those in Parkland, Florida are demanding immediate action from lawmakers.

At a vigil on Thursday night in Parkland, the latest city to endure a mass shooting, thousands gathered to tell the NRA to “stop killing our kids.”

View image on Twitter

https://twitter.com/MPVann/status/964284178647932929
Matthew Vann@MPVann

Vigil for #ParklandSchoolShooting underway. There is easily a crowd of thousands here that goes back as far as the eye can see.

6:43 PM - Feb 15, 2018 · Parkland, FL
Twitter Ads info and privacy

As the tone-deaf president and his allies in Congress refuse to raise the issue of gun violence reform, those most impacted by Wednesday’s tragedy – a high school shooting that left 17 innocent people dead – are ready to start having the discussion immediately.

The thousands in attendance at the vigil could be heard chanting, “No more guns!”

dZVhwpz-_PxqScge.jpg

As those in attendance at Thursday’s event appropriately pointed out, now is the time to discuss the common denominator in all of these tragedies: easy access to high-powered weaponry. If now isn’t an appropriate time to be talking about preventing future mass killings, then when can we?

It is long overdue for Congress to take action to ensure that the United States of America is no longer the only civilized country on the planet that puts up with this level of gun violence on a regular basis. That starts with the President of the United States and his spineless Republican allies in Congress deciding to put American lives over NRA campaign contributions.

The people of Parkland, Florida spoke for the vast majority of America on Thursday night.

Thousands Gather At Parkland Vigil To Tell The NRA To 'Stop Killing Our Kids'

I know about that Rubio, I'm for him doing everything his papa would approve of.

You know, he really made me mad with that "Gang of Eight" amnesty stuff. So mad, I let him know about it.

Really since then, I cant criticize his actions, he's done all the right things.

I'm mildy pleased with my Senator.

Wrong......you fail to recognize that the anti gun left wing is incrementally attacking our gun rights. They know they can't win at the national level so now they are taking cases into state courts where left wing SJWs pretending to be judges make rulings.......avoiding losing seats in congress, and streamlining their gun grabbing...

The NRA-owned president and Congress may not want to talk about guns in the aftermath of yet another mass shooting, but those in Parkland, Florida are demanding immediate action from lawmakers.

At a vigil on Thursday night in Parkland, the latest city to endure a mass shooting, thousands gathered to tell the NRA to “stop killing our kids.”

View image on Twitter

Matthew Vann@MPVann

Vigil for #ParklandSchoolShooting underway. There is easily a crowd of thousands here that goes back as far as the eye can see.

As the tone-deaf president and his allies in Congress refuse to raise the issue of gun violence reform, those most impacted by Wednesday’s tragedy – a high school shooting that left 17 innocent people dead – are ready to start having the discussion immediately.

The thousands in attendance at the vigil could be heard chanting, “No more guns!”

dZVhwpz-_PxqScge.jpg

As those in attendance at Thursday’s event appropriately pointed out, now is the time to discuss the common denominator in all of these tragedies: easy access to high-powered weaponry. If now isn’t an appropriate time to be talking about preventing future mass killings, then when can we?

It is long overdue for Congress to take action to ensure that the United States of America is no longer the only civilized country on the planet that puts up with this level of gun violence on a regular basis. That starts with the President of the United States and his spineless Republican allies in Congress deciding to put American lives over NRA campaign contributions.

The people of Parkland, Florida spoke for the vast majority of America on Thursday night.

No more guns......the school was a gun free zone...they got their wish already, and 17 dead teenagers from the gun free zone......

You asswipes keep blaming the NRA...the only ones releasing violent criminals who murder people are democrats......

Belgravia - Wikipedia

The British when they visit in their own autos they are often a danger on our roads because their entire auto is built the incorrect way and for their roads on the left and so when they visit in their own autos they often are a danger on some turnings because its blind to them, blind turnings. If they are going to visit they should not be allowed to bring their British structured autos, they should have to use one of our autos which are designed to be used on roads that are on the right and not left. Then the British for example will bitch about how terrible Italian drivers are, WTF compared to the British the Italians are magnificent drivers on the roads.

View image on Twitter

Matthew Vann@MPVann

dZVhwpz-_PxqScge.jpg

^^^^ This is the new Leftist HQ Propaganda Talking Points Memo:

The NRA are DIRECTLY responsible for EVERY killing.

Do not listen Americans IGNORE all the SJW Bedwetting, The Agenda is to ban ALL guns, to disarm the entire American population and you know WHY they WANT you ALL disarmed. You need to FIGHT this with EVERYTHING you have.

FIGHT AND KEEP YOUR GUNS YOU HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS AND THAT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED:

second-amendment-on-parchment.png

Last edited:

View image on Twitter

Matthew Vann@MPVann

dZVhwpz-_PxqScge.jpg

No more guns......the school was a gun free zone...they got their wish already, and 17 dead teenagers from the gun free zone......

You asswipes keep blaming the NRA...the only ones releasing violent criminals who murder people are democrats......

You're in trouble pal. Big trouble. I haven't seen this kind of rise up against a political party in power since the 60's.

You fuckwits have overstayed your welcome, and a whole new generation will be kicking your asses to the curb over the next few years.

It's going to be quite satisfying to watch.

Forum List

Back