Marching Population is devoid of Latinos.....this is a fatal flaw....Marching to nowhere

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I am thankful to the main stream propaganda outlets for their copious footage of the marches. They present these proudly as servants of Marx hoping to sour the next generation of impressionable minds on the idea of Freedom and capitalism....and to a large extent they are successful. Having a computer screen and dozens of sections of footage to observe the general population of the marchers one is quick to note the absence of any good looking women...this in itself is a vitally important social fact.....but more profoundly the absence of the Latino segment of our voting population which will soon be the majority voting block in this nation. Why is that I wonder? Could it be that they sense that this is an old dog fight that they have no dog in? Yes....I think that is very much the case.

All of the usual suspects have stepped up to the plate but we have Silence from La Raza, Centros los Americos, the ALPFA, the CHFC, the CHCI and so forth that largely outnumber and outweigh the totality of the Black Skin dedicated abbreviations.....they have not officially weighed in on this situation or if they have it has not bee featured with the main stream message.

This movement is doomed for many reasons....not the least of which is that scrutiny of of so called victim, as usual....will produce the facts of his low life existence as a drug using criminal that was constantly in trouble with the law or about to be constantly in trouble with the law. In the current case we note that no one has claimed the presence of any bruised tissue on his neck and only a privately paid for Coroner has so far claimed that there was evidence of asphyxiation....but let that go....what if there was REAL EVIDENCE? Does it make any difference? No...and I'll tell you why..

The Black population is rapidly declining in numbers an in influence compared to the Hispanic population who couldn't give two shits about Shadowy figure they call Martin Luther King.....in less that fifty years IMO....MLK day will be nothing more than an unfocused memory and fall far short in it's celebratory status to Holidays like Cinco De Mayo and Dia de Muertos..... Let's face it...sooner or later the House, Senate and White house will all be occupied mainly by Hispanic politicians and will be voting in Spanish as the first language of these fifty sates....it's coming and with it the old history will go away. This inlcudes the history of slavery. It will be relegated to some forgotten history books and students will get one or two days of coverage just before they are fully lectured in the history and rise of the Hispanic nation for the next several months. This is inevitable.

The new Question of the day will no longer be : "Freedom for all ?"

The new question of the day will be :

Martin Luther Queiro?

JO

Most of those whites you see looting are latinos. They don't let the chance of free stuff pass by. Some of the gang bangers were keeping the riot out of their own hoods.

Most of those whites you see looting are latinos. They don't let the chance of free stuff pass by. Some of the gang bangers were keeping the riot out of their own hoods.

Interesting observation about the gang bangers protecting their own turf.....hmm that will make some interesting social study going forward. However the marches lacked any flavor of Hispanic interest and were totally ignored by all of the large Latino organizations....this spells doom for the future of the movement IMO.

JO

Last edited:
How many of those Latinos are legal?

I just see a lot of fat mommas and hood rats. White in the day, black at night for the 3rd shift after they wake from a stupor.....wash and rinse

I just see a lot of fat mommas and hood rats. White in the day, black at night for the 3rd shift after they wake from a stupor.....wash and rinse

Nobody is stealing work boots I noticed.

JO

Nobody is stealing work boots I noticed.

JO
Lol
If I was a store owner, I'd hire some black children (lawyer rates) to hold up big signs saying. " YOU'RE MY DADDY!!

They'd run the other way.

Forum List

Back